Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posting WG's numbers  (Read 798 times)

Offline PseLover

Pretty self explanatory, I read the UKP rules and see nothing against it but I thought I'd still ask, are we allowed to post/PM WG numbers to others?

Offline Moby Dick

Only post it on the public board if is currently advertised on her profile/web page.
If it has been taken off her profile then think about the reason why she may have done that.
Taking a break, a stalker, or difficult partner, so best to respect that.

Regarding PMs, depends who is asking, and why?

Offline lillythesavage

I would not post a number regardless, if it is not advertised there is a reason for it, they can wait until it is, if you get a number through a booking from someone who never posts it, do not share it if you want to see them again  :D, should not really anyway.

Offline LLPunting

Posting unpublished WG numbers via PM is likely to get you barred from using PMs.  An SP takes her ad or number down for a reason, including to avoid stalking, harassment and threats to safety.  Whether a punter is new to UKP or has spent years here you do not know what he is like in person with SPs, especially ones he is trying to obtain unpublished contact details for.  If you can't respect another person's privacy, especially in a dangerous environment, then perhaps losing your PM privileges isn't the only measure that should be taken against you by management.

If an SP has actually told you to pass on her information then that makes you a tout, whether you receive privileges or discounts or not, and management may well take a dim view of that too.

Offline lillythesavage

Posting unpublished WG numbers via PM is likely to get you barred from using PMs.  An SP takes her ad or number down for a reason, including to avoid stalking, harassment and threats to safety.  Whether a punter is new to UKP or has spent years here you do not know what he is like in person with SPs, especially ones he is trying to obtain unpublished contact details for.  If you can't respect another person's privacy, especially in a dangerous environment, then perhaps losing your PM privileges isn't the only measure that should be taken against you by management.

If an SP has actually told you to pass on her information then that makes you a tout, whether you receive privileges or discounts or not, and management may well take a dim view of that too.

Even asking if you can share it is not a good idea, fucked myself up just by doing that.

Offline hendrix

+1

It's a never for me. I've had people who were apparently well established members who turned out to be stalking lunatics ask me for numbers they'd "lost" - very glad that I didn't respond.

Offline Liverpool

Rule 22 covers this. Only post numbers if they are currently on the advert.

Don't post personal numbers.

Offline PseLover

I've questioned it because of the recent reviews of Suraia a lot of people are asking for her number on that thread that's all (not my review).

Offline LLPunting

I've questioned it because of the recent reviews of Suraia a lot of people are asking for her number on that thread that's all (not my review).

Sorry, questioned it from what point of legitimacy?  A bunch of desperate sex buyers who can't wait for the SP to publish (possibly changed) details, are clamouring for her (last) number when she has removed it from the public domain.
If a stranger walked up to you and asked for your sister's/wife's/daughter's/mother's/nan's phone number would you give it to them?

Offline PseLover

Of course not, but this is a punting forum where we post our experiences whether good or bad with a WG or ask for intel/info about them

Offline LLPunting

Of course not, but this is a punting forum where we post our experiences whether good or bad with a WG or ask for intel/info about them

There is not "but", if you can't respect any person's want for privacy then you have a serious issue with boundaries.

Offline PseLover

There is not "but", if you can't respect any person's want for privacy then you have a serious issue with boundaries.

Again it was me asking because of said review, why are you so triggered?

Offline LLPunting

Again it was me asking because of said review, why are you so triggered?

It's not being triggered, you keep belabouring your point without genuine justification when you've already been told what the rules are and the reasons why they exist.

Offline Bru1901

If a profile says to message or whatsapp to book and not aw messaging - i find this an exception and no reasons as to why not publish

In some of the ukp index pages of wgs you often see working numbers visible

Offline LLPunting

If a profile says to message or whatsapp to book and not aw messaging - i find this an exception and no reasons as to why not publish

In some of the ukp index pages of wgs you often see working numbers visible

Just because the SP does not update all her advert copy when she removes her last number does not excuse people publishing or exchanging unpublished numbers.  If an old number has been captured here then fair game to try it, if none of the numbers captured work and there are no current adverts to refer to then any additional effort to stalk the SP is an invasion of privacy and harassment.

Offline PseLover

It's not being triggered, you keep belabouring your point without genuine justification when you've already been told what the rules are and the reasons why they exist.

I made a point, I wasn't adamant that I was right or wrong that's it, I asked, end of discussion