Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South West Rub And Tug?  (Read 2840 times)

Offline Dodgy

Any recommendations in the Devon/Cornwall area for the above? Particularly fond of the Thai/Chinese walk in shops, but must give the happy ending.... Thanks

Offline HawkG

Is Crewkerne in Somerset far too East?

Offline Punter Griffin

Is Crewkerne in Somerset far too East?
You know somewhere in crewkerne???

Offline lewis666

I've often wondered about that supposed non-sexual Chinese massage shop in crewkerne, advertises on gumtree and vivastreet all the time but claim the above so stayed away so far

Offline Punter Griffin

I've often wondered about that supposed non-sexual Chinese massage shop in crewkerne, advertises on gumtree and vivastreet all the time but claim the above so stayed away so far
I know where you mean, the tail end of the one way system. I've seen it but never ventured in.

I'd love it if the one in the square did it, Lilys, the nail place... The girl in there is absolutely gorgeous!

bristolqwerty

There's a gorgeous Chinese lady working in my local debenhams, wonder if she...... :blush:

Offline HawkG

You know somewhere in crewkerne???

The Chinese shop in Church Street, just two (ish) doors up from The Swan. I can't remember the exact detail, but I think I paid 30 for HR. i don't think there was any more than that on offer.

Offline Mij

There's a gorgeous Chinese lady working in my local debenhams, wonder if she...... :blush:

Ask!    :D

Offline Punter Griffin

The Chinese shop in Church Street, just two (ish) doors up from The Swan. I can't remember the exact detail, but I think I paid 30 for HR. i don't think there was any more than that on offer.
Really? I know the place, I'm tempted to go in there now.

Offline Dodgy

If you do, please let us know, as its a bit of a trek, but if its worth it....... :-)

Offline HawkG

Really? I know the place, I'm tempted to go in there now.

Well I've only been there the once so far, but yes absolutely that was the case on this visit.

NB although they advertise 4 hands, I'm pretty sure there was only one woman there. But this was pre-lunchtime, so I don't know if that changes later in the day.

Offline Punter Griffin

Did you ask about HR before hand or just mention when you were in there? Take in a bit of extra money,  wink wink.

Offline HawkG

I didn't need to ask, she offered soon after I turned over.

Go for it. I will go again when next in the SW, which unfortunately won't be until December.

Offline Punter Griffin

I didn't need to ask, she offered soon after I turned over.

Go for it. I will go again when next in the SW, which unfortunately won't be until December.
I'm up for that, and I genuinely need a good massage, so, two birds, one stone. Excuse the pun, I'll try one girl at first and she how that goes.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mij

I'm up for that, and I genuinely need a good massage, so, two birds, one stone. Excuse the pun, I'll try one girl at first and she how that goes.  :thumbsup:

Let us know how you get on!  :drinks:

Offline Punter Griffin

Just phoned, nice sounding Asian lady...I didn't mention any 'extras', since I'll be prepared on the day, wink wink.

She sounded nice. I've booked up 30 mins at first, but I might stay longer, since my neck is killing me. She didn't take a name or anything. I'm thinking it'll be 'luck of the draw' on who I'll get.

Knowing my luck, there's a really hot, saucy, cute little minx who loves cock...but I'll get her nan!

Offline Dodgy

Look forward to the updates :-)

Offline ratty

Thanks for the tip.  I think a visit to Crewkerne could be on the cards for me next month :-) .

Offline ratty

Thanks for the review Griffin.  Very tempted to go  :) .