Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Budget  (Read 6464 times)

Offline uutarn

£500 per month for me.

That's pretty much ALL my disposable income and i live on a shoestring budget.

Don't regret it though as its pretty much the thing in my life i look forward to the most.

Online RedKettle

I dread to think how much I would spend on punting if I did not have to worry about the OH spotting the funds disappearing :scare: :scare:

There would be a few quite well off girls around and I would have a bloody great grin on my face all the time.

SUMO61

Usually two x £60 punts per month, but if feeling flush, might also do a £90 (45 mins) punt.

Hadn't really thought of the annual cost, but is does add up. But, people spend more on fags and booze and I don't, so it's not unreasonable.

bcg12

I try to limit it to one 1 hour punt a month, max £200 although I should maybe split that to two 30 minute bookings.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Didn't start punting until I was on the housing ladder. Before that I was either getting enough sex at home anyway, or saving every penny for a deposit.

Once I was on the ladder, around the same time the other half stopped having sex. PLUS I was earning more. So I had spare money each month, and was no longer saving for a deposit, and wasn't getting sex at home. That's when I started.

Now my punting budget is thus....

I get paid, £1500 gets set aside for that month's mortgage, bills, petrol, food, recreational spending etc.

Half of the rest goes to savings
The other half of the rest (£300 a month average) ends up in Romanian girls handbags  :D

Offline theblade

I’m jealous of you guys who can spend so much on this hobby. At my peak I might have had 2 punts a year simply wasn’t paid enough after all bills not a lot left. Not had a salary increase since 2007 fact is in 2014 although worked 28years for the company always had decent appraisals I had to reapply for my job at 35% less :mad:. I’m getting toward the end of my work life so no chance of changing job so just have too suck it up. Have tried saving for a punt, but Sod’s law kicks in and the car/ washing machine etc breaks and bang goes the funds. Stupid part is when I retire I should have more money Pensions no mortgage so hope to resume this hobby. But knowing my luck I’ll not be able to get wood :scare:
Great reading all your reviews guys if I win the lottery  :sarcastic:oh dreaming again

Offline Moby Dick

Nice story, similar to mine, not sure I would resurrect an old thread to tell everyone you earn £2100/month.
Didn't start punting until I was on the housing ladder. Before that I was either getting enough sex at home anyway, or saving every penny for a deposit.

Once I was on the ladder, around the same time the other half stopped having sex. PLUS I was earning more. So I had spare money each month, and was no longer saving for a deposit, and wasn't getting sex at home. That's when I started.

Now my punting budget is thus....

I get paid, £1500 gets set aside for that month's mortgage, bills, petrol, food, recreational spending etc.

Half of the rest goes to savings
The other half of the rest (£300 a month average) ends up in Romanian girls handbags  :D
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 10:43:16 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Alanroy

I just go when I fancy it or someone worth seeing pops up nearby. If I've got enough spare cash, jobs a good'un. If not, I'll see to myself and just wait to see when the next urge strikes...

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Nice story, similar to mine, not sure I would resurrect an old thread to tell everyone you earn £2100/month.

Just typed "punting budget" into the search bar to see how people work out theirs. Resurrected an old thread because I thought that was the done thing to do - don't start a new thread, when there's one going.

I do work 60 hours a week, so per hour it's an average wage

Offline Moby Dick

No problem, 60hours is a long week,times 4weeks per month and puts it in perspective, when you consider decent SP earn this in couple or so days
Just typed "punting budget" into the search bar to see how people work out theirs. Resurrected an old thread because I thought that was the done thing to do - don't start a new thread, when there's one going.

I do work 60 hours a week, so per hour it's an average wage
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 11:07:07 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Waterhouse

All I  can say, add or advocate to this thread is "Quality not quantity." IMO at least.

Seriously, if your budget is tight, save it up and treat yourself to a memorable experience as opposed to a P&D.  Something you can remember and enjoy for prospretity.  A shitty 15/30 min pump and dump is not gonna be money well spent - throw one off the wrist/take the Palm Sisters for a date; better to save the hard-earned. You know this.

Better to have 3 or 4 one hour quality meets with a quality lady in a year than 12 to 24 un-memorable P&Ds  My view at least.

:hi:

Storm force

I have gone crazy lately and for last ten months I am seen
 favourite lady four times a month for one hour each time
I am spending over four hundred. Each month
Lucky I have extra income from quartly bonus which I use and a good overdraft.

Offline threechilliman

An overdraft and you're punting. Madness....

Offline Longlife

Sounds like a case of EAS here

Offline Waterhouse

Storm force

if you saw the EE stunner I am making love too ( I mean really making love NOT just sex)  you may understand why

AND yes I admit there is a EAS element

BUT im hooked

Offline nigel4498

if you saw the EE stunner I am making love to

Link?
.. and you need to get a grip, it's not love, maybe lust though.
She's a whore, she fucks other guys as well as you, remember that.
The golden rule of punting, the four 'f's
Find, fee, fuck, flee.
Simples

Offline kojak71

It's an expensive hobby for sure, but as some posters have noted, there are other ways to spend a lot of money on recreational activities.

I don't drink much and don't smoke so there's a good chunk of 'normal' money that can be set aside for a punt.

It's how I can justify the odd punt for myself, anyway :)

I wouldn't like to think of how much I'd be spending if punting, drinking and smoking regularly....

Offline Waterhouse

if you saw the EE stunner I am making love too ( I mean really making love NOT just sex)  you may understand why

AND yes I admit there is a EAS element

BUT im hooked
You may think you're making love, be assured though she is almost certainly only thinking about making money to pay the rent etc.

A link to your EE stunner and a review would certainly not go amiss.  How about posting some details.  :unknown:

Offline Mr Marbles

Seriously, if your budget is tight, save it up and treat yourself to a memorable experience as opposed to a P&D. 
Better to have 3 or 4 one hour quality meets with a quality lady in a year than 12 to 24 un-memorable P&Ds  My view at least.
There's no guarantee that a 1 hour punt will be any better than a 30 minute one. Unless you're revisiting an sp it's all a bit of a lottery. If the service is poor I can imagine an hour would be a nightmare so I find 30 minutes plenty enough time for me.

My budget is really tight and I doubt I'll do many punts per year. I do have a couple more pending as recently I've been lucky with both funds and opportunity aligning themselves nicely.

Offline Waterhouse

There's no guarantee that a 1 hour punt will be any better than a 30 minute one. Unless you're revisiting an sp it's all a bit of a lottery. If the service is poor I can imagine an hour would be a nightmare so I find 30 minutes plenty enough time for me.
Hence the reason I used the words "quality meets" and "quality lady".... i.e. Either someone you've gotten to know or who is positively and well reviewed here.

A 30 minute punt is not for me... may as well throw one off the wrist and be done with it.  On the other hand (no pun intended) an hour or two the company of a gorgeous and sexy woman who ticks all your boxes is a far more memorable experience.

Like I said before, just my view.

Offline shagmore

Have done some serious working out how much I have spent over the last 4 years, and whilst I don't regret it, have decided to cut down drastically, save the money and have a lavish holiday next year. Not stopping completely, just once or twice a month as opposed to 4-6 times

Offline drillaaaa

£60 a punt per hour. Once a month maybe, being very wary to not let the costs spiral out of control (for me)

Offline redfox_uk

I've been using parlours exclusively for the last 12 years or so; I like to punt once, occasionally twice every week. Obviously miss a few weeks with holidays but usually on average I'm in the range of £50-60 per week.

Offline Home Alone

My punting spend is way down this year, and for a number of reasons.

In no particular order they include: advancing years [72, now] and a concomitant reduction in stamina; the retirement of a Regular; and the apparent inability of WGs to reply to booking requests on AW, despite me having the sort of feedback from WGs that says, "This one won't be any trouble, girls.".

It's almost got me to thinking about retiring from punting! :thumbsdown: And I never thought that day would dawn when I started on this pastime nearly 15 years ago.

At present however,! I'm still at the "almost thinking about retiring" stage. One good punt and these thoughts will evaporate!

Online bbwandy72

I've never really had a punting budget. I punt sufficiently infrequently that money is rarely the limiting factor. There are exceptions of course (Aletta Ocean, for example). But generally, I find someone I'm interested in and decide on a case by case basis whether or not I can afford it at the time.

Online magnetico

There are exceptions of course (Aletta Ocean, for example).
Have you seen her early videos ? She was pre-surgery and IMHO really gorgeous

see External Link/Members Only at 13:10 ❤️

Offline wristjob

I don't punt as much as I used to now so it's not so much of an issue. When I was more regular I capped it at around £250-300 a month. It's been a while since 2 pops was a given on punts so I tend to go for 30 mins and that generally equated to 1 punt a week, but sometimes I would book hour punts and I might look at skipping a week or having a cheap punt to balance the books. More psychological than financial there really.

Part of the problem of frequent punting outside London is how many make your hotlist, especially if you aren't fond of repeat visits. Eventually you are punting girls that just don't really do it for you and your enthusiasm drops and you just find yourself less interested for a while.

Offline Jimmy1771

I normally spend anything from 400-600 a month punting. I do feel guilty about the amount of cash I spend sometimes. But I enjoy it to much to stop. Any time I know I’ve got some free time, I’m planning my next punt.

I don’t really have a budget though, il just spend whatever free cash I have left. I would never spend more than I can afford and get myself into debt over it. I think that’s the best rule, don’t spend more than you can afford to and you’ll be fine.

Online bbwandy72

Have you seen her early videos ? She was pre-surgery and IMHO really gorgeous
She's beautiful, but personally I prefer her after the surgical enhancements.

Offline kuck

I knew I was spending a lot on punts, I didn't know how much. From the end of 2016, I started maintaining a note on my phone, with date, girl's name and money spent. I seem to be spending from £600 to £1000 every month.

I hope I'll be able to bring this down at some point. Maybe age will slow me down?

Online magnetico

spending from £600 to £1000 every month.
And only one WG has been reviewed, great achievement :thumbsup:

Offline kuck

And only one WG has been reviewed, great achievement :thumbsup:

Lol, I did think this might raise some healthy sarcasm. I'm not much of a reviewer, but am always happy to weigh in when I have information or an opinion.  :drinks:

Offline Steely Dan

Lol, I did think this might raise some healthy sarcasm. I'm not much of a reviewer, but am always happy to weigh in when I have information or an opinion.  :drinks:
It is not just sarcasm, it is just calling you out for being a taker.  A review takes 5 min.  Just post the link, mention the logistics, mention the location, mention her looks and the services.  You can do this all in one sentence if you are really a lazy kuck.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 10:17:41 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline dboy74

I have no set budget. I punt as and when I feel like it.

However, I was punting too heavily 3-4 years ago both financially and from an enjoyment point of view. Reduced my punts dramatically and with an increased workload means I am probably averaging a meet every six weeks now, so it is not affecting my wallet.

Offline kuck

It is not just sarcasm, it is just calling you out for being a taker.  A review takes 5 min.  Just post the link, mention the logistics, mention the location, mention her looks and the services.  You can do this all in one sentence if you are really a lazy kuck.
Great, thanks, I can do 1 line or short reviews.

But “taker”? How do you figure?

Offline wristjob

Your best bet is kind of have a template. AW link, price, location - easy enough, 1-2 lines on what she looked like, 1-2 lines on was she any good, anything that was unusual. 2-3 like that each month would really be useful.

Offline JayEZ2K

He means you are a leech. You find girls from positive reviews written by other members of our community, which you punt with and you benefit from. For us it has a negative effect of making girls less available and more likely to increase their prices. Normally this is offset by other members who contribute back to the community, but large numbers of leeches have a negative affect.

Taking time to write reviews is a good thing, and I've found that the community has always been very generous in returning the favour and helping others out in many ways.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 06:38:30 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline yandex

Purely an opportunistic thing for me - a bit of surplus cash and a time window to sneak it in. That means no set budget and guilt trip over spending the money on something very selfish (for a short while anyway). I'm amazed at how much some people spend but I probably spend as much on my mainstream hobbies and simply don't have the ability to make this a regular thing.

It's made me think about whether I could bring myself to regularly spend a few hundred a month on punts if I was single - probably not. I just don't get the whole 'spend time with a quality girl' thing. A decent blowjob doesn't really require conversation skills and I have a whole bunch of mates to swap stories with.

Offline MajorPayne

I set it as a per punt basis rather than thinking in terms of an annual total.

I hardly see more than 1 or 2 a month (if that sometimes). So if someone reliable or with very good reviews or very good communication with me comes up I'd probably pay a little more than I would if I was punting more than that because I am knowing what I am getting.

As long as you don't need that money and can use it for disposable income in your monthly income and expenses then just be smart about it.
Similar to above, I enjoy punting but my budget is low - something like £60/30 minutes or £120/60 minutes are my upper limits.   Very occasionally done 90 minutes for £160 on the rare occasion.

Noticed ,ore and more wgs have increased their prices since I first started punting, making my choices more and more limited.   If things continue like this I see myself punting even less and being forced to spend more on the individual punts.  Probably mean my annual punting cost will remain the same but less punts.

Offline Bogof60

I suppose I spend around 200 to 300 per month on pussy.
It's well within my disposable income and about the maximum amount I can hide from OH
What I think of how much OH spends of my income it looks like small beer.
As long as I can afford it and enjoy it I will continue.
Long holidays and other commitments stop me from going overboard anyway.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JayEZ2K

I've been spending all of my available money, around £800-1,000 per month on punting. Granted, I've been working hard since I was 13, and I seriously neglected myself for many, many years. I'm middle-aged now, and determined to make up for all the wasted years and lost time. So now I spend as much time and money on punting as I can, and also treat myself to modest meal out and would also like to include a legit massage once a week. Otherwise it's work, be miserable, get old and die. What's the point?

As for the details, it's usually short, lower quality cheap punts near my commute route, and then a longer, modest session in London if I can get one. Stuart has a different strategy which I am considering, which instead of several cheap punts seems to be a single, more expensive but very high quality punt, complete with extras and facials.

Offline Punterenas

When we got together I was a penniless graduate and my OH was working so I said lets keep our finances separate so we don't fall out over money. Best decision I ever made!
I set £135 a month aside from my wages and I supplement with 5% of the profits I make from sharedealing.
I've had a really good year so far, my punting fund is currently £1215 but I have spent around £3000!

Offline kuck

He means you are a leech. You find girls from positive reviews written by other members of our community, which you punt with and you benefit from. For us it has a negative effect of making girls less available and more likely to increase their prices. Normally this is offset by other members who contribute back to the community, but large numbers of leeches have a negative affect.

Taking time to write reviews is a good thing, and I've found that the community has always been very generous in returning the favour and helping others out in many ways.

Thanks for explaining that. The leech/taker accusation is flawed. Most girls I've been with hadn't been reviewed or mentioned here, for me to benefit from. Many of whom were from massages.me.uk or gumtree.

Offline Steely Dan

The leech/taker accusation is flawed. Most girls I've been with hadn't been reviewed or mentioned here, for me to benefit from. Many of whom were from massages.me.uk or gumtree.
'Most haven't' means some have been reviewed. So some are reviewed. And you don't look? If you are aware of UKP, and you spend £1000/mo, and you don't bother to look at reviews, then that is daft.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 08:48:41 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline kuck

'Most haven't' means some have been reviewed. So some are reviewed. And you don't look? If you are aware of UKP, and you spend £1000/mo, and you don't bother to look at reviews, then that is daft.

Thanks for weighing in, Steely Dan.

Some are indeed mentioned or maybe even reviewed, and I do read. Yes, there is some value I derive from the posts here, and thanks for that.

Online magnetico

I wouldn't really to argue with leeches, they see themselves as "deserving" to take advantage of the efforts of reviewers, without even spending 10mn to put some effort themselves.

It's just a mindset, these leeches are probably doing the same thing in real life, littering but wondering why there's so much rubbish, asking for benefits but complaining about taxes, taking the whole tray of food to taste in the markets.  :unknown:

jdoe123

Hell of a lot less than having a gf and spending on meaningless activities. £250 a week well spent :D

Offline DUX

Overtime equals punting budget. I don't really like doing overtime but at least there's a good reason to do it then.

SlamBoy

Parasitic c*nt.