Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha - Portfolio - what on earth did I pay for  (Read 4041 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7657642) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline johnstoves102938

Sasha
Portfolio - Cardiff
External Link/Members Only
£170 - 1 hour incall

Have previously booked using the agency many times and have been a regular but poor comms meant I stayed away for a while and tried the indie scene a bit more, however, since even the indie scene is quiet in cardiff, thought Id give the agency another go.

Sent over a text, and surprised to have been replied to in a few mins, sent a list of ladies and asked to see Charlie, apparently she was no longer working the day (why is she on the list then??). None of the other girls took my fancy so I enquired about Sasha and she was available. Only the 1 profile pic on the website didnt give much away so portfolio sent me another pic which again was very similar, and was given a description of a good looking girl, athletic and in good shape and reassured that I would not be disappointed... so I took the risk and booked in, told £170 for the hour and incall location behind Cardiff central

Arrived 5 mins early, texted and was told she was running behind and would be kept updated. As I parked a few streets away it meant I was hanging around for a good 15 mins, not exactly discreet but this was probably my fault for being early. Lots of ladies arriving in taxis entering/leaving the premise so perhaps the previous lady went over, anyway...

Opens the door and immediately was not my type but since this was a late night punt I had no other option, in hindsight should've walked but was too horny so went with it hoping things could only go up from here. Had a brief chat and went into kissing, not sure if she's inexperienced or her first time doing this but she had no idea how to kiss, randomly sticking her tongue out every few seconds so I just passed and asked for OWO, again very disappointing and struggled to get hard until 30 mins into the booking. When I did we tried a few positions doggy, missionary and with her on top but really wasn't doing it for me (mum tum, scars, out of shape). Couldn't finish in the end and asked to leave on the hour. Was offered a shower but declined as I got the impression another lady was waiting to use the premise soon after Sasha  and didnt fancy bumping into anyone on the way out. I used the toilet briefly as Sasha rushed to get the place tidy for the next lady (bed sheets not changed)

All in all this was a terrible punt, one of those punts where you genuinely question what you paid for. Meets like this make you want to stick to well reviewed girls and not TOFTT. Felt like a mug in the end falling for the description portfolio sent me

I messaged Portfolio immediately after but received very aggressive responses putting it down to not "gel-ing" with the lady and thats shes experienced and has always received good feedback, essentially putting the blame on me.

This was disappointing by every metric, I guess you take the risks and pay the price

Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline justalad

Sorry that you had a shit punt.

Given that you have had well documented issues with the agency (comms and service), I’m surprised that you continue to persevere with the girls who work there.

Maybe time to cast the net a bit further afield.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 08:05:33 pm by justalad »

Offline johnstoves102938

Sorry that you had a shit punt.

Given that you have had well documented issues with the agency (comms and service), I’m surprised that you continue to persevere with the girls who work there.

Maybe time to cast the net a bit further afield.

I guess we sometimes hope that by taking a break things will improve but clearly not.

My regular wasnt available so thought Id give them another go (comms seem to have improved I must say)

I'm looking into the Bristol scene a bit more
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 08:14:06 pm by johnstoves102938 »

Offline PMAC123

I messaged Portfolio immediately after but received very aggressive responses putting it down to not "gel-ing" with the lady and thats shes experienced and has always received good feedback, essentially putting the blame on me.

This is the real issue for me.

Bad meets are gonna happen, if they knocked off a discount for next time and used your feedback to help train the girl better it would be a non issue.

Acting like it's the customer's fault is scummy as fuck
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 12:18:44 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline johnstoves102938

Acting like it's the customer's fault is scummy as fuck

Agreed - I am not sure who is handling the bookings but whoever it is hasn't the slightest idea of customer service.

Offline fairyguy

There’s a post on SAAFE from this SP accusing you of coercion and blackmail with your reviews

Offline PMAC123

There’s a post on SAAFE from this SP accusing you of coercion and blackmail with your reviews

I take my previous comment back if any of this is real. Some real fucking lowlife behaviours listed there

What say you OP?

And Fairyguy, how you know this is the same SP?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 12:33:53 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline fairyguy

I take my previous comment back if any of this is real. Some real fucking lowlife behaviours listed there

What say you OP?

Yeah pretty lowlife behaviour, gives us other members and this forum a bad name.
It’s definitely related to this review, the way he has written his review reads like a personal attack against the SP plus the date posted correlate with the post on SAAFE.

Online Dan Dastardly

What say you OP?

I’m pretty certain this is a different girl

Offline piotrskut

saafe post says he contacted her direct and she'd already had 2 bookings with him. OP said he used portfolio to arrange. not sure who's telling porkies here
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 12:56:41 pm by piotrskut »

Offline PMAC123

Seems likely it could be Alice rather than Sasha?

The post on SAAFE said he was "saying that I see a ridiculous amount of guys per day all back to back just to trash me", which OP was doing here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=387275.msg4033064#msg4033064

Unless he's said this about more than one person but I've only seen it about Alice on here

It also says he contacted her directly, which is only an option with Alice and one or two other girls. The majority of the girls don't provide direct numbers. Never spoken to Sasha so no idea which side of that she falls on
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 01:12:35 pm by PMAC123 »

Online SonofAJohn

Same last 6 digits on the alleged AW username and OP's username on here...

Offline PMAC123

Same last 6 digits on the alleged AW username and OP's username on here...

Where are you getting that? I can't even see an AW link in this thread

EDIT: Sorry on the thread, just saw it! Yeah it's a given that it's him but not sure who the girl is

Doesn't really matter though, shouldn't be acting this way to anybody
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 10:10:54 am by PMAC123 »