Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you book a appointment with platinum Cindy ?  (Read 1780 times)

sat1313

I am new to her booking system and was wondering how do I book a appointment with her ? Do I email her or do I just book through her AW account I never done this before as I  usually call. Also what would be the chances of her actually replying as I will be making a AW account today.

Thanks

vorian

I thought someone said she only meets punters with AW feedback so if you have none, unfortunately looks like you won't get a booking.  :thumbsdown:

Offline ampersand

I emailed her to enquire about a booking a couple of weeks ago.  She responded within a few hours and also replied promptly to a couple of other queries I had.  If you want full choice of time, I would suggest booking well in advance.

yorkshire123

sat1313, All of your 4 posts have been topic starters.

At the risk of me feeling the wrath of other members i would like to offer a bit of friendly advise.........
Come on man do a bit of forum research, also it would be quite nice for you to add a little bit to some of the topics you start or at the very least acknowledge some of the guys when they try to help you out.
How long do you think members will continue to hold your hand? not long would be my guess  :unknown: 

I am new to her booking system and was wondering how do I book a appointment with her ? Do I email her or do I just book through her AW account I never done this before as I  usually call. Also what would be the chances of her actually replying as I will be making a AW account today.
 Thanks
I really want to visit a  Romanian but am scared of the whole bait and switch plus the whole extra weight thing. (where they take pictures when they are skinny but are fat when you visit them)
My question- Is  it as bad as people say it is  or do Romanians provide a good (to excellent)  service?
i cant find the links anywhere on aw did they stop working ?
hi has anyone seen SuperHotNicola in hayes ?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NIK

I thought someone said she only meets punters with AW feedback so if you have none, unfortunately looks like you won't get a booking.  :thumbsdown:

Is this true? If so it's bollocks.

I don't have any Awank fb and will never have any.

There are plenty of other prossies who don't insist upon it.

Offline iPad3

Thanks

As above if a little time is spent reading Cindy's profile and the various post on her everything you need is clear and readily available but in a nutshell email her first to agree times etc only then is a booking required, however you have little chance of her agreeing to see you with no feedback.

What I will say though is building up some feedback so you can see her is well worth it

JV547845

She's been emailing me this week, I've got nice feedback though.

rogerc23

Is this true? If so it's bollocks.

I don't have any Awank fb and will never have any.

There are plenty of other prossies who don't insist upon it.

Yes it is true,5 plus positive feedbacks i believe,she feels it cuts down on no shows and general timewasters i believe,i can see the sense in that personally.

Offline LondonPunter69

My feedback is less than 5, sent her a respectful email, and she agreed to see me for an incall. Very good she was, too!

vorian

My feedback is less than 5, sent her a respectful email, and she agreed to see me for an incall. Very good she was, too!

Well there you go.  :hi:

password02

Saw her today for a +3 hour session in a hotel near a top premiership club near Fulham Bdy  - Top Platinum service from a top girl - used the bathroom mirror fora  good side view in the bathroom as I was doing her doggy style while she was bending over in the bath and the 2nd round was her CG

Another great session really cannot fault - had a few drinks with her in the hotel that she supplied as well as some fruit and chocs to keep my energy levels up.

Tried a 3rd round by really could not cum again - Saving myself for her and Michelle again next week - should be a fun 2 hours !!!

grandmaster-ram-rod

Yes it is true,5 plus positive feedbacks i believe,she feels it cuts down on no shows and general timewasters i believe,i can see the sense in that personally.

I think her service is that good she can afford to pick and choose without losing business, well thats what i think after reading lots about her on here  :hi:

Offline StarPower

5+ feedbacks is for outcalls only isn't it? She agreed to see me when I only had one feedback.

password02

I think her service is that good she can afford to pick and choose without losing business, well thats what i think after reading lots about her on here  :hi:

+1 - seen her a few times usually for +2 hours at a time and she does prefer clients with AW feed back - however I do know on a few occasions she has done bookings with clients with 1-2 AW feed backs - sometimes its simply luck if she has a cancellation and you get an email to you requesting a booking usually same day. This is when the clients get a booking same day