Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombia: Medellin, Cartagena and Bogota 2023  (Read 7179 times)

Offline another381

Visited Colombia for the first and had a blast. Everything others have written on here is accurate, truly a punters dream. Some of the other threads are a little older so I’m starting a new one and I’ll recap a bit of info too for any new members.

The majority of hotels don’t allow visitors, some let you to pay a fee if you want to bring a guest. Love motels or cheap hotels are in every city or get yourself an Airbnb instead. Some cities have dedicated areas for punting but they are often the rougher parts where there’s a lot of drug use and crime. I was warned by multiple taxi drivers about these areas and decided to avoid them although I really wanted to see them. Prices for SPs there are supposedly very low but also the quality according to some reports with the odd gem here and there.

I visited a few places, I’ll put local prices which are Colombian pesos and GBP equivalent.

After this trip I am 100% going to return. The flight cost is offset by everything else being so cheap when you’re there. I was doing tourist things in addition to punting but I could have easily done 2 punts a day and not broken the bank. The women everywhere are unbelievably hot, truly some of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen. Every time I stepped outside I was in heaven. Sex seems to be on sale everywhere here, it’s like a theme park for punters.

Big thanks to everyone else from the other threads who have contributed, it helped convince me to go and gave me a great head start. Also CelticStu who provided the number for a cabbie in Medellin. I text him and he took me around a few times. Arnobis - +57 314 8696764

MEDELLIN

La Mansion (Casa M) £70 one night, room with jacuzzi - External Link/Members Only

The Mansion - Stayed here one night to get my bearings and guarantee scoring. I had read multiple reports on this place and it lived up to its reputation. Decent comms via email, easy payment and they can also arrange collection from the airport. I stayed in M1 the main building. It has a swimming pool, small bar and breakfast is served there. Apparently a few girls are around during the day but the real action starts from around 9pm in the main bar which is accessible via the street only 30 seconds from the hotel. It has a small outdoor area with seating on either side and then the bar itself. I believe it stays open until 2am. When you take a girl back to your room she signs in at reception, all very safe. Neither girl I saw had condoms, I used my own. Don’t know if that’s how it works there but that was my experience both times.

Before arriving I was told the hotel ran tours which I had read about in other threads and confirmed via email. When I asked on arrival the only tours they did were actual Medellin tours and none to do with punting. That was the only minor negative, I wanted to get a tour of the red light zone, casas, mezzanines etc.

Punt 1, Luisa - 250k COP / £46 for 60 mins. OWO, fingering, FS, RO

Walked in and three girls were sat outside, no real lookers. I waited in the bar for a few more to turn up while watching the TV. A girl approached me but I wasn’t into her. Shortly after a few more walked in and one caught my eye. I called her over and we had a chat. Luisa was about 5’2, very slim, small tits and ass with light brown hair and light brown skin. I was a bit nervous but she quickly put me at ease. Agreed to go back to my room for an hour for 250k down from her original fee of 300k (might have been 350k).

Back in the room and she jumps in the shower. Once out we start DFK and undress. She’s pretty quick to get down to business and gives me OWO. It’s not very deep but good on the head. She lies down on the bed and go down on her. Pussy is shaved, clean and fresh. Tastes very good and starts getting wet so I sip a finger inside her. No complaints and I put another in. On with the rubber and fuck her in a few positions. She’s super tight and I cum hard fucking her from behind while looking at her in the mirror on the wall. We jump into the jacuzzi for a chat and play a little in there before times up and she goes back to the bar. I got her number and stayed in touch but never met up again. She tried to set something up but I didn’t have time.

Punt 2, Angie - 250k COP / £46 for 60 mins. Fingering, FS, RO

After recovering for an hour in my room I headed back to the bar. By this point it was a lot busier with about 15 to 20 girls possibly and maybe 6 guys. There were a few attractive ones but the majority were 5 and 6 out of 10s. Plenty of variety though if that’s your bag - tall, short, skinny, chubby etc. I sat outside and chatted with a girl while looking at the others. There was one hot girl but I couldn’t get her attention, she was chatting with her friends and they were sat around an old fat guy. I guess there’s money in some of those punters and they’re waiting for a bigger pay day. Girl from the first punt, Luisa, introduced me to her friends and I was into one of them. Chatted with her for a bit and agreed on 250k, again that was haggled down from her initial price. I’m unsure if you can get them cheaper but I was thinking with my cock and once I got a small discount I just said yes.

Angie was short, brown skin with long black hair. She had big tits and a big ass. The sex was good but she said she was recovering from a cold and wouldn’t kiss or blow me. Would have been good to know this before bringing her back but I decided to make the most of the hour anyway. I fingered her but didn’t go down on her. She liked being spanked and fucking her was great against her big ass. Really made use of the two mirrors in the room while fucking her. Had her in doggie and she rode me cowgirl with those big tits bouncing around the whole time. Blew my load in the bag while she was riding my cock and making all the right noises.

Pasion Pregagos, Marcela - 130k COP / £24 for 30 mins. OW, FS, pussy rubbing no fingers. External Link/Members Only

Checked into my hotel and couldn’t bring guests back. Decided to give the Prepago sites a go. These are similar to the purple site, VS etc. Lots to choose from scattered all over the cities and very easy to chat with. Fired off a bunch of texts on WhatsApp and got a few replies. Marcela was a 20 minute walk away and cheap. Arrived at her block of flats in Torre del Rio. Had to sign in with security, she called down to confirm I was visiting. Once in her flat she tried to upsell me to OWO for an extra 80k COP (£15) but I declined. An hour with her was 180k COP / £33. I chose 30 minutes as it was already late and I didn’t think I’d have the stamina for two pops.

Marcela was 34 years old but looked to be in her 40s. Face was old but her ass was HUGE! I’ve never seen anything like it and it was natural as far as I could tell. She had fake boobs and one was indented but I was there for her rear. She gave decent OW and licked my balls. We fucked in various positions but my favourite by far was from behind looking at those cheeks. Not a bad punt for £24.

Pasion Prepagos, Paulina - 180k COP / £33 for 60 mins. OWO extra for 50k COP / £9. Total £43. External Link/Members Only

I was wandering around the city and fired off a few messages to girls while I had lunch. Paulina replied and was close by. Made my way to her flat in a tower block, no need to sign in this time. Her profile says 19 but she told me she was 21. Just like her pics she’s very slim, long black hair, has braces and small tits. I fancied her body and opted for an hour which in hindsight was a mistake but I was thinking with my dick again.

Punt started with her dancing for me and rubbing her ass all over my crotch. I paid extra for the OWO and it was OK but definitely not worth it. She really seemed to struggle after every few sucks but carried on for a while. On with the rubber and we fucked all over the bed. She tried bending her legs to stop me getting too deep but I moved her about and slid deep into her. Had a so so massage afterwards. Round two consisted of more head and some fucking but the room was so hot I struggled to stay hard. Fucked her from behind for a while before I called it quits. Should have stuck to 30 minutes and not paid the extra for OWO. I got dressed and headed out. I guess I was supposed to wait in the room for her to give me the green light because all the other girls were in the kitchen. Some looked OK but I made my way out and headed home.

Fase II, Kristen - 440k COP / £82 for 45 mins. OW, fingering, RO, FS. 20k / £3.70 tip. 30k / £6 entrance fee. 30k / £6 drink for girl. Total £97 External Link/Members Only

Fase II (Dos) came up in other threads and I was determined to go. It’s pretty well located compared to a lot of the other places which made it an easy option. It opens at 9pm and I arrived around 11. There’s a small entrance fee and you get a wristband. The club itself is pretty big. A long stage in the middle, bar on the left and an upstairs area to look down from on the right.

Considering it was fairly early I was surprised how many girls there were, at least 30. Some sat with guys, others walking around and a few sat in groups scattered around. I propped myself up at the bar and observed for a while. Out of the 30 girls there a good 90% were hot with only a few I didn’t find attractive. I was in awe how every 10 minutes or so more and more girls kept arriving. They’d walk in and go to the back, change and come out. All stunners and every shape, size you could hope for. No guys were sat by the stage and after each dance the girls would walk around and ask for tips.

I spoke to a few but the one I had my eye on decided to sit on the other side of the club with a few of her friends. A lot of the girls do this and seem uninterested in chatting or presenting themselves to the few guys in the club. Slightly counterintuitive as the point of working should be to make money but I guess they’ll make it eventually. I spotted another I fancied and when she came closer I called her over. She was brown skinned, short and looked around 18 / 19. We spoke a little and out of nowhere her friend who I hadn’t seen before slid in next to me and suddenly I was sandwiched. First was fairly quiet but her friend spoke English and was very outspoken. She was cracking jokes and asked if I wanted a threesome with them so I could eat her pussy while her friend fucked me. I was gobsmacked. After chatting more I got the prices and that left me a little shocked and I decided to just go for the cocky friend because we had good banter.

I was told 400k COP / £74 for an hour by multiple girls which was the most expensive I had heard throughout my trip but I also knew Fase II and La Isla (similar strip club / brothel) were expensive. Had to pay by card because I didn’t bring enough cash. They add 10% when you pay by card and the girl also wanted a drink. I paid at the bar and she led the way through a door I hadn’t noticed. It leads to the hostel next door to the club which is actually a series of small rooms in a warehouse type space. The girl signs in at reception where they note down the time and give her one condom. You don’t get two pops in these places, it’s fairly regulated.

Kristen takes me to the room which resembles a Hawaiian shack. She’s light brown, 5’3, fake boobs although you can’t really tell, long black hair and a curvy ass. The bed has a stiff mattress and there’s a shower at the back of the small room which has a glass window to the room and a toilet. She showers quickly and gets down to business. Some dancing and grinding on me before we strip and kiss. I went down on her, she tasted good and had a smooth pussy. On with the Johnny and she starts blowing me. It feels good and she’s working the shaft too. We start fucking and after a while the phone in the room rings. I answer it and it’s the woman on reception telling me I have 15 minutes left. Confused I get Kirsten to talk to them because we have 30 minutes to go. Apparently the rules changed and now you only get 45 minutes with each girl. I was irritated but also wasn’t about to be fleeced for more cash. She apologises about the mistake and I get the impression it’s a genuine error. We carried on fucking and I get her in a few positions. Kristen gets on top and rides me really passionately, that Colombian dancing really shows here. Bouncing up and down with that ass has me exploding deep inside her in no time. She showers again as clock winds down and reception call to check we’re done. We have to open the door to the room slightly so they know it’s over otherwise you’ll get charged again. I get her number as I leave in case I want to see her again.

Fase II really has to be experienced. The girls really are stunners and you’ll be spoilt for choice. The only drawback is the cost which is similar to the UK and the meets can be a little mechanical in nature because you only get one pop. Maybe I could have haggled more to get the cost down but I once again I was thinking with the wrong head. The prices I’ve seen online for these places was less than I paid but these are all at least a year old and I imagine the prices have gone up in that time. I never made it to La Isla (External Link/Members Only) because I heard it’s more expensive there and it’s more isolated. You can always get a taxi outside but as a sometimes one pop guy I didn’t see the point of going out too far just to come back after an hour.

Parque Lleras, Marcela - 200k COP / £37 for 60 mins. OW, fingering, RO, FS. Hostel 150k / £28.

Decided to check out Parque Lleras and the place is crawling with girls. You can go into any of the bars and pick some up there or just walk around the square and surrounding streets. The area itself is really lively and there are barriers set up as minor check points where the police stand. There are all sorts here from the really ugly to hot ones. I saw trannies walking around but they have a lot of make up so be careful before you approach anyone you’re unsure of. While I was watching I saw a guy wave a girl over from her friend, speak for 1 minute and then they were away, it’s very easy. I spotted one I liked and got chatting to her. I felt anonymous until that moment but as soon as we started talking some girls nearby turned their attention to us and so did 2 coppers. No one did anything but there were sly smiles and I felt a little on show.

Marcela was 31, 5’4 with blonde hair and braces. She was wearing denim shorts and a pink swimsuit. Her ass was very curvy and she had small tits which looked great in the pink. We quickly agreed 200k for the hour and set off to find a hotel. There’s a bunch around the park which are in between the bars so you’re quite visible coming and going but I guess a lot of people are there for the same thing. We found a cheap place and paid up. You both need to sign in with ID.

In the room we undressed and I finally got to see her ass in all its glory. She had big thighs which jiggled and the most unbelievable ass. I couldn’t believe my luck. I had a great time feasting on her juicy pussy and spanking her. She got wet quickly and I fingered her getting all her pussy juice over my fingers. She didn’t have condoms but I had come prepared. We fucked for ages and I enjoyed the view of her ass in every position. Her OW was good and she played with my balls and licked my shaft. When we were done she took a quick shower in the communal area before we made our way back to the street.

These punts are definitely cheaper but the quality of girls vary and then you have to find somewhere to go. I would have liked to have spent more time here and if you have a base nearby you can probably make the most of just how many girls are there.

Offline another381

CARTAGENA

I only punted once in Cartagena despite looking around. According to reports there are brothels or cases around Getsemani but I couldn’t find any. I walked around for a long time and there was no sign of life anywhere just tourists and old locals. In the town square by the clock tower at night the working girls come out but police and tourists are there. I didn’t feel comfortable approaching any and I personally found them all quite unattractive. If you walk around the surrounding streets you’ll see WGs there too but again there weren’t any good looking ones. I almost went for a few out of frustration but knew it would be a mistake. All the massage parlours and other clubs I read about were far away and I didn’t want to risk a wasted trip plus I had read Cartagena wasn’t the best area for punting and decided I had seen enough. In the end I settled on trying a girl from one of the sites.

Mileroticos, Paolo - 100k COP / £19 for 30 mins. OW, FS. External Link/Members Only

Paolo was a blonde, 5’3 girl with an OK face, small tits and a decent ass. A 6/10. Her place was in Marbella and the taxi driver had problems finding the place at first. It was a tower block but her place was at the bottom and seemed to be separate to the main building. She met me at the door and led me through a maze of shitty looking rooms. A girl and guy were passed out in one room and we finally got to her room.

I just wanted to shoot my load and opted for 30 minutes. She kissed badly and her room was really hot. With the heat in Cartagena this was even worse and there was no fan. OW was OK and then we fucked. All standard stuff, nothing special really. I enjoyed fucking her and got her in a few positions before cumming in the bag. Quick clean up and I was back out front hailing a taxi. There are lots in the area and you don’t have trouble getting back to your hotel.

BOGOTA

Pussy House

I randomly read about Pussy House and found myself ideally located for it. It’s a strip club / brothel that opens at 2pm until 5am. I arrived around 11pm on a Friday and there about 10 - 20 girls dotted around the club. A decent selection and a few caught my eye straight away. It was quite busy with guys at the booths and sat by the stage giving girls tips as they danced. I kept my distance to watch and scope out the talent. Some really hot girls walking around and I was getting excited watching the others strip on stage and get their pussy’s out. A few came up to me and we spoke for a while, I asked prices and services. The top floor is the strip club, the floor below is a bar and dance area with booths and below that are the rooms.

Punt 1, Camila - 150k COP / £28 for 30 mins. OWO, fingering, FS, RO. 25k / £5 drink, 5k / 93p for the room. Address: Cl. 65 #13-61

There were a few girls I was eager to fuck but one walked towards me and I called out to here. Dressed in a black tight outfit and a great set of tits I was mesmerised. We spoke for a little while and went down to the floor below where it was easier to hear each other. I bought her a drink and we spoke about services and then headed downstairs after paying at the bar. The rooms are behind a big steel door that security open with a small desk and a lady manning it. I paid the lady and my girl was handed a condom. The rooms are very small and have a single bed.

In the room we start kissing straight away, lots of tongue, sucking, really deep and passionate. We undress and she goes straight for my cock, no condom. No problem deep throating and it feels great. She’s slobbering all over my cock, licking the head, working the shaft and playing with my balls. I’m close to cumming in her mouth and have to get her to stop. She spread her legs for me and her pussy is dripping wet. A bit of hair on it and lovely loose lips waiting for my tongue. I go to work on her clit and slip my tongue inside her, she tastes amazing. She lets me finger her and she’s soon cumming all over my hand. I put the condom on and slide deep inside her. She’s tight and so wet it feels amazing especially as she moans while I’m fucking her. I bend her over and grab her small waist while I’m fucking her. It’s not long before I’m filling the bag. We clean up and leave the room but not before I get her phone number.

Punt 2, Gia - 50k COP / £9 for lap dance. 25k / £5 drink.

Went back mid-week around 10pm and the place was dead. Dance floor was empty and the main floor had 3 blokes including me. Girls took turns dancing for no tips. Some sat at the back either alone or with their friends ignoring the punters. Over the next hour a few more guys came and went after a few drinks but no one got anything more than a lap dance. The girls didn’t make much effort to engage with the guys; maybe it was a Wednesday slump.

I was horny and really wanted to get something out of my visit. One of the girls I had seen the other night came over and we chatted for a while. I bought her a drink and eventually she asked if I wanted a sex but I said no instead went for a lap dance. Gia had small tits, pierced nipples and tattoos on her arms, chest and ass. She had a big round bum which I had been eyeing up most of the evening. I was holding out for another girl but left in the end. Lap dance was fine, rub her tits a bit and she brushed them past my mouth a couple of times. She got fully naked and rubbed her pussy against my crotch and waved it in my face while shaking her ass. It was good but I could also smell the wipes on her body which made her feel clammy. I later found out from one of the other girls a lap dance should cost 30k / £5.

Tantra Spa, Catalina - 100k COP / £19 for 60 mins. OW, FS twice, basic massage. External Link/Members Only

A few massage parlours came up in my searches and Tantra seemed liked a good option. The website sold me with the low prices and services. At £19 for an hour you’re not really taking a gamble. Arrived early morning around 10am and there were about 7 girls. I sat down as they each came by to say hello. At least 4 or 5 were decent with only 2 or so that I wouldn’t fuck. I chose Catalina who had a big ass and some boobs but there was another girl who was a little more punk rock that I considered.

I was lead down the short hall where there are 3 or 4 rooms on sliding doors, not very secure but I suppose no one really cares what you’re getting up to in there. The girl came in and I was naked face down on the bed, there’s no table. She undressed and sat on my back, not the sexiest, and gave me a 2/10 massage. She didn’t do OW, I think it’s available but she didn’t offer and I didn’t push. Sex was fine, I had a good time. She did try to stop me from going too deep but once you’re taking them from behind you can go all the way in. I rested a while and started to play with my cock again. I was quite surprised I was able to get hard again. On with the dom and more OW and sex. Pretty good value for money for 2 pops.

Final punt, Camila - 400k COP / £75 for 3 hours. OWO, DFK, RO, fingering, FS multiple times. 100k COP / £20 motel. External Link/Members Only

I had such a good time with Camila from Pussy House that I arranged to see her again. She recommended a Love Motel near the club as that’s the area I knew. Price was 400k for 2 hours but I got her to agree to 3 hours instead for the same price. All done over WhatsApp and easy to arrange with her very enthusiastic. She text me when she was on the way and I arrived at the motel before her. Booked the room for 4 hours and paid £20 for a room with a jacuzzi. These motels are easy to book and offer a cheap solution for any punts you pick up and can’t take to your hotel. She arrived a few minutes later, no need to sign in. Room had a big double bed, a curved love seat and separate bathroom with shower and jacuzzi. There’s a shelf by the door where staff can drop off anything you need towels, drinks, sex toys etc. and you spin the door round and don’t need to open the actual room door. A bit like a dumb waiter.

Camila arrived in normal clothes and jumped straight into the shower to freshen up. Came out wearing a hot outfit with no underwear. The next 3 hours were a blur but I had the best time. Plenty of sex (covered), two over and over again, 69, fingering etc. with both of cumming multiple times. We spent time chatting and then jumped into the jacuzzi which was great fun. I brought the condoms, I’m not sure she did and it seemed to be a pattern here where the girls don’t really seem to provide them unless they’re in a club. This was incredible value for money but also the service was top notch and easily the best punt of my trip. I’m not sure how other girls would have fared over 3 hours but she was very into it all and didn’t hold back. At one point she put music on and gave me a lap dance before we fucked again. If I was there for longer I would have returned to Pussy House and got more numbers to repeat this set up but you don’t know if others would be as into it as she was so I count myself lucky.

ABYBOS Spa - 100k COP / £19 for 60 mins massage. No extras offered. External Link/Members Only

Another member recommended this spa. I went and picked a girl for an hour, guys are available too. Got naked and lay on the table, the room was right next to the reception desk. That was a red flag but I proceeded anyway. Despite my cock hanging out I was never offered anything extra and she kept my ass and cock covered the whole time. A few moments she brushed it slightly but made no effort to do anything else. I left more frustrated than anything. Maybe I got unlucky but I didn’t want to try going again in case I got the same girl or another fruitless experience.

Offline tightfoot69

Nice review.

I visited Bogotá and Medellín in 2019 and thought it was great. I only used Seeking though. The women are incredible. I still think about a couple of the girls I saw. Would love to return.

Offline DMC

Great report thanks OP!

Colombia is definitely on my bucket list: when you describe talking in bars / clubs with the girls to get to know them before choosing or one takes your fancy, is that typically in English? Do most of them know enough English to have at least a basic conversation and to sort out the details of duration / services / charges?

Or do you really need to know some Spanish to make it work?

Offline another381

You should definitely go, so much choice, hot women and super cheap.

I know a small amount of spanish, enough to hold a basic conversation. Some girls know a little english or can at least give you prices and services but if you don't know any I wouldn't let that put you off. I saw a guy pick a girl up in 2 minutes and he used Google translate. You see it all the time in the bars. They'll type phrases into their phones and show the translation. One bloke was chatting for a good 15 minutes that way.

If you use the sites for the 'prepagos' it's all done by WhatsApp anyway and you can get your phrases ready. Their profiles have links to their numbers and one tap opens the app with a preset message to them in Spanish: 'I saw your profile and want more info'. I would fire off at least 10 messages and follow up with 'can you tell me where you are and how much for 1 hour / 30 mins' etc. If they give vague locations I asked them to do it using the WhatsApp location option and they'll use the feature which shows exactly where they are. Some also reply with set messages with all info on services too.

You'll need a local SIM to get around and access the internet but these are really cheap. For 21k COP / £4 I got 20GB of a data, more than enough to use maps, WhatsApp, Google etc.

Great report thanks OP!

Colombia is definitely on my bucket list: when you describe talking in bars / clubs with the girls to get to know them before choosing or one takes your fancy, is that typically in English? Do most of them know enough English to have at least a basic conversation and to sort out the details of duration / services / charges?

Or do you really need to know some Spanish to make it work?

Offline jofrenchy69

Thanks you for all information.  I'm planning to go on a "passport bro" tour, visiting Colombia, Brazil and Dominican republic and maybe Venezuela. I thought about using tinder or SA. Or simply walking in street and pull a few fit birds. I will share my experience!
Peace

Offline another381

No problem mate. Good luck on your trip, I'd love to go to all those places.

I used tinder while i was there and got a few matches but it was a mix of civvies and the odd SP. Nothing came of any of them though. One SP told me her prices and they were stupidly high. I doubt anyone was paying her that plus it's so much easier to pick girls up in bars or on the street. Once you have numbers setting things up is pretty easy.

Thanks you for all information.  I'm planning to go on a "passport bro" tour, visiting Colombia, Brazil and Dominican republic and maybe Venezuela. I thought about using tinder or SA. Or simply walking in street and pull a few fit birds. I will share my experience!
Peace

Offline tightfoot69

Peace

Just a couple of points.

If you are on the 3 network you can use your data just like at home. Colombia is one of the three at home destinations.

Also seeking is great for Colombia. You will definitely have plenty of options. The couple of times I have joined since I check out Colombia options and still get plenty of favourites and messages.

I remember now I did use Prepagos once in Bogotá. The girl was FAF and the photos were genuine. It all felt a bit rushed though so I just stick to Seeking. There probably are decent options on there though. I used the Brazilian equivalent and had two great punts in São Paulo and Rio.

Offline Wankingdead

Thank you for the detailed report: I was in Colombia recently and just few points to add:
I was in the Mansion bar when the policia arrived, long questioning to the beautiful bar girl then left, the bar is now closed. It seems to me that there is too much heat on the place, one of the workers told me the police is constantly observing the place, maybe it’s days are numbered.
Phase dos has increased the price to 400,000 from 380,000 only three months ago, I now go there just to scope out the talent get numero de telefono and make outside arrangements much cheaper.
Best strip joint is dancing girls in Elcentro same quality at 100000 per 45 minutes.
La isla is where you get the better quality girls but it will cost over 500000.
The prices are fixed and there is no room for negotiations.
All the bars in parque iiares are honey traps please avoid.

Medellin offers better quality chicas compared to Bogota.
Cartehena is a weekend millionaire’s play ground and is very hot avoid

Offline mrx007

Sounds like heaven. Amazing. I'm going!

Offline another381

Thanks for your feedback mate. I appreciated all of your posts in the other thread, they helped me a lot on my trip.  :drinks:

Interesting to hear about the Mansion. I wonder why there's heat on it if there are strip clubs and RLZ already.

Glad you've confirmed prices for Fase Dos are what I paid. What were you paying when you met those girls outside of the club and for how long? There were some super hot ones in there. I'd go back and get numbers next time if it's much cheaper.

Have you got a link or details for dancing girls please? A lot of these places are hard to find and addresses aren't always clear when you search for them.

Thank you for the detailed report: I was in Colombia recently and just few points to add:
I was in the Mansion bar when the policia arrived, long questioning to the beautiful bar girl then left, the bar is now closed. It seems to me that there is too much heat on the place, one of the workers told me the police is constantly observing the place, maybe it’s days are numbered.
Phase dos has increased the price to 400,000 from 380,000 only three months ago, I now go there just to scope out the talent get numero de telefono and make outside arrangements much cheaper.
Best strip joint is dancing girls in Elcentro same quality at 100000 per 45 minutes.
La isla is where you get the better quality girls but it will cost over 500000.
The prices are fixed and there is no room for negotiations.
All the bars in parque iiares are honey traps please avoid.

Medellin offers better quality chicas compared to Bogota.
Cartehena is a weekend millionaire’s play ground and is very hot avoid

Offline scutty brown

Whenever I see people talking of punting trips to Columbia I think of this

External Link/Members Only

Sex Workers’ Exploitation in Colombia
Bogota and Cartagena are the primary cities where the industry has been thriving for decades. However, despite legalization, the practice continues to delve into illegality. According to data, 15% of the sex workers in Bogota are under 18.

17% of the people in the industry have reportedly been forced into sex work
Figures for the other major cities are similar or worse
Even if you're not worried about the risks of underage / forced girls it's worth reading the article as it listed several ways you could get scammed, robbed or worse.

Offline Wankingdead

Thanks for your feedback mate. I appreciated all of your posts in the other thread, they helped me a lot on my trip.  :drinks:

Interesting
Have you got a link or details for dancing girls please? A lot of these places are hard to find and addresses aren't always clear when you search for them.

Bery easy to find it’s on calle 53 right opposite plaza botero it,s called playmates strip club, so once you get of the uber just cross the road right under the big yellow sign if hotel D’Greiff is the club, its underground so you step down to it, beer is 8000 tip for the strippers is only 2000 and to go to the room is 100000, some stunners there.
I will be in Medellin in September, I may avoid the Mansion or stay one night only.

Offline Wankingdead

Whenever I see people talking of punting trips to Columbia I think of this

External Link/Members Only.

This type of information is very common, tourists getting drugged or mugged or even killed but It aslo can happen to you anywhere, I generally feel much safer in Medellin touristy places than where I live, like always there is no replacement to common sense and being careful.

Offline another381

Thanks mate, i'll check it out next time I'm over. Here's hoping the prices there and other places don't continue to rise.

Bery easy to find it’s on calle 53 right opposite plaza botero it,s called playmates strip club, so once you get of the uber just cross the road right under the big yellow sign if hotel D’Greiff is the club, its underground so you step down to it, beer is 8000 tip for the strippers is only 2000 and to go to the room is 100000, some stunners there.
I will be in Medellin in September, I may avoid the Mansion or stay one night only.

Offline tightfoot69

Any update on the mansion and if the bar is closed? At £70 a night it would be a bit expensive staying there if it is. Isn’t that the main reason to stay there.

I might be in Medellín in October and seeing some great places in Laureles for less than £30 a night. I stayed in Poblado last time and would like to try another area.

Offline Wankingdead

Ine of the girls who does shifts there told it was closed , that was roughly 2 weeks ago, I think there is a new policia station very close and there was too much heat on the place. I think a day at the mansion is enough to get your contacts but if you are a lone wolf your chances of getting a wingman are much higher in the Mansion.

Offline JimmyWong

Your trip sounds like a dream! I need to save my pennies and get myself over there!

Offline another381

In Colombia again, will update with new reviews this or next week.
Enjoying the local delights again.  :thumbsup:

Offline Leaveitout

In Colombia again, will update with new reviews this or next week.
Enjoying the local delights again.  :thumbsup:

look forward to it  :hi:

Offline another381

Spent two weeks back in Colombia, still the best place I've punted. The prices may have ruined things for me over here in addition to the ease with which you can find girls. Not sure how I'll keep going back without raising suspicion but while I don't have an OH i feel it's the best place to go to scratch this itch.

As always reply with questions and I'll do my best to answer. I am happy to share as much detail as possible.

If you go to Medellin make sure to go to Luna Lunera, it's reviewed towards the bottom. Incredible girls, I'm dying to go back.

One thing to note. It's so cheap there but I always struggled to remember the exchange rate. I probably could have tipped more and paid for OWO more often, threesomes etc but being put on the spot my mind would go blank and i didn't want to overspend which in hindsight is probably quite hard as everything is so cheap.

Medellin

La Mansion (Casa M) - External Link/Members Only
I didn't stay this time but I emailed to ask if i was allowed into the bar. Told different things. Initial response said yes and to ask when arriving, second response wasn't clear and said bar was separate to the hotel. Had a number of a girl I met last time. She thought it would be fine with an entrance fee but hadn't worked there in a few months. I didn't bother going.

Abybos Spa - 110k £22, massage and topless HR. - External Link/Members Only

I went here last time and struck out but wanted to try again and at the least I'd get a massage. Paid for a relaxing massage by a slightly older looking woman. No cc’s at all, towel over ass. The lack of swipes was frustrating, no effort to make it sensual or upsell at all. Massage was too firm and painful in places. Flipped over and I lay on the towel to see if that would change things, it didn't. Eventually I asked if I could touch her ass, she approved. Felt her up through the uniform and then she started stroking me. Don't know why but she popped open her top and I got to suck on her small tits while she jerked me off. Blew my load everywhere and she cleaned me up.

Om Spa - 150k / £30, sensual massage 100k hr. - External Link/Members Only

Spa is Centro Commercial Rio Sur where you'll find about 8 other spas. You can't always tell which ones are legit, not like the UK where neon lights give the game away but this one is for men and some openly offer 'afrodisiac' massages. Sent a whatsapp and made my way there.

Massage was OK, sensual strokes over my back and legs. Lots of CCs and occasional touch. Carolina was a 7/10 facially and had a fat ass. Towards the end she asked for 600k for sex. The spa girls ask for a lot and they're not that attractive but I was curious to know prices. Talked HR down to 200k. Good massage, lots of ccs and touching. Overpriced but I was thinking with my cock.

Working Girl house in El Poblado.

Punt 1. Mariana, 175k / £35 for 60 mins. OWO, DFK, fingering, fs x 2. - External Link/Members Only

Found a 24/7 house in El Poblado with a few working girls. It's on carrera 43b close to calle 11. It's across from a shop and bar but there a bushes in front. The girls advertise on pasionprepagos.com but each set their own price. Roughly 130k / £26 for 30 minutes and 160k / £32 for 60 minutes and OWO is included in both. You can book with the girl direct on whatsapp via their profile. If you just turn up at the house you pay 30k / £6 to view the girls but get it back if you pick one.

Had a look on pasionprepagos.com and picked Mariana due to location. She let me see the full line up when I arrived and there were 5 to choose from, I stuck with her. Pictures are photoshopped but she's not bad looking. Big tits, slight belly. She let me finger her and fuck her hard in all positions. I came in the bag and she gave me a massage. Got me hard again and we went for a second round. Lots more fucking, kissing and i came again.

This girl was also there: External Link/Members Only

Punt 2. Amaia, 175k / £35 for 60 minutes. FS x 2, DFK, OWO, fingering.

Turned up at the house without checking who was there. Looked at a lineup of 4 girls and chose Amaia. 23 years old, tiny tits, decent ass, super tight pussy. Brown skin and very petite. Not much to write home about. Fingered her, kissed and fucked in lots of positions. Massage in between rounds was ok. I struggled with the second round but fucked her for a while. Couldn't find her on any of the SP sites.

Punt 3. Carolain, 130k for 30 mins. OWO, fingering, FS and DFK. - External Link/Members Only

Saw her profile and realised she was in the house above so I booked her. Not the best looking face but what an amazing bj. She has big fake lips and for once they weren't a turn off. She had a minty chewing gum and the sensation felt great. Big ass, lots of fingering and deep throating. Got her to taste her fingers after i had them inside her. Sex was good and came hard fucking her behind while looking at her in the mirror.

Punt 4. Carolina, 120k / £24 for 30 mins. OWO, fingering, DFK and fs.

Turned up early, only 2 girls working. Went for the cheaper option because I just wanted to shag. Carolina was slightly older looking, slim, black hair. 5'3, 6/10 face, small tits and ass. Good owo. Pounded away and came in the bag.

Alix, 150k / £30 for 60 minutes. FS x 2, OW, fingering, DFK. - External Link/Members Only / +57 322 6907088

Found a profile on External Link/Members Only for a house with a few girls. This wasn't too far from El Poblado in the Punta de Piedra tower block. Had to give my name at reception which is fairly standard in Colombia. You can give a fake name, they only ask for ID some times. Security asks who you're there to see and apartment number before they call to confirm.

Made my way into the estate and found my way to the apartment. Let in and shown to a room. 6 girls presented themselves and I was torn between 3 of them. Opted for Alix 19 years old. Short, tanned skin, cute face, petite body, small tits with dark nipples and a plump ass. Paid for the hour and got down to business. Lots of kissing and touching. BJ wasn't the best and she used a lot of lube when we started to fuck. Got her in a lot of positions and enjoyed fucking her. Super tight pussy, had me coming in no time.

Was tempted to go back and fuck some of the other girls but didn't. Asked for other prices. 110k / £22 for 30 mins. 50k for OWO. External Link/Members Only

Diana big clit. 80k / £16 for 30 minutes. OW, FS. - External Link/Members Only / +573135216008

Diana has a HUGE clit, I had to take a look. It's in the link above. Arranged by whatsapp and made my way. By this stage I knew 60 minute sessions were only for really hot girls and OWO as I find it tough getting hard a second time without it.

She's in Laureles near carrera 81 and the Mixy shopping centre in a private flat. Diana is a big girl, slightly large boobs. As it turns out her clit didn't appear to be very sensitive. I enjoyed playing with it but I didn't notice a big reaction from her. OW and then I fucked her in missionary, doggy before getting her to climb on top. She has a big ass and without me asking she got into reverse cowgirl and started to bounce up and down my cock. That view made me cum while I spanked her.

Diana charges 120k / £24 for 1 hour, 30k / £6 extra owo, 70k / £14 for anal.

Jade Palace Spa. 180k / £36 for 60 minute massage, OW and fs.

Doesn't have the best reviews but wanted to see for myself. On the corner of Carrera 38 and calle 10. You need to ring the bell and go up to the 2nd floor.
4 girl line up at 11.30am. You can choose for a normal massage or full sex massage, i went for the latter.

Chose Valentina who was slim with medium sized boobs. She delivered a below average massage. Flipped over and gave me an oily hj. OW (owo extra for 100k) very toothy. On with the johnny and sat her on the edge of the table. She kept her legs close together to stop me from getting deep. No fingering allowed. Boobs and stomach had stretch marks. Bent her over the table, she cocked a leg up at an angle to stop going deep again. I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard to finish in the bag. Not recommended, save your money and go elsewhere. It's also 160k / £32 for 30 mins.

Fase II (Dos) strip club. 30k entrance. - External Link/Members Only

Had a good time here last time and had been dying to go back. Lots of girls working as it was a Saturday night and very busy. A lot of guys, loud Americans by the stage throwing money and getting lap dances. A few other girls glued to other guys. Some pretty girls walking around but tried to avoid small talk and eye contact with many as they weren’t my type and they all hassle you for drinks and tips. Two absolute 10s were there but always with guys and made no effort to walk around. Saw one outside end of the night and she looked even better. Sad I didn’t get to talk to her and the other one.

You can break your notes at the bar and get a stack of 2k notes which is 40p. I started tipping a few after their dances but can’t work out why the girls will stick to some blokes and not others. I’d tip and they’d move on. Other guys would tip and the girl would stay for ages. Couldn’t see money changing hands but maybe it was. One finally stuck around and we chatted for a bit. She asked if I wanted sex but I was determined not to pay the club prices which are 400k / £80 for 40 minutes. I think you might then need to pay a bit extra for the room / condom plus the girl usually wants a drink and then a tip so the costs mount up. Said I’d take her number but she told me she’d come back later and wanted more tips. Let her go and played the waiting game.

Another girl came by and I started tipping her and touching her ass and thighs. Asked for her number and got it. Left when the club closed which was earlier than advertised. Everyone kicked out just after 3.30am. Was about to get into a taxi when the first girl spotted me and waved me over to get her number.

Text the first girl, Sabrina, with dimple piercings and tattoos, fake tits and huge ass. Was quoted 600k / £120 for 2 hours. I passed. Second girl sent a few messages but never told me prices.

Prepago milf, Victoria in laureles. 90k / £18 for 30 minutes, 10k / £2 for motel entry. DFK, FS, OW.

Was in the mood for a milf and found Victoria's profile. Victoria has braces, a huge ass, fake boobs. Blonde hair, 6/10 looks. Works in a motel which you pay to enter. Lots of girls work in these motels and you find their profiles on the usual sites. Stayed for 30 mins for but I should have gone for 1 time for 70k / £14 (20 mins). 60 minutes is 120k / £24.

She sprayed me with disinfectant all over before starting and made me use mouthwash. Very bubbly but crazy. Kissing with tongues, she enjoyed licking my balls. OW (owo is 70k extra). Really good bj, probably would have felt good without. Fucked in a few positions, came in the bag in doggie. Cleaned up and left. Says she’s moving to the UK in January. Lost the link.

Candy house in Laureles. 60k / £12 for 15 minutes. OW, FS. - External Link/Members Only

Profile found on mileroticos.com. Text and was sent pictures of 3 girls, 2 looked good. Was told only one was available but her body looked good. House is next to the police station. Ad says OWO included but its only for 60 min bookings. 60 mins 110k / £22, 30 mins is 80k / £16.

Mattress stiff as a board. Can't remember her name but she had fat nipples to suck on. Condom on she starts blowing me. Easily the worst BJ I’ve ever had. Teeth everywhere, hurt so I got her to stop. Missionary not great. Didn’t want me to get too deep, pussy dry as a bone. Got her on all fours and fucked her hard. Came in the bag.

Luna Lunera. 20k / £4 entrance. 250k / £50 for 30 mins, 10k / £2 room hire. 10k / £2 tip. OW, fingering, FS. - External Link/Members Only

Unbelievable. The girls in here were incredibly hot. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked in. A taxi driver told me about this place and I decided to take a chance on it rather than go to La Isla which charges more to enter and the girls are more expensive. I was told on the phone entrance during the day was 15k and it went up to 30k in the evening. I was only charged 20k. You have the option of buying a bottle and sitting at a table to watch the girls dance and there's a minimum spend but i can't remember what it was. I chose the other option where you walk in and the girls present themselves and then you go to a room.

Walked in and sat down. My cock was hard just looking around. There must have been 20 to 30 girls that night and only 2 guys sat around and it was close to midnight. Couldn't keep track of their names but they all said hello and stood by the bar and around me. It doesn't have the same atmosphere as Fase Dos which is a lot bigger but fucking hell are the girls sexy. I was having trouble deciding who I wanted to pick because there must have been at least 10 - 15 stunners. I knew I only had enough in the tank for one shag and i wanted to pick the right one.

Chose Victoria, 28 years old. Gorgeous face, 9/10. Petite, great body with natural tits mid sized, big ass. Upstairs into the room and she got ready. Lots of kissing and touching. She danced on me with that big ass and I felt her up. Went down on her and enjoyed licking her pussy. Fingered her for a while and got a good reaction, pussy nice and wet. Made her taste herself. On with the rubber and she gave me a good bj. Started fucking and had her all over the bed. Missionary, doggy, on her side and finished with her on top of me.

The rooms have a toilet, tv and shower. There's a board with prices when you go to pay for the rooms and it's on the link above too. For the same price for 1 girl at Fase Dos you can have a threesome here for an extra 5 minutes. I would have spent all my money here had i found it earlier. Devastated I wasn't aware of it earlier.

A few other strip clubs in Medellin I was told about but didn't go:

Loutron. Quoted 480k / £96 full service. ‪+57 322 6263004‬
Faisan.
San Diego Show.
Anfitrion. Right over the road from Luna Lunera.
La Barra de Gisel en la 33.

Bogota

Pussy House. 160k / £32 for 30 minutes. OWO extra 60k, RO, FS and fingering / £12

Went on a Friday night. Lots of girls and super busy. Standing room only. Not the best talent but one or two attractive girls. Watched one girl with a big ass and tits sat with 3 guys for ages. I made eye contact and pulled her away from them. She's very confident and started dancing up on me, kissing me. Pulled her tits out and let me have a play.

Decided to fuck her and went to the bar to pay. Tania led me to the room and we got down to business. Naked we started kissing and touching each other. She went to pull the condom out for OW but I reminded her we she had said OWO in the bar. She takes my cock in her mouth and delivers a decent bj. Rubber on i lay her on her back and started fucking her. The sex was OK but it was clear she wanted to make me cum quickly. Everything she did was to try and hurry me but i took control and pounded her in every position possible for the full 30 minutes. At the end she pressured me to tip her for the OWO which i did, its hard to argue when you've got your cock out.

Went back Saturday and the girls were better. Had my eye on a few and watched them dance for a while. Busy again and lots of guys monopolising their time. Made eye contact with another girl and called her over. Spoke for a bit and decided to go to the room for 160k again. Went to pay and the barman had an issue because I had only bought a soft drink. He wanted me to pay for alcohol but I was pissed off by his attitude and took my money off the girl and left. I found out the girls can fuck twice without buying alcohol but the 3rd fuck they need to get a drink so the bar can earn money. The drink is cheap but it was the pushy behaviour that irritated me.

Last punt.

When I was in Pussy House I bumped into a girl I fucked last time. She remembered me and we spoke a bit. Had a really good session with her last time and she wanted it again. I booked a love motel for another day and we met up. Had a 3 hour fuck session which was absolutely filthy. Lots of OWO, RO, fingering, squirting, playing in the jacuzzi, fucking (protected), came in her mouth and all over her tits. I paid for the room and she didn't want any payment but i gave her a 200k tip (£40) to pay for the taxis as well. It is possible to make good connections with some girls but most are just after money.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 07:07:48 am by daviemac »

Offline Wankingdead

Hi
Enjoyed your thread, got to admit never been to Luna Lunera but definitely will be on my radar next time, there are other options available if you have the right contacts, I usually use them to get amateurs and semi pros which I find provide better service.
La Mansion bar is open to all but you have to pay 20000 pesos if you are not staying in either Mansion 1 or 2. It is an excellent place to get contacts. Fase dos  is one of preferred clubs just because it has very pretty chicas whom you can get numbers and arrange meetings.
We in the UK are very disadvantaged by the sheer distance and cost of travel but it is still experiences that will last a lifetime.
I will be returning in January and then March staying at the Mansion.

Offline another381

Glad to help! I really enjoyed your thread on Colombia and you provided good info. Curious what 'the right contacts' could be, I'd be well up for meeting more amateurs and semi pros/

I did want to head back to La Mansion but found I was also nervous about trying to bring girls back to my apartment. It had a concierge and security as well as a sign saying 'no sex tourists'. I don't know how they would enforce it or know the girls were if they arrive in civvie clothes but the fear was enough to put me off trying to arrange a girl coming over.

I was seriously impressed by Luna Lunera. Like I said it's very small compared to Fase Dos but the girls were so much hotter and it's cheaper. I'm dying to go back again. Super jealous you'll be there twice early next year. Not sure when or if i'll ever go back but I hope so.

Hi
Enjoyed your thread, got to admit never been to Luna Lunera but definitely will be on my radar next time, there are other options available if you have the right contacts, I usually use them to get amateurs and semi pros which I find provide better service.
La Mansion bar is open to all but you have to pay 20000 pesos if you are not staying in either Mansion 1 or 2. It is an excellent place to get contacts. Fase dos  is one of preferred clubs just because it has very pretty chicas whom you can get numbers and arrange meetings.
We in the UK are very disadvantaged by the sheer distance and cost of travel but it is still experiences that will last a lifetime.
I will be returning in January and then March staying at the Mansion.

Offline Wankingdead

If you ever go back all the hotels in general allow guests, I stayed in four hotels at different times , all in Elpoblado area. Haven who actually solicited chicks for me, Celestine, Art and hotel Selis all allowed guests. You just have to check before you book.

Offline another381

Haven sounds great, I'll look into it.

Mine did allow guests but said after a certain number they would charge. I just wasn't sure if they'd be actively looking to catch you out with WG.

If you ever go back all the hotels in general allow guests, I stayed in four hotels at different times , all in Elpoblado area. Haven who actually solicited chicks for me, Celestine, Art and hotel Selis all allowed guests. You just have to check before you book.

Offline Leaveitout

thanks to both another381 and wankingdead for your intel on Medellin; I am heading there in March, first time and will be utilising and going off of a lot of info you guys have put, will be sure to report my findings, will also be interesting to see how I get on on the basis that I know zero Spanish, I think a large portion of my catches will come from pasionprepagos profiles though, am I right in saying that is essentially to them what AW is to us? if so, it seems to be the easiest, most tried and tested and guaranteed way to secure good quality as the best prices

Offline another381

You're welcome mate. You'll have the best time!

A lot of the girls won't speak any english but will all use translators on their phone. Make sure you have a local sim to get on the internet and do the same otherwise you'll struggle. Your interactions will be shorter and more to the point because you can't just chat with them but they're used to Brits and Yanks going over with no spanish.

Pasionprepagos and mileroticos are the purplesite. Best part is their pages link straight to whatsapp and most girls respond. My only issue with them is I just saw the same ads over and over although I was only there a few weeks so turnover wouldn't have been high. Take a look in advance and see the sort of girls available.

The strip clubs are a good hunting ground but as a foreigner you'll be charged more when setting up meets outside. As in my latest trip I did find cheaper clubs and the talent pretty high IMHO. You'll also attract WGs in normal clubs and bars because they're all selling sex but locals will tell you to watch out for these girls who might drug you or rip you off.

The girls in massage parlours don't really do CCs in my experience which is a shame but they can be more blatant about fs when you find the right one. I enjoy the tease and build up though.

Offline Leaveitout

You're welcome mate. You'll have the best time!

A lot of the girls won't speak any english but will all use translators on their phone. Make sure you have a local sim to get on the internet and do the same otherwise you'll struggle. Your interactions will be shorter and more to the point because you can't just chat with them but they're used to Brits and Yanks going over with no spanish.

Pasionprepagos and mileroticos are the purplesite. Best part is their pages link straight to whatsapp and most girls respond. My only issue with them is I just saw the same ads over and over although I was only there a few weeks so turnover wouldn't have been high. Take a look in advance and see the sort of girls available.

The strip clubs are a good hunting ground but as a foreigner you'll be charged more when setting up meets outside. As in my latest trip I did find cheaper clubs and the talent pretty high IMHO. You'll also attract WGs in normal clubs and bars because they're all selling sex but locals will tell you to watch out for these girls who might drug you or rip you off.

The girls in massage parlours don't really do CCs in my experience which is a shame but they can be more blatant about fs when you find the right one. I enjoy the tease and build up though.

duly noted, thanks, I find mileroticos is not as easy or clean to navigate and use as pasionprepagos
what's your opinion on jumping on tinder or seeking before heading out or even whilst there, have you tried any of those?
also, opinions on accommodation set up, I assumed getting an air bnb whose policy 'allows guests' would be less hassle than hotel?

Offline Marmalade

If you're staying downtown (ok for the streetwise) then the Nutibara offers good value. Ask to see several rooms, dbl of course. Quiet word with reception/security if you expect guests. Airport bus runs from behind the hotel. Nice boutique hotels however (eg posher parts of Poblado, West of Mansion) will expect rules to be followed.

Offline another381

Pasionprepagos is much simpler. I found more of the casas on the other site and probably a wider selection.
What's the problem with Mileroticos maybe i can help?

I've been warned about the girls on the usual dating sites, they can try to drug and rob you. The ones I matched with charge a lot. I'm not sure how succesful they are because I always said no. I think other guys on here have recommended seeking but i didn't use it myself. I wasn't able to set the location to colombia before arriving either.

Airbnb is probably a good solution but a few replies here have said its fine at hotels. As long as your a bit discreet when they arrive you'll probably be fine you might just get looks from the staff.

duly noted, thanks, I find mileroticos is not as easy or clean to navigate and use as pasionprepagos
what's your opinion on jumping on tinder or seeking before heading out or even whilst there, have you tried any of those?
also, opinions on accommodation set up, I assumed getting an air bnb whose policy 'allows guests' would be less hassle than hotel?

Offline Leaveitout

Pasionprepagos is much simpler. I found more of the casas on the other site and probably a wider selection.

sorry, whats a 'casa', ive also seen the term 'paisa' used, what are these slang for?

I just feel like mileroticos is a bit overwhelmingly messy, if you search WGs in Medellin, you get almost 10k search results, I can't see any filters or understand in what search result order they are listed - there also seems to be a lot of duplicates, also, there aren't any mention of prices on the profiles there vs pasionprepagos..... or am I doing something wrong?

Offline Marmalade

Offline charlesdickens999

Paisas are girls from Medellin or Antioquia region. The ones that famously look hot and speak sexy accent in Spanish. It’s not a punt term, it’s just how regionally are people from that region known

I've been warned about the girls on the usual dating sites, they can try to drug and rob you. The ones I matched with charge a lot. I'm not sure how succesful they are because I always said no. I think other guys on here have recommended seeking but i didn't use it myself. I wasn't able to set the location to colombia before arriving either.

Airbnb is probably a good solution but a few replies here have said its fine at hotels. As long as your a bit discreet when they arrive you'll probably be fine you might just get looks from the staff.

Hey hey! Any tips when using pasionprepagos and mileroticos? I’d like to make sure I don’t land in a trap or something

Offline another381

I didn't feel worried using either site tbh and never found myself in any bad situations. I'd get locations and check them out first. Take a taxi because they are cheap and have a phone with signal to call another one when you're finished if you're in an area you don't know.

Pasionprepagos is really straight foward, only two options are girls in Medellin or Bogota. The three lines in the top left brings a drop down menu with a few options but you can navigate the site easily without it.

From the main menu you can see their age and location. Some have their 60 min price and where they work - hotels, at home or at yours etc.

Mileroticos is a bit busier but using the 4 drop down menus you can narrow your search. I found a bit more variety on there, it's more like the purple site because you get different profiles each day. Pasionprepagos has the same ones over and over.

I would find profiles I liked and fire off whatsapp messages asking where they were and if they charged extras. Response rate is much higher than in the UK so you can find one no problem and save others as back ups for another time.

If you visit girls most live in apartment blocks with security which makes it pretty safe IMO. If they come to you they'll probably need to show ID if you're in a hotel or anywhere with a reception. These girls and the ones in strip clubs are safer than ones in bars although I picked one up in Parque Lleras on my first visit and it was safe. We went to a hostel nearby and she showed ID too.

FYI El Poblado gets translated to The Town when you show the page in English.

Offline another381

Yeah its just like that, a bit messy. You can specify things like 'blonde' but i don't think its the best filter. Some have prices but not all. Locations show in the top right of the profiles and some have maps too.

I scroll through and whatsapp the ones I like with a prewritten message asking for their price, location and extras. A lot will reply with set messages so i'll resend messages until i get the info. They will often tell you their building name or road. Profiles on here will be less photoshopped than the other one.

sorry, whats a 'casa', ive also seen the term 'paisa' used, what are these slang for?

I just feel like mileroticos is a bit overwhelmingly messy, if you search WGs in Medellin, you get almost 10k search results, I can't see any filters or understand in what search result order they are listed - there also seems to be a lot of duplicates, also, there aren't any mention of prices on the profiles there vs pasionprepagos..... or am I doing something wrong?

Hey guys any recommendations of strip/gentleman clubs on the north of Bogota? Hopefully a place where you can land some good sex. I don’t seem to find good sources on Google

Offline another381

Don't know any in north Bogota.

All I can recommend is Pussy House in Chapinero. There's also Sixty Nine Pasarela Bar around the corner which I forgot to mention in my round up. If you like slightly unattractive out of shape girls there are plenty there.  :lol:  I heard of Paisas Club but didn't go and it's further south.

Thanks! I’ll give Pussy House a go! Seems like the most central place to go

Offline another381

Do it! It's been hit and miss for me as you can read from my few experiences but from Thursday to Saturday it's pretty busy so you'll have options.

When are you going? I want to go back so badly. I may need to retire to Colombia and become one of those old blokes that just hangs out in the bars that all the girls know.

Haven’t decided when to go but I’ll keep your recommendations in mind. I guess when you say that it’s busy is that they’ll be lots of girls, right? During Wednesdays how many girls do you expect to see?

Offline another381

Lots of girls and lots of guys. If you buy a bucket of drinks you'll get a table and you can get the waiters to send girls over. Buy them drinks and they hang around, dance for you and chat. Don't know how much you'll get out of it if you don't speak spanish though and the guys in groups usually take over. They'll monopolise the girls time and unless you're sat by the stage giving out tips you can largely get ignored. Break a 20k or 50k and get a stack of 2k notes (40p) and dish them out.

I couldn't really say for the other nights of the week. I went in the afternoon on a Wednesday once and i think there 3 or 4 girls. One sat with a guy who was there already buying her drinks. The others disappeared into the back and eventually went home, another sat around completely disinterested. I got a lap dance from one and she wanted to fuck but I was more into the other girl who was with the other guy.