Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masks  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Matium

Is your punting persona, whether visiting a prostitute, or being online on UKP, an indication of your real self or is it a mask?

My punting persona is a mask in the sense that in the outside world I get ignored by women all the time but in the punting world, I can have the most beautiful women who will be most anxious to please, all for the sake of some money.

My punting mask makes me a much stronger and confident person vis-a-vis women.

What does your mask do for you?

pokenn

I'd say I'm pretty much the same guy with WGs as in "real" life. Obviously., I tend not to say to say "Ok, get your clothes off..." within 2 minutes of meeting other women, but my general personality and demeanour is the same.

I don't feel any need to put on a mask, and TBH I think most people, including WG's, will just see though it.

Interesting question though...

Offline socks

Is your punting persona, whether visiting a prostitute, or being online on UKP, an indication of your real self or is it a mask?

My punting persona is a mask in the sense that in the outside world I get ignored by women all the time but in the punting world, I can have the most beautiful women who will be most anxious to please, all for the sake of some money.

My punting mask makes me a much stronger and confident person vis-a-vis women.

What does your mask do for you?
I'm the same person but reading your post heading literally, I was hoping this might be a thread about actual masks. I'd quite like to take up the live cam offers that some girls make or let them have pics/clips of us going at it that they could post in their galleries. But not with my boat race in it - there's discretion to think about and the sad honesty that full face shots of me would kill the moment for anyone unfortunate enough to cop an eyeful. Of course you can edit faces out or crop pictures but if there was a (and this is very important) non-"serious sweat inducing" full head mask on the market, I'd probably get one. Anyone know of any?

Offline punk

some thing like this?
Hidden Image/Members Only

less serious note never get this at bus stop.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:20:55 pm by punk »

Offline cunnyhunt

I do not have a mask but I do guard what I say when punting.

I am often told I am emotionless but for punting I think that is a positive.

Offline threechilliman

As most people in life seem to get along with me, I go in very much as myself and treat WG's just like any other woman. Seems to work just fine....

tcm

Offline Matium

I'm the same person but reading your post heading literally, I was hoping this might be a thread about actual masks. I'd quite like to take up the live cam offers that some girls make or let them have pics/clips of us going at it that they could post in their galleries. But not with my boat race in it - there's discretion to think about and the sad honesty that full face shots of me would kill the moment for anyone unfortunate enough to cop an eyeful. Of course you can edit faces out or crop pictures but if there was a (and this is very important) non-"serious sweat inducing" full head mask on the market, I'd probably get one. Anyone know of any?

Not exactly the metaphysical and metaphorical masks the thread's about.

:)

Offline socks

Not exactly the metaphysical and metaphorical masks the thread's about.

:)

I know. It's laziness from me, piggy backing on another thread in the hope of advancing my sordid plans.

But while we're here, got any recommendations?

Sparquin

I would have to say that in the presence of WGs I am more 'me' in that I do not have to worry about what they think of me and can, with the right girl, talk to them about things I could not discuss in other contexts, as it all ends when I leave and close the door and I am sure they will simply be thinking about the next client.

No mask here. Online, however, is another story.......

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I am probably a very similar in real life as I am outspoken although I am a little shy at first and not quite so blunt   I am a little more diplomatic in real life as  I don't do conflict or drama in real life the same as I avoid it on here.

jcdmj12

« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 11:27:19 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline Matium

I don't know in which world I wear the mask.

In the punting world, I am the man I've always wanted to be.

Women who pay close attention to me and will do anything I say.

In the outside world, I'm ignored by women and get nothing.

So, for me, the punting world is the real world and it's the outside world where I wear the mask.

Offline socks

I don't know in which world I wear the mask.

In the punting world, I am the man I've always wanted to be.

Women who pay close attention to me and will do anything I say.

In the outside world, I'm ignored by women and get nothing.

So, for me, the punting world is the real world and it's the outside world where I wear the mask.
That's pretty deep! I reckon I do some of that but hadn't thought of it before - cheers Matium!

d00fer

That's pretty deep! I reckon I do some of that but hadn't thought of it before - cheers Matium!

Ditto, I'm a lot more honest with WG's in some respects, but still a bit more economical with the truth in others, never lied though. I get to be more the real me when punting than dating most of the time

Sparquin

Ditto, I'm a lot more honest with WG's in some respects, but still a bit more economical with the truth in others, never lied though. I get to be more the real me when punting than dating most of the time

This was what I was trying to get at. It is one of the reasons I go back for more.

SeekingtheTruth

I don't feel the need to wear a mask. Ever. Too much pressure is put on people these days to conform to the norm and be part of society. I say fuck that. I will do what I want to do when I want to do it. That doesn't mean I'm a complete twat though, we'll, not all the time. I still have my own moral code that I stick to.

rogerc23

Feel sorry for the op,people shouldnt be worrying about wearing masks,lifes too short

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

When I get AW feedback it usually states 'nice guy/genuine/friendly' something like that which I take as a euphemism for nervous, vanilla, dull but tolerated company for £140 an hour ... I don't make a point of pretending to be James Bond or anything when I go, I'd assume most punters are nervous but maybe me more than most, I certainly am on a punt especially with a new person.

Whereas in real life, for the most part I'm not. Maybe I should try a 'mask' sometime   :music: