Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maddison - Angels North Girl .  (Read 261 times)

Offline Newpunter27

My first post guys so please be kind !

So after perusing and wanting to take a few pints and getting the courage I thought an agency would be the best ;

This review is based over 2 meets with Maddison - one outcall : one incall ..

The comms with the agency for both was fantastic , Maddison was recommended and I proceeded ahead . The incall directions & comms were great as was the outcall .

So the girl ;

On first glance , stunning , long blonde hair , great tits , real nice bum ! Dressed in a sexy tight dress , heels & looking great . First impressions was that she was a gorgeous looking girl , 8/10 for facial looks with an awkward smile .

This is where I have a differing experience and find it difficult to call ! The outcall was the first of our meets and I found her engaging , really energetic & great fun ..lots of teasing , lots of chemistry & she seemed to enjoy it too , especially the RO . But then was the opposite on the incall . Seems very disinterested and seems like in the month between she’s picked up some bad habits and got used to the game . The play seemed forced , and although she was still a willing participant , wasn’t the levels of the previous meet .

For that reason , I have gave Maddison a neutral !  Would I meet again ? Potentially , but would probably be an outcall , where maybe she feels out of her comfort zone per say . Use the agency again ? Absolutely and have done ! ( review to follow )