Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried BustyMollyxx in Haringey?  (Read 626 times)

mizzlediz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sadly offers BB BUT all I'm in for is a bit of protected young sub action, DT and anal which she seems to offer pretty reasonably. AW feedback seems to be pretty alright-ish but hasn't appeared on here which I find a bit odd.

Anyone have any info?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Waterhouse

There are plenty of more responsible WGs out there that can and will offer the type of service you are looking for without them being a barebacker.

I suggest you do some more research before engaging with a known BB'er, unless that's your thing or you don't mind the increased risk of catching an STI 
 :hi:

mizzlediz

100% on the same page. I'd never engage in unprotected anything with her, including oral... just interested if anyone has some info....

mizzlediz

There are plenty of more responsible WGs out there that can and will offer the type of service you are looking for without them being a barebacker.

Been scouring for quite a while and still not found a wg who offers anal, proper dt, facials etc who doesn't look like the side of a bus OR who isn't super expensive (AND who hasn't been slated on here either)... any recommendations super welcome  :diablo: :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 05:06:25 pm by mizzlediz »