Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spain sex business and classes on becoming a top prostitute  (Read 687 times)

Offline Marmalade

It's a mildly interesting article about official and unjustified prejudice against sex workers helping to save lives; but about half way down there's a video about Spain's Sex Market ...

It's one of those twee programs where an innocent looking female reporter 'finds out about the sex trade' (this one apparently works as a comedienne as well) but the best bit is a section on classes for prostitutes.

External Link/Members Only

The teacher, a prossie, wants to turn out highly professional prostitutes who are proud of their work. At one point the interviewer admits she's been given better advice than in years of ahem ... counselling.

I have another idea for classes. I'd call it compulsory re-education for sex offenders. Not the psychopaths who rape and fuck people up: but dystopian delusionists who make offensive remarks aimed at abolishing legitimate sex trade. They would have spend several days with a British prossie at her invitation to learn about her lifestyle. Start with anyone claiming all or most prossies are coerced, abused, victims blahblahblah. They would need to be on best behaviour while the guest of the prossie and false or snidey comments suggesting prostitution was evil would be subject to a fine.
 :D

Apart from that, it sounds good on the whole for Spanish punting. Some maps and prices would have been useful.  :cool:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Very good video, I would love to see that Paula VIP explain her self on mumsnet that would be a sight for sore eyes. The whole Spain sex scene with the street girls reminds me so much of brazil.

I like the part where she asked the question where is a prostitutes G spot located.
 It's obviously in her pocket  :D
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 10:24:48 am by Brazilian Martian »