Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Oliver - Ipswich (TS Review)  (Read 3814 times)

5 review(s) for TSJulyhardcock (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Ipswich_Sucker

Firstly, I will apolgise for my English and Grammar... My writing skills were never that great, so please bear with me.

This is my first review, and a well overdue one. I've been a member of this site for some time, more of a reader, rather than a reviewer.

This review will evolve around my meet with Victoria Oliver. Unfortunately I can't be certain of the exact date I met with Victoria, but it was around March 2022 (I know, well overdue review).

The reason why I'm writing this review is because I'm getting the urge again... Continue reading, and see what I experienced.

I found Victoria on Birchplace, whilst searching the 'Ipswich' area. It seems that for some reason Victoria now has numourous Birchplace profiles, I'm not sure why? All of them are showing different locations too.

But, these profiles should give you a good sense of what Victoria looks like. The pictures are accurate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Birchplace Profiles:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only (Blonde version)

Adultwork Profile:

Shemale.uk Profiles:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the last few years, I have personally been experimenting with buttplugs / dildos / and prostate play, I had been enjoying myself, and sometimes using bigger and bigger dildos to see how far I can comfortably go.
Even with all of those toys, I knew in my head that I always had control... I was the one feeding my arse with a dildo, the length, the speed.... I wanted something different... So that's why I started to look around on these type of sites. The thought of a man fucking me, never really did anything for me... I knew that there were some sexy TS women out there, I just had to find one close enough.
One evening I was searching around, and I spotted Victoria straight away... She looked perfect... Too perfect. Pretty, nice tits, nice arse, and best of all, a whopping weapon of a cock!!
I immedately picked up the phone and called Victoria. Her English was pretty good (good enough for a conversation). I told her that I just wanted to experience her big cock fucking me, she agreed she sounded excited over the phone ("yes baby, ok baby, anything for you baby, come now"). Of course, this could just be my own thoughts because I had hit the jackpot. She was 15 minutes away from me. She gave me the postcode, and I set off in the car.

The area is quite busy, with various shops and takeaways. Luckily my meet with Victoria was taking place around 9:00pm, so it was dark. Although the street is well lit up. Parking was easy. I messaged Victoria to let her know I was there. A few minutes later, she text me with the flat number.
I made my way to the door, not really knowing what to expect... bait and switch? Much older than her pictures portray? I just didn't know. Anyway, I knocked on the door, and waited a few seconds.
The door opened, and immediately in front of me was a staircase going up to the flat. Victoria was hiding behind the door.
I walked in, said hello (being nervous, I didn't really look at her), I started to walk upstairs, she closed the door and said "hey, wait a minute"...
I turned back around, and there she was, standing there in black lingerie. Bra, holdups, and belt, no panties... "WOW" - It was her!! It was REALLY her. She was talled than I thought she'd be. I'm only 5ft 7, so she was probably close to 5ft 11.
She pointed to her dick, which was flacid, but my god it was still fucking big, and she said "say hello and kiss it"... Obviously, I agreed, so I walked back down the few steps I had already taken, bent down and kissed her cock. She then took the lead and started to walk up stairs. I followed her, looking at her arse.

We got into the bedroom (darkly lit, a bit of music in the background, overall nice atmosphere). I handed over the money (£150 for 1 hour). She asked me if I needed a shower, I didn't... but I took it anyway. Clean bathroom and towells. I finished up in the bathroom and made a rush back to the bedroom with just the towel wrapped around me... There she stood, still in her black lingerie. My fucking god!!!

I was extremely nervous, and I think she could tell that, so she started to take the lead. She walked up to me and kissed me very gently whilst removing the towel from my waist. She grabbed my hands and placed one of them on her tits and the other down by her cock.

There is something about touching another 'real' cock that feels so strange lol... If you know, you know. Anyway, although her cock was flacid, it was still such a handful.... I was beginning to think that I had made a mistake with asking her to fuck me... I usually warm up with smaller buttplugs, but she would be going straight in with that weapon of hers GULP!!

After a bit of kissing, she turned around and started to grind her arse against my cock, I was getting harder and harder. Her arse was firm, not squishy like a normal arse, but a bit firmer, still nice though.

After a bit of grinding, she walked to over to the bed and bent over into the doggy position, her arsehole and swinging cock and balls were fully on show. I done something that I had never done before, I rimmed her. I had my tongue so far up her arse, she was definately enjoying it because every few seconds I would come back out to take a breath. And with each breath, I could she her cock growing and the pure weight of this thing was making it hang lower and lower and lower.

She turned around and was now sitting on the bed. Her cock, with a slight bend was standing fully to attention. I wanted to suck it. I grab her cock with my hand and began to suck on her cock. But I couldn't, I just couldn't... My mouth was too small. I could only get her helmet into my mouth... I cannot express how fucking big this thing was!! It was at this point I knew, I had fucked up LOL... Sometimes I suck on my own dildos (you know, a bit of practice lol), I can suck all of those perfectly fine, but I couldn't even get her dick into my mouth, now I knew that her cock would be the biggest thing to penertrate my arse!! I'm getting more and more nervous knowing that the enevitable is about to happen very soon.

After stroking & licking her cock and balls for a short period, she told me to lay down on the bed... I obliged, she started to stroke my cock and playing with my balls and arsehole.
She leant over to the cabinet and grabbed a condom... I thinking, is this for my cock or is this for hers?? She undone the wrapper and proceeded to put it on HER COCK.... OH SHITTTTTTT, it's about to get real!!!
She lifted up my legs and positioned herself on the bed with my legs against her body, she grabbed some lube and placed it all over her cock.

She starts to slap her hung cock against my cock, the difference in size is just ridiculous!!! She's now repositioning herself to make an attempt as infiltrating my hole. She's saying to me "Baby relax, I go slow".... I'm trying to relax, but also bracing myself for a sharp pain as she enters my hole. She starts to push her helmet in, I can feel it - OH MAN CAN I FEEL IT.... And then BANG - Sharp pain!! It came as no surprise. I asked her to stop, and she pulled out immediately. She said "it's ok baby, we try again, I go very slow".
She grabs the lube, and lubes up my arsehole, even putting a finger inside quickly, she relubes her own cock.
She starts to make another attempt.... Going very slowly, this time no sharp pains, I feel her helmet inside of me. I know that my hole is starting to strech. She pulls out, and pushes back in, each time going a little deeper.
I've never felt anything this big entering my arse, it's completely filling me up... Still going slow, eventually I feel her body against mine... She looks upwards to sort of say "YESSSS that feels good". Her whole length is now fully in my arse. I don't know how, but she is.
She pulls out, and pushes all the way back in... oh my god!! I am now full up, I can feel her cock hitting something, it's not uncomfortable, but I know that I'm at my limit in both girth and length.
She continues to pull out and push in, getting gradually faster and faster. My whole body is now starting to move on the bed, I'm beginning to know what it feels like to finally be uncomtrollably FUCKED. She leans over and kisses me, whilst still fucking my hole. I'm trying to gasp a breath, whilst getting fucked and trying to kiss her at the same time.
After several minutes of this she tells me get up and bend over. I'm now in the doggy position. In my mind, I want to continue feeling helplessly fucked, so I arch my back as best as I can and present her with my arse up in the air. Again, more lube and she slides right in. She's holding onto my hips now and going full force fucking me, my arms are laying out to my sides and it's only my face against the pillow that is stopping my body from being pushed off the edge of the bed.
I am now completely submissive to her and her massive cock. She continues to plough my arse for several minutes - the sensation was nothing I had ever felt before. Eventually she slows down to a near stop, but whilst still with her cock in my arse I begin to back up onto her cock. Bouncing back and forward the best I can (first time for me).
She pulls out, and take off the condom, she tells me to suck her cock again which I obviously agree too. Using my hands and my mouth, I do my best, but it's just simply too big for my mouth. I continue to use my hand and give plenty attention to her helmet and length.

It's starting to get towards the 1 hour mark now, she puts on another condom and tells me to lay down on the bed.
Again, lubing her cock before ploughing her way to victory. She eases her way back in, and begins to not only just fuck my hole, but to also wank my cock. After a few minutes of heavy fucking, I finally blow my load, cum fucking everywhere... Even squrting up onto my face, and hearing it hit the pillow beside me.

She slowly ramps down her fucking with each thrust and eventually pulls out. She hands me plenty of wet wipes and tissues to clean up, and whilst I'm doing that, she goes for a quick shower.

Not completely knowing what the time is, I start to get dressed. She returns and asks me how it was. Obviously, I was in la la land at this point. My legs are shaking uncontrollably and I'm just overall feeling exhausted.
I ask her if she wanted me to suck her again, even though I'm fully dressed, she seemed surprised but said yes of course. She hadn't cum yet, so I was hoping to make her cum. Again, she sat on the edge of the bed and I proceeded to lick and suck on her helmet. It seemed like she was enjoying it, but I think I was going over my time. She most likely had another punter outside waiting. "She said it was ok, and guided me back onto my feet", I knew it was time to leave.

We both walked back downstairs and she saw me to the door. Before opening the door, she said "bend down and kiss my cock goodnight"... A nice little touch. I exited the flat and walked back to my car. A few people still on the street waiting for food, but nothing that would raise suspicions.

For my first ever meet with a TS, I would give this a 10/10
Exceeded my expectations, and she was really the woman in the pictures. It was a shame that she didn't cum for me... but maybe had I been her last punt for the evening, I may have been lucky enough. I won't let that lower the score though.
Would I return? Absolutely yes!! I do keep a look out for her now and again, but never see her back in the Ipswich or close surrounding areas unfortunately.

Offline cheekymonkey

Great review! I highly recommend you try some more ts, & get one to cum in your mouth! Some charge extra for cum, some randy ones do it for free. But it sure as hell is a real turn on!

Offline Ipswich_Sucker

I absolutely will... I'm having the urge again to see one again. Just need to wait until a hottie comes to my area :)

Offline Samcrow1

There’s not normally much choice in Ipswich, gutted I missed her

I absolutely will... I'm having the urge again to see one again. Just need to wait until a hottie comes to my area :)

Offline Larry

:bomb:

Great Review!

I'm considering taking the plunge on a TS and wow this review has helped push me down that path!

Also I thought your review was quite well written, although I'm a rambling reviewer myself

Offline ptt67

I'm always somewhat suspicious when a provider has quite so many different names/adverts....if her service is indeed so outstanding then why not use just one (sometimes two) and go by the dame name in order to benefit from established reputation?

I'm also pretty sure that I have read some fairly negative reviews pertaining to this girl....