Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Sexy Thai - Cardiff  (Read 1162 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7122853) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Cardiffguy

External Link/Members Only

Cost:     £70 for 30 minutes

Venue:   Whitchurch Road Cardiff

Was at a loose-end and fancied something so quick look on Adultwork and saw Angela, I'm thinking thai and easy to get to let's try. Coms were easy enough, text and reply within a few minutes. Arranged a time and made my way there. Parking can be tricky on this road so give yourself enough time to search for a spot. Venue is well known. Angela hides behind the door, I walk in and she closes the door. She's wearing a dressing down. I'd guess in 40's. Good looking enough. Up the stairs to bedroom. The bedroom and flat is ran down, it's abit cold. Angela asks me how long I want, 30 minutes which is £70. Told to undress and get onto bed whilst she goes stash the money in other room. She comes back in few minutes, takes her dressing gown off to show off her fit naked body. Angela tells me to turn on my stomach so she can massage me, this goes on for about 5-10 minutes.. nice enough, relax into it. Angela then asks me to turn round and shes already got the condom ready I say wait a sec.. suck my cock. This starts a 5 minute clean with wipes of my already very clean cock. I'm laying there thinking fucking hell man just get on with it. finally she starts sucking.. okay.. yup better then after 2 minutes stops and says now fuck me. I'm thinking no continue, she said no fuck me now. I said I want to lick her before I do, she agrees but again stops me after maybe 1 minute. I'm getting abit pissed off now. She's beyond controlling. So rubber on I fuck her mission, spoon and then doggie... not very tight but I admit I gave her a good smashing from behind where her false noises were replaced we a few 'ooooo'. Now she's says hurry up and cum to which point I'm again losing interest, this SP needs to shut her mouth, everytime she opens it she kills my mood. She then says hand.. I suggest mouth she says not enough money for mouth again, so she begins one of the most rapid wanks I'm ever had, I'm hard but my cock is not enjoying this.. in end she says enough.. I have to wank myself off to finish.. I do whilst sucking on her fake tits. She says wow alot.. you have no power now, I say I'm fine and ready to rock and roll again.. really she says wow good power. At this point I just want to go. Waste of a SP visit, wasn't offered a shower and given condition of the flat doubt I'd take up shower if offered. Realising maybe how bad it was she then says as I'm going it was good right? To which I look at her in disbelief and leave.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 04:42:27 pm by Cardiffguy »

Online clevertrevor

Just read my own review of her which was nearly 3 years ago now. Gave her a neutral as she had very little interest even then