Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slutty Eva anyone?  (Read 1014 times)

Mrbubbaray

Anyone had a pop at slutty Eva?

She looks new. Don’t think she’s been around before...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Borabora

she has only been a member for 4 days!

Mrbubbaray

Fresh food to buy it before it goes off!!
Haha!

Offline expeller

She was quick to answer my message. Hope to see her soon.

Offline LLPunting

Anyone followed through with this SP? 
Looks ?
Performance?
Services actually on offer?
Extras charged?

Offline LLPunting

So no one wants to admit to seeing this SP?

Offline Fuzzyduck

So no one wants to admit to seeing this SP?

Haven't seen her but fancied a go last week when I was up Edgware way. Comms all by SMS. Might've been a maid on the other end but all pleasant enough.
Checked services - no anal but CIM was included. I'm guessing mid to late 30s.
Unfortunately she's based in Woodside Park which was just a little too far for me that day. Went home unrelieved. Trying to engineer another client meeting up there to see her.

Subsequently found more pics here (her postcode also listed)

Offline Borabora

Has there been a review posted of her?

Offline LLPunting

Haven't seen her but fancied a go last week when I was up Edgware way. Comms all by SMS. Might've been a maid on the other end but all pleasant enough.
Checked services - no anal but CIM was included. I'm guessing mid to late 30s.
Unfortunately she's based in Woodside Park which was just a little too far for me that day. Went home unrelieved. Trying to engineer another client meeting up there to see her.

Subsequently found more pics here (her postcode also listed)

Thanks FD, ever considered meeting the client at a hotel restaurant and billing them for the room so you can get her over on an outcall?

The pics on that site have cured me of my want to see her.   :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Has there been a review posted of her?

UKP101 exam Q1:
If there was a proper review how would you know?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks FD, ever considered meeting the client at a hotel restaurant and billing them for the room so you can get her over on an outcall?

The pics on that site have cured me of my want to see her.   :hi:

I didn't quite mean how my last message came across. I don't think she's a WG to make a big effort for but, when this next meeting happens and if I have some free time, I might go see her. Will explore other options.

As to your suggestion, it has been known in the past for me to take advantage of benefits my employers have provided. Fucking a client in a paid-for 5-star hotel springs to mind. I should have billed for overtime and services beyond the call of duty though (I genuinely took one for the team). I did get a bonus for making the deal though.
:D

Offline LLPunting

I didn't quite mean how my last message came across. I don't think she's a WG to make a big effort for but, when this next meeting happens and if I have some free time, I might go see her. Will explore other options.

As to your suggestion, it has been known in the past for me to take advantage of benefits my employers have provided. Fucking a client in a paid-for 5-star hotel springs to mind. I should have billed for overtime and services beyond the call of duty though (I genuinely took one for the team). I did get a bonus for making the deal though.
:D

Classy!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Did you keep her number?
Or was the client a guy and you had to take it in the A?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Classy!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Did you keep her number?
Or was the client a guy and you had to take it in the A?

My desire to win any deal (as well as my sphincter) won't stretch that far.
Fortunately, she was based in the states, so only saw her a couple of times afterwards. Happy to be a fucktoy for a short time.

Offline LLPunting

My desire to win any deal (as well as my sphincter) won't stretch that far.
Fortunately, she was based in the states, so only saw her a couple of times afterwards. Happy to be a fucktoy for a short time.

Lucky bEggar!