Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Financial slavery bollocks  (Read 1531 times)

Offline NIK

Just wasted another couple of hours of my life browsing the total bollocks that is AW, really don't know why I bother anymore. At least in my regions there seems to be absolutely nothing that I find appealing in terms of age, looks, profiles, available phone numbers, decent photos, etc. 

And more and more of them seem to be blathering about 'financial slavery / domination' bollocks. In other words they want you to send them money for nothing.  :mad:

They may as well dedicate the whole fucking site to that for what good it is locally.  :angry:

Offline Corus Boy

There was me thinking that this would be a thread on marriage!  :scare:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah i've never quite been able to get my head around it but presumably there are some right fucking mugs out there with too much money who just like to be ripped off, human ATM's and money pigs seems to be the other quote often used.

One parlour girl that I see fairly regularly has said she has another regular who hands over his credit card and pin so she can get some cash out, WTF!  :dash:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

A few guys who flash the cash for gash sometimes can't differentiate between obsession and reality  :hi:

Offline Hantsolo

I've never understood it either....

But if anyone wants to send me money for sod all in return, feel free!!

Offline cueball

Bollox to that, they bloody well cost enough the old fashioned way

Offline Jerboa

You blame the girls, if there are idiots out there who just hand cash over.

Offline cueball

That's a good point, any dick daft enough to take the silly offer needs his head read. You can't really blame the lasses.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I feel the same about guys who pay £2-50 a minute for web-cam services ----------- idiots.     :crazy:

Aspen

I feel the same about guys who pay £2-50 a minute for web-cam services ----------- idiots.     :crazy:

+1

unclesweetheart

Really good idea for a scam though. Set up a fake profile with pictures nicked from a 90s copy of Razzle, get one financial slave and, when rumbled, just say it was all part of the humiliation service and that'll be another £500 please.

spkmstr48

Really good idea for a scam though. Set up a fake profile with pictures nicked from a 90s copy of Razzle, get one financial slave and, when rumbled, just say it was all part of the humiliation service and that'll be another £500 please.

:lol: :lol: :lol: stop it, nearly pissed myself! And just my luck, no slave handy to piss on.

rafatheira

The weirdest thing I've ever come across.

A wg I used to frequent back in the states had one of these. He used to pay her hourly fee+buy her presents to be verbally humiliated. No sexual services whatsoever.

Like what the absolute  :wackogirl:

Offline Randy Mcknob

It's about power init.

Here's £1,000 for fuck all.  I'll still have more money than you will ever have you gold digging bitch.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Doesn't make sense though i mean if you are minted then surely better to have a mistress who you ask to treat you like shit

Offline nike

Doesn't make sense though i mean if you are minted then surely better to have a mistress who you ask to treat you like shit
+1
I can't get my head around it either. I ran into a guy from Dubai who had booked 15 girls and paid them all for an over night stay at his villa and only shagged 2 of them, now for me that was pretty fucked up but I did get to shag one of his discards. :dance: