Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: porridge improve erectile dysfunction  (Read 1510 times)

Offline puntingking

I made a subject on the off topic section a little while ago about porridge and its heath benefits. I have been eating porridge for a while now. I started eating just ready brek but now I pretty much mix and match with all of the big brands of porridge. Ready brek, Scots oats and even the organic porridge oats I get from the big supermarkets.
But anyway since starting having porridge on a regular basis my labido has increased dramatically. Whether it is a placibo effect I don't know but I also do know it also seems to sends me in more of a calmer state as well.
So maybe is porridge that is the hidden secret that can help guys improve erectile dysfunction and increase their labido.
But after my oftopic subject heading about ready brek I do change my mind slightly in thinking that the organic one I get from Sainsbury's is the best one for my health.  :hi:

Apologies if there are spelling errors = I have been up all night  :music:

LINK=
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=300932.msg3150985#msg3150985
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 07:32:49 am by puntingking »

Offline Thephoenix

Does it make you want to act out incest role plays? :thumbsdown:

Offline expeller

Adds a new dimension to the phrase "Getting ones oats".

Offline Buttplug

Probably why the Scott's don't wear anything under their kilts. Ready for action straight away.

Offline Hobbit

Probably why the Scott's don't wear anything under their kilts. Ready for action straight away.

Would save time on a 15 min booking. :D

Offline Fuggedaboutit

“Is anything worn under the kilt”
“No, it’s all in perfect working order”

How do you tell a Scotsman’s clan? Check under his kilt; if it’s a quarter pounder, he’s a McDonald

I’m here all week...try the veal
Banned reason: Obsessed with discussing drugs despite previous temp ban
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Guitartuna

Do you pour it down the eye and let it set ?
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline manofsimplepleasures

How do you tell a Scotsman’s clan? Check under his kilt; if it’s a quarter pounder, he’s a McDonald

Did you hear about the Scotsman when booking into a hotel asked for a tartan room... and got both?  :lol:

Offline willie loman

i have no interest in increasing my libido, its sets to max, 24/7, however erectile  function does interest me, did porridge help in that  sense?

here are 3 contributions to sex slang from scotland, "tilt in your kilt", "throwing a sausage up a close"," getting out at paisley"

Offline puntingking

Does it make you want to act out incest role plays? :thumbsdown:

What I do in the company of a wg is down to me and her business. We are 2 consentual adults at the end of the day.   :dash:

Offline puntingking

i have no interest in increasing my libido, its sets to max, 24/7, however erectile  function does interest me, did porridge help in that  sense?

here are 3 contributions to sex slang from scotland, "tilt in your kilt", "throwing a sausage up a close"," getting out at paisley"

Yes, better and firmer erections for me. It could all be in my head but it does seem to help so I am going to continue to have my bowl of porridge a day.  :hi:

Offline willie loman

Yes, better and firmer erections for me. It could all be in my head but it does seem to help so I am going to continue to have my bowl of porridge a day.  :hi:

thanks i ate porridge for years, but moved to eating 2 boiled eggs,to reduce weight, maybe i will go back to the oats.

Offline scutty brown

What I do in the company of a wg is down to me and her business. We are 2 consentual adults at the end of the day.   :dash:

With spelling like that you'd be better off with her role-playing an English teacher.

Offline JayEZ2K

I have been eating porridge for a while now... since starting having porridge on a regular basis my labido has increased dramatically.
That's great news for you. I do this as well, and have tried overnight oats with coconut milk or soy milk as alternatives. Oats are said to help to promote cleaner healthier arteries, and since erectile function is entirely a function of vascular health, it makes complete sense. In addition to eating the oats, that's one less meal where others might eat greasy, artery clogging fried and fatty breakfast. A lot is known about the benefits of healthy diet and erectile (and heart) disease, and we had a really long thread on it here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=201025.0

Offline silverspoon

Maybe the better erection is because you get your daughter to serve it to you  :scare:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 06:24:09 pm by silverspoon »

Offline Urban_G

The thought of 'stirring the porridge' makes me lose my erection.

External Link/Members Only

Offline puntingking

That's great news for you. I do this as well, and have tried overnight oats with coconut milk or soy milk as alternatives. Oats are said to help to promote cleaner healthier arteries, and since erectile function is entirely a function of vascular health, it makes complete sense. In addition to eating the oats, that's one less meal where others might eat greasy, artery clogging fried and fatty breakfast. A lot is known about the benefits of healthy diet and erectile (and heart) disease, and we had a really long thread on it here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=201025.0

Thanks  :hi:

Offline puntingking

thanks i ate porridge for years, but moved to eating 2 boiled eggs,to reduce weight, maybe i will go back to the oats.

:thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

I really can't see how this could work
But if they were porridge implants....

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline Vice Admiral

Now whether it’s fucks or deep throats
That float a keen punter’s sex-boats,
He’ll perform hard and fast
And will certainly last
If he’s breakfasted well on his oats!

I once knew a punter who planned
To eat a particular brand
– If the oats were by Quaker,
He was ready to take her
As soon as the spoon left his hand.

But whether they’re Quaker or Scott’s,
You need masses of oats in your pots.
Once it’s come to the boil
The porridge won’t spoil
– But be sure that you make lots and lots.

When you’ve eaten your porridge, your cock
Will always stay hard as a rock
– And, if oats have been swallowed,
The girl will then follow
And never once look at the clock!

If you fancy a really great punt,
It’s your oats that will put you in front
– ’Cos a girl loves a fella
Who is able to tell her
He’s oat-full for filling her cunt!

Offline Tender.french.kiss

And will certainly last

Offline Colston36

As long as skimmed milk and no sugar the porridge is fine. Probably better for you than the eggs.

Offline The Owl

Do you pour it down the eye and let it set ?

You ever heard the punting term porridge stirrer? Who knew it was really about getting a floppy cock working again by sticking it in a bowl Ready Brek rather than barebacking a prostitute after another punter had shot his load in her pussy.

:lol:

Offline puntingking

And will certainly last

I once knew a punter who planned
To eat a particular brand
– If the oats were by Quaker,
He was ready to take her
As soon as the spoon left his hand.

But whether they’re Quaker or Scott’s,
You need masses of oats in your pots.
Once it’s come to the boil
The porridge won’t spoil
– But be sure that you make lots and lots.

When you’ve eaten your porridge, your cock
Will always stay hard as a rock
– And, if oats have been swallowed,
The girl will then follow
And never once look at the clock!

If you fancy a really great punt,
It’s your oats that will put you in front
– ’Cos a girl loves a fella
Who is able to tell her
He’s oat-full for filling her cunt!

« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 11:42:23 am by puntingking »

Offline Stevelondon

I made a subject on the off topic section a little while ago about porridge and its heath benefits. I have been eating porridge for a while now. I started eating just ready brek but now I pretty much mix and match with all of the big brands of porridge. Ready brek, Scots oats and even the organic porridge oats I get from the big supermarkets.
But anyway since starting having porridge on a regular basis my labido has increased dramatically. Whether it is a placibo effect I don't know but I also do know it also seems to sends me in more of a calmer state as well.
So maybe is porridge that is the hidden secret that can help guys improve erectile dysfunction and increase their labido.
But after my oftopic subject heading about ready brek I do change my mind slightly in thinking that the organic one I get from Sainsbury's is the best one for my health.  :hi:

Apologies if there are spelling errors = I have been up all night  :music:

LINK=
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=300932.msg3150985#msg3150985

Have I misunderstood that last sentence.
Is the OP saying that porridge keeps him hard all night. Or does porridge give him insomnia. 😂

Offline puntingpumping1920

Wiring me money can help improve your erectile dysfunction
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Home Alone

It's probably apocryphal; but I remember reading an item in The Guardian back in the 1960s about an advert for the Co-Op, to be shown on STV which had as its punchline, "Be like Mrs. McGregor; get your oats at the Co-Op." :hi:

Offline Home Alone

Thephoenix may remember the Merseyside equivalent of the last of those in the 1960s - before the days of the contraceptive pill - was, "Gerrin off at Edgill." [Edge Hill's the last station before Liverpool Lime St.]

Offline Thephoenix

Thephoenix may remember the Merseyside equivalent of the last of those in the 1960s - before the days of the contraceptive pill - was, "Gerrin off at Edgill." [Edge Hill's the last station before Liverpool Lime St.]

:D  :thumbsup:

Offline Thephoenix

One of my early schoolboy jokes was.....
Where's the smallest airport in the world?

......Under a Scotsman's kilt.....Two hangers and a spitfire!  :rolleyes:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
As long as skimmed milk and no sugar the porridge is fine. Probably better for you than the eggs.

Why skimmed?

Offline Baxter63

A posh English lass asked me what was worn under my kilt, so I said 'put yer haund up an' check'. She did and exclaimed 'oh my god, it's gruesome!' And all I could say was 'Aye lassie. An' if ye keep strokin' like that it'll grew a lot mair'.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Why skimmed?

just on the basis its lower in fat and calories I’m assuming,  however doesn’t make it healthier per se as lower in calcium. That’s my understanding anyway  :unknown:

Offline signy

Didn't seem to do much for Norman Stanley Fletcher...

Offline Colston36

Wiring me money can help improve your erectile dysfunction

Judging my your expenditure and frequency neither money nor libido are a problem. Oh to be young and rich again!

Offline puntingking

just on the basis its lower in fat and calories I’m assuming,  however doesn’t make it healthier per se as lower in calcium. That’s my understanding anyway  :unknown:

Actually skimmed milk have increased quantity of calcium and other minerals and vitamins. Contrary to popular beliefs. I was surprised too when I was told of this information many months back. I have been drinking semi skimmed milk for years and then I changed to skimmed milk about 2 months ago. Skimmed milk is the healthiest milk a person can drink. Although the link below does tell you as well that there are some health benefits of drinking whole fat milk.

Link=
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 08:56:57 pm by puntingking »

Offline Link7

Lol. If you're eating healthy it stands to reason you have more energy. Oats are a complex carb which keep you energised for longer - thats why it's a staple of every bodybuilder's diet.

You can naturally improve your libido in a number of ways - eating healthy, exercising and losing weight, abstaining from alocohol/smoking. These can all help to improve blood flow and boost testosterone.

But oats are not an aphrodisiac or an effective treatment for ED  :sarcastic:

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Likely going off topic so I'll leave it here!  :blush:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 03:48:01 pm by Strawberry »