Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: flower_girl  (Read 1104 times)

happyhammer

I know this has been discussed before, but I couldn't see a definitive answer. Has anyone seen her and can they confirm whether she is the girl in the pictures from her PG with a tattoo on her breast? Any further info appreciated

External Link/Members Only

Stealthshagger

is it a gecko/lizard thing on her breast in her pg pics?

happyhammer

Stealthshagger

she is reviewed under another profile. she has zero body tone and so on. ill see if i find it

happyhammer

Thanks..As I said, I've been through this thread. I've subscribed to her PG and the girl in the photo certainly has body tone etc, hence why I was wanting to hear from someone first hand who has actually met her rather than done the same search on here that I have, as the comments don't stack up to the photos.

Stealthshagger

I saw her old pg and saw the tattoo on a body with poor tone. Her mate is narrow and very poor body tone too. I am not sure if she has drastically changed, but I personally wouldnt imagine it.

Stealthshagger

happyhammer

I'm a harsh critic. In comparison to Sweet Maria London that you rate, FG looks like a Catwalk Model in terms of body tone in her PG...

Stealthshagger

not in the ones I have seen. if you pm me the current ones you refer to..? Have you seen maria?

happyhammer

Only her pics...

Sorry I am new here. How do I PM you?

Stealthshagger

click on my profile name. click to send message. attach the images. click send

happyhammer

Maybe it's the beer at lunch but I am struggling to bring up a mail option. mail me at  and i'll reply with pics

thanks
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:39:37 pm by happyhammer »

Stealthshagger

copied your email address, edit it out of your post now

Stealthshagger

is there only the one small pic in pg with her body? the pic, size and angle dont tell me anything..

happyhammer