Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle90 - Balham  (Read 543 times)

holland

i met Michelle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: easy by phone and text msg

Paid: 70 pounds x 30 min

girl: very slim blond English girl in her late twenties/early thirties. Nice white skin. Blonde trim pubic hair. Small tits.
Her body is not gym toned by quite good if you like slim girls.
Facially a bit disappointed. Not my type. I don't rate her positively facially.
Her hygiene is not the best. Her pussy had a slight smell and she didn't seem freshly showered.

Service: very good. DFK with good tongue actions. Good wet OWO with some attempt of DT. RO (she has small pink labia). Fingering: allowed also up her ass  :thumbsup:
I fucked her quite hard in several positions. She gets wet and she got very into it.
I was very please with the service. She likes it filthy and hard. :yahoo:

Attitude: not good. She is a clock watcher :angry:
She asked me to cum when i had about 10 minutes left which is a shame because she was very smiley and she delivered a very good service till that point.
I finished couple of minutes after that. :(

Place: terrible guys. :scare:
A shit hole. It sticks and is very dirty. The floor is covered with hair. She claims to have a dog which probably contributes to the overall dirtiness.
Shower is bad too but at least she provided me with a clean towel.

Verdict:
This girl could be a very good service provider but unfortunately she is a clock watcher and she works in a very shitty place.
I would not recommend her unless you are prepared to waste a few minutes of your time and you do not care about the place cleanness whatsoever.

Offline pumps

Unfortunate about the slightly smelly vag, you still ate on anyway?

Seen this profile but the photos have never done it for me.

Offline king tarzan

i saw her a long time back, nice attitude, nice slim and a nice firm ass..
good intense dfk, gave me excellent deep throat two, sex was great.. she genuinely wanted to get fucked..
I paid £130 for 30 mins if i remember correctly, quite a bit overpriced for 30 mins..
there was no mango as she was trimmed...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online LLPunting

there was no mango as she was trimmed...

You don't eat fuzzy mango?

You heard him girls, it's time to reassert your womanhood and regrow your down.  Plenty of us who will knowingly and knowledgeably service you to your satisfaction without a "Yabba" or a "Dabba" or a "Doo" or a "Yum, Yum, Yum!"

Offline king tarzan

You don't eat fuzzy mango?

You heard him girls, it's time to reassert your womanhood and regrow your down.  Plenty of us who will knowingly and knowledgeably service you to your satisfaction without a "Yabba" or a "Dabba" or a "Doo" or a "Yum, Yum, Yum!"

nope i hate fuzzy mango.. fully shaved mango is  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yummy

holland

May be hairy pussies are not very hygienical expecially during this hot wawe. She should shave it.  It was bearable to eat her out but certainly not fresh

Offline king tarzan

May be hairy pussies are not very hygienical expecially during this hot wawe. She should shave it.  It was bearable to eat her out but certainly not fresh

Thankfully a very large majority are fully shaved.. :dance: :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:👅👅👅👅👅👅