Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The_Dark_Rose  (Read 1185 times)

fenderstrat31

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hey Guys
Anyone have any info an this WG from the Neath Port Talbot area?
She been on my HL for a while, but would love to hear if anyone has met her?

Offline Cheeseman

I did send her an aw message once but it was deleted without being read. I seem to recall that there was mention of her somewhere on this site. Something about her asking a punter to help with diy. Something like that anyway

Offline pork sword

I did send her an aw message once but it was deleted without being read. I seem to recall that there was mention of her somewhere on this site. Something about her asking a punter to help with diy. Something like that anyway

Was it with Benefits?  :thumbsup:

np500

I saw her in  roath about 6 month ago, she is totally better looking facially and body than her pictures, But payed for an hour out in about 35 mins and that was with a shower at the end, what she did was good but very rushed, hence never went back and that was before I met a Romanian.

np500

Fair dews , if you want to put a punter off put some shite pics up, I saw her when she had blond Bob , would not have got in touch if those pics wer what I had to go on !

fenderstrat31

Cheers for the replies guys, but after seeing the latest pics have decided to give it a miss, Think i'll make a trip to the HNDF instead

np500

As I said she looked totally hot in person to the point I thought It was a different girl but when banging the dog ! Those tattoos could not be mistake , she's Scottish I'll have you know !