Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx-Cindy-xx - Swansea  (Read 1589 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4848036) (21 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Markwest10

A low positive for me

Comms were ok.  All by text on the day.  Arranged a 30min incall for £120. 

On arrival there was a bit of radio silence but I was in her flat near the stadium about 10mins later than planned. 

The positive…she’s hot.  Great body, pretty and chatty.   Lots of DFK throughout.  Stripped off and into an excellent blowjob (OWO).  Good view in the mirror while I stood at the end of the bed.   She then suggested I lick her pussy so down I went for a while.  She got pretty wet and made the right noises apart from when she told me no fingers. 

After a little while she rubbered me up and climbed on top, into doggie, missionary and on top again.  Finally finished with a blow job and finished on her tits.  All in all it was a good 30min session.   

The low positive is due to a bit of fake morning…it was a bit over the top at times and distracts more than anything. 

I also felt quite rushed and was out after 25mins.  Wasn’t offered a shower or clean up before being ushered out the door.  Maybe she had another booking straight after me?

Anyway…I enjoyed but won’t rush back.