Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Asian Rotation?  (Read 1530 times)

Offline stevesimmons101

Hey guys

Just a few thoughts on what I've dubbed 'the Asian Rotation '. I've been punting since November last year and in that time have visited quite a few of the Asian WGs from AW and FA in the Kent area to satisfy. One thing I've noticed is that they generally have pictures of a cute Asian girl that is almost guaranteed not to be who you end up meeting.

I've also seen the same girl in a different town under a different profile, with the previous profile still advertising. I learned that they spend a week at each place and get moved on, hence the 'rotation'.

If you've ever had the experience, there's always a 'minder' there and I do not know for sure but I definitely get the vibe that something isn't legit, i.e. these girls are trafficked etc.

I've not encountered any I'd say were underage but they're usually older than the ads and not meeting the description. Some have been enthusiastic and others have seemed almost sad.

I know a lot of you would probably walk but they're consistently available so must be making money.
I wondered what everyone's thoughts are? Do you visit? Is it legal? Should the be reported etc?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 11:25:25 am by stevesimmons101 »
Banned reason: Troll / Undesirable entity
Banned by:

Offline Corus Boy

The weekly rotation is the norm with Chinese shops.  It works well for both punters and house.

Change day is usually Monday.

The girl in the advert is not who you will see, it is B & S but that's the way it is.

Every Chinese shop has an Uncle or Auntie, they are not a minder or enforcer, their job is to cook the meals, clean the place, get the shopping and shuffle the punters about if their is a waiting queue.

Getting to know Uncle or Auntie is a smart move, even the occassional tip if it has been earnt.

I have known them to text 'favourite' punters with detailed and accurate details of the girl, but I've also known them to lie.

The 'rotation' as some places may well be planned well in advance, especially for a good girl or a girl who likes a particular shop. Auntie or Uncle liking you may give you a look at the rota.

My experience is that few of the girls are trafficked or working under duress.  They travel from shop to shop/location to location unaccompanied at their own expense.

I don't ignore the fact that the Boss may have some other hold over a girl and that means she can't stop working but I've only once encountered anything that caused me to doubt.

Hope this helps you.

Offline DastardlyDick

To be fair, it's not confined to Chinese or Asian girls - there's a bunch of Hungarian girls in NW London who do something similar.

Offline Corus Boy

To be fair, it's not confined to Chinese or Asian girls - there's a bunch of Hungarian girls in NW London who do something similar.

Not to forget, or maybe it's better to, the Romanians!

Offline Bachelor

Just a few thoughts on what I've dubbed 'the Asian Rotation '. I've been punting since November last year and in that time have visited quite a few of the Asian WGs from AW and FA in the Kent area

Sorry but can i ask what site FA is? never heard it mentioned here before or can't think what it might be

Online Dark_Gable

The Latin brothels seem to operate that way too, with the lineup change occurring on Mondays.

Offline stevesimmons101

The weekly rotation is the norm with Chinese shops.  It works well for both punters and house.

Change day is usually Monday.

The girl in the advert is not who you will see, it is B & S but that's the way it is.

Every Chinese shop has an Uncle or Auntie, they are not a minder or enforcer, their job is to cook the meals, clean the place, get the shopping and shuffle the punters about if their is a waiting queue.

Getting to know Uncle or Auntie is a smart move, even the occassional tip if it has been earnt.

I have known them to text 'favourite' punters with detailed and accurate details of the girl, but I've also known them to lie.

The 'rotation' as some places may well be planned well in advance, especially for a good girl or a girl who likes a particular shop. Auntie or Uncle liking you may give you a look at the rota.

My experience is that few of the girls are trafficked or working under duress.  They travel from shop to shop/location to location unaccompanied at their own expense.

I don't ignore the fact that the Boss may have some other hold over a girl and that means she can't stop working but I've only once encountered anything that caused me to doubt.

Hope this helps you.

Good points, maybe I'm just too skeptical. Sometimes I do like the not knowing who it's going to be, what they'll look like etc but I've hit some real doozy's in chancing it.

Sorry but can i ask what site FA is? never heard it mentioned here before or can't think what it might be

FA is Friday Ad, a dwindling amount of providers in my neck of the woods but good mid-Kent/London when I looked. That's where I found the Asians in my local area.
Banned by:

Offline stevesimmons101

The Latin brothels seem to operate that way too, with the lineup change occurring on Mondays.

Wish we had a Latin brothel in Ashford, getting bored now after 6 months punting. 3 real fine Romanians got pinched in one house and another 3 Romanians sharing a house aren't the most enthusiastic or good looking lol
Banned by:

Offline the_exile

You might find the same girls coming back to work at a Chinese place, I have been to one where there was a rotation (change on Monday) but it was between a small number of the same women. They seemed to be fine with the setup. Any photos are not going to be of the girl you'll see but can have some good finds.

Offline scutty brown

I have to disagree with some of the comments here.
From what I've seen, many of the rotated Chinese girls ARE trafficked, or at least coerced

Offline houseboot

From what I've seen, many of the rotated Chinese girls ARE trafficked, or at least coerced

Shop or flat or both?

I've been to a number of Chinese shops and have seen nothing to suggest coercion.

Offline scutty brown

Shop or flat or both?

I've been to a number of Chinese shops and have seen nothing to suggest coercion.

Flats / apartments.
I've come across several horror stories at those with the girls coerced and controlled by heavies.
Shops - nothing I could be certain of though I've had suspicions at some

Offline maxxblue

You've said this before, SB, but you've never supported what you say with any evidence.

Your argument might have more credibility of you could offer some evidence - even in this post you state (in capital letters), that Chinese girls "ARE" trafficked, but then you concede that they are "at least coerced".

I wonder if you have reported any of your concerns to the authorities?  :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

You've said this before, SB, but you've never supported what you say with any evidence.

Your argument might have more credibility of you could offer some evidence - even in this post you state (in capital letters), that Chinese girls "ARE" trafficked, but then you concede that they are "at least coerced".

I wonder if you have reported any of your concerns to the authorities?  :unknown:

I have to be careful about posting "evidence" because it could affect the legal process.
And in answer to your last question: "Yes".

Offline RogerBoner

+1