Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is the best part of punting?  (Read 2202 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

I have been doing this long enough to enjoy not only the sex obviously but all the little things that make up a good punt. To start with it depends how you arrange the punt. If its a regular place do you call up and make the arrangements, if so thats a bit low on the excitement register. If its a new girl do you text or call. Texts are good to see how much info is given out but a call you get to hear her voice...maybe. Then there is the journey to the meet as the excitement builds, particularly if its a new venue or girl, and the worry of parking your car safely as it may not be in the best part of town( when is it not!). Then there is the knock on the door and the slow reveal hiding behind it, this is where the real fun begins as you get to see her for the first time and its either a WOW! Or a holy fuck what have I done moment! If its a massage and extras then its the teasing and the whispered “you want extras” that may do it for you, or if its a wg then its normally the sexy lingerie as that is removed. There is also the banter as you get to know her and usually find that she is a human too and not just your sex toy, its nice to know sometimes. Finally and obviously there are all the sex acts that happen during the meet, the fs in multiple positions, the bj, anal, and the hopefully, explosive finish.
I like them all for different reasons but its probably the first time I see her that is the best part for me( other than the explosive finish of course.

Offline Bikerman

Its the text with questions then arranging and waiting for day/time to come round also the not knowing if its parloyr massage and wondering what they are wearing if anything i leave that up to them  bit of a surprise for me
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bigmc

I discussed this with a wg once. I told her I needed some excitement in my life as it was a bit of a drudge. She told me 90% of the blokes she sees see her for that very reason. I guess its a combination of everything from start to fiinsh, including the walk back to the car assessment.

Offline lewisjones23

Best part is the shagging

worst part is everything else, the absolute hassle of finding someone i want to see, usually awful comms, traffic and roadworks everywhere, potential B&S

its honestly more trouble than its worth most of the time

Offline antsz

worst part is everything else, the absolute hassle of finding someone i want to see, usually awful comms, traffic and roadworks everywhere, potential B&S

I'm tending to.agree with you at the moment mate, finding it hard trying to arrange a punt with a decent WG on my HL

Offline yorkieyorkie

The hassle of it all is seriously not worth it sometimes.

Offline Billy no mates

Anticipation for me, usually misplaced and let down, but every so often..... :yahoo:

Offline chrishornx

It's cheaper, less ear ache, more variety,

Offline mexicola

For m, particularly with a WG I've not met before, it's the knock in the door and introduction, the nerves, getting comfortable in the room together, the quick chat and then moving into the first few mins of action as we get undressed and starting playing with each other.

I also enjoy the sex acts obviously !
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 02:40:35 pm by mexicola »

Offline Sexpest

The minuet it’s confirmed and you’re on your way with excitement in your guts . Ready to drop a weeks worth of spunk on someone’s face.

Offline boltonagain

best part used to be getting details of the receptionist at parlours, the manner and naughtiness of a good receptionist was enough to get you into some parlours. For me the punt started there

Offline Johnny Wadd

Best part -

*  Doing the Private Eye investigations for potential WGs with AdultWork - UK Punting & more.  Reading others experiences  on UK Puntings Discussions & Reviews site.
*  Anticipation leading up to the meeting and popping in the blue pill. For OutCalls,excitement looking and waiting for a car to pull up.
* No awkwardness meeting women or time wasted without result. You do not need exceptional looks or confidence. Older people and disabled can score. The transaction means not emotionally blackmailed.
* Variety. You can experience the whole spectrum of 20s to 60s, different races, singles and couples.   Activities slightly off the beaten track. Anonymity.
* Novelty. Seeing others different bodies, reactions and performance. Fun uncomplicated women. Observing their homes and the bedroom set up.
* Obviously all the action, particularly when they are very accommadating. New toys & costumes to try. New Likes to try. Finishing with CUM and swallow. Film in the can.
* Full circle- now writing up a review on UK Punting, in which it is hoped the experiences both good and bad can be gleaned by others. Investigating the next exciting adventure.

The topic was - the best part of punting - but with Dualism we must have the Yan and Ying
Definition of        TO HAVE A PUNT - TO BET PROSPECTIVELY ON SOMETHING THAT PROBABLY WON`T WIN ......so

Worst part-

* As mentioned by others, In Calls, the hassle of it all, traffic and roadworks everywhere. Poor communications. Occasional scams. Slight trepidation at anytime you could be jumped on.
* Finding a parking space- and is it safe, will it be stolen or vandalised - parking tickets - CCTV surveillance  everywhere. Unknown towns. Do not enjoy hotels. Unknown others in the house.
* If  a punter is married it could lead to many complications and unforeseen events.
* In my case rush setting up filming equipment with clock countdown. After session packing everything away and has anything been left behind.
* During a session rushing trying to fit  a variety into a short time frame, again all the while having to keep an eye on the clock.
* The WG changing their mind on what was listed on their Likes or charging for them as extras.Receiving unjustified negative feedback.Mean clock watchers. Shows no effort. Romanians.
* Concern that all will be well afterwards regarding health. .   Overthinking it all !!

Offline antsz

Best part -

*  Doing the Private Eye investigations for potential WGs with AdultWork - UK Punting & more.  Reading others experiences  on UK Puntings Discussions & Reviews site.
*  Anticipation leading up to the meeting and popping in the blue pill. For OutCalls,excitement looking and waiting for a car to pull up.
* No awkwardness meeting women or time wasted without result. You do not need exceptional looks or confidence. Older people and disabled can score. The transaction means not emotionally blackmailed.
* Variety. You can experience the whole spectrum of 20s to 60s, different races, singles and couples.   Activities slightly off the beaten track. Anonymity.
* Novelty. Seeing others different bodies, reactions and performance. Fun uncomplicated women. Observing their homes and the bedroom set up.
* Obviously all the action, particularly when they are very accommadating. New toys & costumes to try. New Likes to try. Finishing with CUM and swallow. Film in the can.
* Full circle- now writing up a review on UK Punting, in which it is hoped the experiences both good and bad can be gleaned by others. Investigating the next exciting adventure.

The topic was - the best part of punting - but with Dualism we must have the Yan and Ying
Definition of        TO HAVE A PUNT - TO BET PROSPECTIVELY ON SOMETHING THAT PROBABLY WON`T WIN ......so

Worst part-

* As mentioned by others, In Calls, the hassle of it all, traffic and roadworks everywhere. Poor communications. Occasional scams. Slight trepidation at anytime you could be jumped on.
* Finding a parking space- and is it safe, will it be stolen or vandalised - parking tickets - CCTV surveillance  everywhere. Unknown towns. Do not enjoy hotels. Unknown others in the house.
* If  a punter is married it could lead to many complications and unforeseen events.
* In my case rush setting up filming equipment with clock countdown. After session packing everything away and has anything been left behind.
* During a session rushing trying to fit  a variety into a short time frame, again all the while having to keep an eye on the clock.
* The WG changing their mind on what was listed on their Likes or charging for them as extras.Receiving unjustified negative feedback.Mean clock watchers. Shows no effort. Romanians.
* Concern that all will be well afterwards regarding health. .   Overthinking it all !!

Definitely relate to most of that, especially the outcall bit, i was fortunate enough to have the keys to my mates apartment when he went on holiday, naturally i booked an outcall :lol: I was looking out of the window watching her pull up then walking to the front door thinking im going to fuck that! :D

Offline hungrypunt

Walking out and skipping down the road after a good un

neg

walking out knowing your just shit your money down a drain

Online Atlas1957

What is best in lifepunting?

Quote from: Conan the Barbarian
To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

I do like the convenience of punting, find a WG, book a WG, fuck a WG, leave a WG. So simple. And it just costs some money.

Offline SmoothieNeil

Probably the fact that you're off to meet somebody you don't know and within seconds of them walking into the room you are both completely naked on a bed together.

Nowadays i do more thai massage than actual punting so on that part its enjoying the massage before the inevitable touching of the balls to know something else will be on the cards 

Offline standardpostage

Offline Bustydusty

The moment I cum in her mouth

Offline hendrix

The sex. Wanting something, and just being able to buy it is great.

Offline Crockers

Getting to know a regular and seeing her come more relaxed with you, providing services and passion she never would on a first or even second meeting. Welcoming you to push her boundaries.

Offline GorillaWarfare

It's tough to choose, so here's a few:

-The fact that I've slept with women who in normal social circumstances would be way out of my league. Sure, I've had some average looking women (and one or two worse) but there's a few who wouldn't have looked out of place in a lads mag. Especially since my mates have no idea - they think I'm on a massive dry spell!
-I've ticked a few things off of my sexual bucket list, ones that would be unlikely if I was just shagging civvies.
-The build up and anticipation on the day. Weirdly, I like the prep-work; researching the girl, the contact, figuring out the journey there - it's a lot of fun.
-The reviews on here. Reading some of the accounts and contributing my own is rewarding.

Offline RedKettle

One of the best things for me with this hobby is the fact that it that I believe anyone who knows me would be utterly floored by finding out that I see whores.  I love having this secret life.

Offline StingRay

Zero personal committment after punt and being in control of my finances

Offline localyokel

For me it’s when I’m going to see one of two of my regulars - they’ve known me long enough to know exactly what I like - it’s the familiarity of a long term relationship but with absolute sexual honesty. Could I imagine my wife dressing me in stockings and suspenders then spanking me over her knee? Never. But these two women don’t even bat an eyelid 

Offline Liverpool

Sex with someone who is absolutely gorgeous who wouldn't give me 2nd look on civvy street.

Offline seeker

Plundering a gorgeous womans
 rose bush
:D
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 04:59:31 pm by seeker »

Offline pa5151

Not having to have sex with the wife.

Offline stevedave

For me, it is quite literally taking a punt... and when that punt pays off. Booking a lass that you've not seen before, and don't know much about but having a fantastic time. I've had some shit punts, but those good ones are what keep me going.

Offline rubric

As well as the punt itself, the build up and the anticipation, and the moment I walk into a girls flat, knowing that in a little while she's going to have her mouth wrapped around my cock.

Offline Garage man

The slipping out of the office (pre C***D) in the afternoon and while on the punt knowing they are all working away while I am having a great time. Returning to the office reliving the punt in my mind and none of them have a clue.
Extra special knowing my boss is effectively paying for me to punt as he is such an arse.

Offline Malvolio

Shooting my load in her mouth, over her face or between her legs.

Offline Benning

The build up for me is as exciting as the act itself:

- Making the call to either the receptionist, the girl herself or feeling your phone vibrate as you get a response to your text. Back and forth over services, outfits etc.

- Getting the address and room number. Googling the apartments.

- Figuring out how you're going to get there. Figuring out what to do when you arrive 20 mins early, including a couple of walks around the block and past the entrance to the hotel / apartments. Looking at other people around the area, wondering if they'd suspect what you're up to   :D

- Finally getting the go ahead text and venturing inside, trying to look like a guest avoiding eye contact with any staff as you head straight for the lift. Feeling excited yet trying to keep it together should an old couple engage you in small talk.

- Getting to your floor and being met by silence as you exit the lift, looking for the directions to the room number. Hearing some TV's on full blast in random rooms you walk past, thinking "I can guess why the volume's cranked up"

- Finally knocking lightly on the door and your heart jumping as you her the handle being pushed down and the WG opening the door while standing behind it. Even better if she puts her finger over her lips and smirks. The absolute best is if there's wooden flooring and you hear steps approaching before the door is opened

- Getting the first full view. Seeing the tits spilling out of the bra, arse looking tight in lacey knickers, high heels and stockings as she turns to take you towards the bed. Looking around to see if there's lube, johnnies, toys. Seeing her open suitcase next to the TV.

- Making small talk, just waiting for her to offer you the towel for the shower, thinking not long before you'll be going at it.

- Making sure you're dry, before coming back into the room and seeing her put her phone down and telling you to lie on the bed. Then, finally, she whips the towel off you.

Offline BJrimmer

I love the excitement of driving over to the punt. That’s when the juices in my loin area start to flow. Great feeling.

Offline BRBRBR

being able to leave so easily.
Banned reason: Abusive wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline boardyhell

best bit for me is the anticipation of thinking i will have my best friend entering a stunning girls mouth,
i count down the hours and while its happening i am thinking this is what's life's all about and i why go to work to pay for this moment
these days i stick to a few stunning performers

Offline Bonker

Best part: you can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.

Worst part : not getting re-elected. Because they stole my votes.

Offline Watfordpunter97

The very rare occasion where she's hotter than her photos in person and hiding behind the door to let you in

Offline drillaaaa

lying in eachothers arms after u unload in the rubber

Offline rk_1985

The very rare occasion where she's hotter than her photos in person and hiding behind the door to let you in

Agree on this - that moment when you see her first time and she’s as hot as her photos or hotter and excited for the rest of the booking

Offline Home Alone

She puts the condom on my todger and within a second or two, she's sitting on it in CG.

Then, in the words I first heard in Listen with Mother [A children's radio programme from the early 1950s], "Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin!!"  ;)  :D

Offline Mr Doodle

I've been lucky - never had a B&S, and only once should have walked (but didn't -waste of money that was).

For me, a GFE (or, what a GF should be).. extra good if she cums too (or puts on a darned good show of it).

Offline JAYZ

For me it is finding every so often that elusive gem, like the Russian lady who couldn't get enough deep kissing and and even wanted more beyond the hour, mainly to be held and kissed. Sadly the morning after I saw her she returned to Russia and is yet to return. So yes, it is possible to connect well with a lady.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 03:30:14 pm by JAYZ »

Offline simon07

Planning the meet - can be tiresome though a great opportunity can arise for a nip out and fuck
Seeing beautiful woman, the good, bad and the vanilla
Going abroad, like Amsterdam, FKK Germany, Singapore, Vietnam plus checking out reality in Bangkok and Pattaya.
The memories though only short flashbacks, wish I could do a longer re-run in my mind.
Post Covid - seems like a glory days - Bruce Springsteen like.

Offline Percy

Back in the day I used to do my punting in parlours the likes of Euston or Westminster Saunas or Cherry Orchard in Croydon. The best part was upon entering and seeing the girl(s) sitting in reception in their neat tunics, often inadvertently flashing bit of leg, casting a calculating eye over me and knowing that in a few minutes I was going to be balls deep with those tanned legs wrapped round my head - even better perhaps was being in the treatment room and hearing the clickelty click of heels as they made their over to see me.

Offline pantywetter

Knocking on the door and hearing the clicking heels come up to open it.  Love that sound!