Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anetta - San Francisco, CA  (Read 956 times)

Offline yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only

Communications

Tried calling Anetta, but no answer. Texted and received a response shortly afterwards. Initial screening process which is all too common in the US, and once that and the logistics were out of the way I started to head over to where she was.

Price

$500 for 1 hour

Decent hotel in downtown San Francisco. Her room was clean as to be expected and the lights slightly dimmed for ambience.

Appearance

Anetta is definitely the girl in the pictures, and if I had to guess I would say she was closer to her mid-later 20s. Still gorgeous though.

Consensual Activities

LFK, some OWO, RO & Sex

Pros

The session was mostly a neutral. The activities were mostly forgettable, but she does have a nice ass which looks great when you're hitting it from behind. Cool full back tattoo as well.

Neutrals

Didn't really sell me on the session, most of what we did wasn't delivered with a ton of enthusiasm, and I never really got into the session. I did ask her about what she enjoys beforehand, but I didn't get that impression during our time. Some LFK, not much tongue involved. Some OWO, nothing particularly special.

Some communication barriers, but not a huge deal. Her English is decent enough to have a basic conversation with though.

Cons

No hard cons - just some disappointment. I guess price is still high even by US standards.

Recommend?

No

Summary

Cute Spanish girl touring the states for a bit. Underwhelming performance, not sure if it was an off night or what, but it was an OK session.