Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AvaRhoades - Droitwich. Price rise grumble  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Jayne_cobb

I’ve seen Ava a few times and enjoyed each one as she’s enthusiastic and friendly- albeit limited services (which profile doesn’t even mention  :dash:). Originally was £80 for hh. Not long ago she went up to £90 hh and now she’s £100? Fuck that!
No kissing, facials or cim. Just protected sex and owo. Nope - I’m out.

I’ll somewhat begrudgingly pay Jen Cox £100 as that includes kissing and cim.

Grumble grumble

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online chadpitt

Adult Work is a joke. All overpriced and limited services.

Offline Jayne_cobb

I just realised I’m the only one who’s reviewed her. Am i really the only one who’s podged her on this site?
Re chadpitt- at least aw is better than vivastreet- so much bullshit there

Online chadpitt

I just realised I’m the only one who’s reviewed her. Am i really the only one who’s podged her on this site?
Re chadpitt- at least aw is better than vivastreet- so much bullshit there

It really isn't. Vivastreet has lots of b&s but atleast the prices are better.

AW has less choice too.

Offline Adultworkuser

The last time I punted was a couple of months ago. Seriously cut down after all the sp's started hiking up their prices

Offline Jayne_cobb

Yeah I’ve cut back on my punting as it’s all too expensive with limited rewards now :(

Treated myself to this as a punt alternative External Link/Members Only
Will be at least as good as the average Rom off vivastreet  :lol:

Offline Punterperson1971

Yeah I’ve cut back on my punting as it’s all too expensive with limited rewards now :(

Treated myself to this as a punt alternative External Link/Members Only
Will be at least as good as the average Rom off vivastreet  :lol:
I’ve got the wish version of that
 :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jayne_cobb

I’ve got the wish version of that
 :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
So that’s what eagle eye action man would have looked like if I could have got the pants off!

Offline Punterperson1971

So that’s what eagle eye action man would have looked like if I could have got the pants off!
Yep you should have seen the Ali express version that was worse 😂😂

Online samsung1

Just making silly excuses for inflation, most shops even petrol stations are charging more under the guise of 'inflation' even though it is not, but to make extra money and get away with it.

AW is massively overpriced nowadays, most girls think it is ok to charge more than what a typical guy earns in a day ie £100 a day, then charge £150 to £200 an hour.  :dash:

Offline Beerswillin99

Adult Work is a joke. All overpriced and limited services.

Just making silly excuses for inflation, most shops even petrol stations are charging more under the guise of 'inflation' even though it is not, but to make extra money and get away with it.

AW is massively overpriced nowadays, most girls think it is ok to charge more than what a typical guy earns in a day ie £100 a day, then charge £150 to £200 an hour.  :dash:

What are the alternatives? Are most people moving over to VivaStreet now?

Offline alabama1

What are the alternatives? Are most people moving over to VivaStreet now?
I am, gradually  ;)

Offline smiler999

VS doesn’t seem any cheaper, still 40/50 for a p&d and loads of ones £120-150 hr so no price differential that I see, certainly Brum or Cov anyway.

Offline Roadster

The market fixes the price.  Allocation of scarce recources.  The seller wants to get more, the buyer to pay less.  The intersection point is the price.

They wouldn't be able to charge it and, more importantly get it ...  if customers wern't prepared to pay it.

That by definition is the correct price.  It's not greed .. it's simple economics.

Offline Thompsonjohn

I’ve met ava and was really disappointed. Lacked enthusiasm and prob 10 years older than her profile suggested.

Offline Jayne_cobb

I’ve met ava and was really disappointed. Lacked enthusiasm and prob 10 years older than her profile suggested.
Well done for reviewing  :unknown:

I’ve met her multiple times (& mine are the only reviews on here).
Her profile doesn’t state her age - are you sure you’re not thinking about someone else?

Every time I’ve met her she’s been enthusiastic- it’s been the main highlight of the meets.
I’m only refusing to see her again now due to the high price for limited services.

Online samsung1

The market fixes the price.  Allocation of scarce recources.  The seller wants to get more, the buyer to pay less.  The intersection point is the price.

They wouldn't be able to charge it and, more importantly get it ...  if customers wern't prepared to pay it.

That by definition is the correct price.  It's not greed .. it's simple economics.

Your argument is somewhat correct but flawed.

Just because one or two drunk numpties may pay 200 for example on a friday night, does not show market efficiencies.

The girls would be better of charging lower prices and seeing more customers to make more money.

Offline Roadster

Your argument is somewhat correct but flawed.

Just because one or two drunk numpties may pay 200 for example on a friday night, does not show market efficiencies.

The girls would be better of charging lower prices and seeing more customers to make more money.

Investopedia:

Market efficiency refers to the degree to which market prices reflect all available, relevant information. If markets are efficient, then all information is already incorporated into prices, and so there is no way to "beat" the market because there are no undervalued or overvalued securities available.

You and I have no way to know what all the relevant information might be here.

"She" on the other hand knows whether she is making an optimum (for her) return on her investment given the market she is experiencing.  If she is not, she may need to reduce her price to achieve that return, or to settle for a lower, perhaps much lower, income or to switch to a different market.

Certainly other providers "provide" at a lower price, and (presumably) higher volume business model.  You, as a buyer, are of course free to buy from them.  Others can and will choose differently.  In addition, you actually have no way of accurately assessing the actual number of numpties, the level of drunken-ness or the number of nights on which said numpties get drunk and darken doors. 

More importantly perhaps, you and I have no real idea about the relevance of any of those criteria on this individuals persons sales targets.  Making "more" money may not be as important to this individual woman as seeing far fewer numpties, and, (by her lights), making "sufficient" money, and in doing so having more time to play Call of Duty. 

But she is just one data point in that sense.

The whole point of markets is the power of high volume of sale and purchase decisions that go to make it happen.  Large numbers of sale and purchase decisions control everything and set parameters.  There is no right and wrong answers, there are only deals and no deals. 

The intersection point between what someone will sell for and what someone will pay ... IS the price.

If you are really interested in how this works I really recommend "Basic Economics by "Thomas Sowell".  Best book on the subject ever written.  It'll change your life!

:drinks: :drinks:

Online samsung1

Investopedia:

You and I have no way to know what all the relevant information might be here.

"She" on the other hand knows whether she is making an optimum (for her) return on her investment given the market she is experiencing.  If she is not, she may need to reduce her price to achieve that return, or to settle for a lower, perhaps much lower, income or to switch to a different market.

Certainly other providers "provide" at a lower price, and (presumably) higher volume business model.  You, as a buyer, are of course free to buy from them.  Others can and will choose differently.  In addition, you actually have no way of accurately assessing the actual number of numpties, the level of drunken-ness or the number of nights on which said numpties get drunk and darken doors. 

More importantly perhaps, you and I have no real idea about the relevance of any of those criteria on this individuals persons sales targets.  Making "more" money may not be as important to this individual woman as seeing far fewer numpties, and, (by her lights), making "sufficient" money, and in doing so having more time to play Call of Duty. 

But she is just one data point in that sense.

The whole point of markets is the power of high volume of sale and purchase decisions that go to make it happen.  Large numbers of sale and purchase decisions control everything and set parameters.  There is no right and wrong answers, there are only deals and no deals. 

The intersection point between what someone will sell for and what someone will pay ... IS the price.

If you are really interested in how this works I really recommend "Basic Economics by "Thomas Sowell".  Best book on the subject ever written.  It'll change your life!

:drinks: :drinks:

Appreciate the reply, but I was talking from a profit maximisation stance rather than price equilibrium.

Lets be real 99% of the girls on AW dont look at it from an economics point of view, the ones charging higher prices choose to see less customers and probably have a lower sales target, the others charge lower and see as much men as possible.