Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice needed for Birmingham newbie.  (Read 567 times)

Rune7

Hey all, I'm seeking advice for a first timer going to see someone in Brum. It’s not an ideal situation but I figure it’s worth a shot seeing a pro to lose my virginity. 

I’ve got a shortlist of a couple of WG’s who seem to be considered good punts on here and are my type:

Chardonnay (External Link/Members Only)
Lisa (External Link/Members Only).

By the looks of this thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=153981.0) the two are pretty much equally good GFE providers but I’m not sure which would be better suited to a newbie - which is where you guys can help. I’m sure some of you will have seen Lisa or Chardonnay or both, so I reckon you guys can judge who would be better for this. Which one?

Also, is it worth telling the WG the specifics of the situation?

Thanks  :)

Offline Littlefoot

Having seen both myself, either would be great with a newbie IMHO. Couldn't choose who would be the best, but see one, then the other one at a later date, can't lose then. Then tell us all how you get on, in the form of reviews.  :thumbsup:

Chardonnay likes to sit you down at the beginning, have a very brief chat, to find out how you'd like the punt to progress. And Lisa will approach you, and take the lead if need be. She will be all over you!

I think if you are genuine and really are a virgin, you won't really have to tell them, they will know you're not very experienced. They are both very astute readers of punters, and will act accordingly!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 10:34:02 pm by Littlefoot »

Rune7

Thanks for the advice, Littlefoot! The insight from an experienced punter is appreciated, especially getting to know a little more about how each WG works.

Seeing both over time works. I can definitely appreciate a no-lose situation  :D

I'll post reviews in time.