Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new blu amber anyone been to see her  (Read 1185 times)

mrblackpool

thinking of going to see blu amber is she worth a visit or cross her off my list

Ming

At least 3 reviews on her this year.

Have you tried using the search facility?

It's over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ming  :hi:

Offline NigelF

I totally agree with Ming but since I've been doing some preliminary research (on this site) on potential B'ham punts I'll copy & paste what I wrote in my "notes" because I think her "headline" number of positive reviews doesn't tell the whole story (although I've not read all her review threads):

New Blu Amber: External Link/Members Only

- Her old reviews aren't linked to her newest profile (although thankfully some members have provided links in some her reviews - External Link/Members Only)
- Has track record of letting people down and radio silence
- Is apparently much older than her claimed age of 23. Larger size than she claims too.
- Had a terrible attitude in her one and only post on here (rightfully banned) - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58549.msg904556#msg904556
- Doesn't offer proper DFK (based on some of her reviews although there are some suggestions otherwise)

Anyone is free to correct me, that's just the impression I got from some of what's written on this site. Bear in mind that I'm pretty much taking the view that anything negative is correct (which is the "safest" but not necessarily best way to do punting research).
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 01:28:47 pm by NigelF »

Offline BustaNut

I saw her in her civvies this morning..........her photos are very flattering.

Offline Mij

Tried to see her a couple times in the past but comms (given the run around regarding timings the first time - she was constantly pushing the time back) for the first meet, and then trying to substitute someone else at the last moment the second time meant I never got to see her. Gave up after that.

Ming

I totally agree with Ming but since I've been doing some preliminary research (on this site) on potential B'ham punts I'll copy & paste what I wrote in my "notes" because I think her "headline" number of positive reviews doesn't tell the whole story (although I've not read all her review threads):

New Blu Amber: External Link/Members Only

- Her old reviews aren't linked to her newest profile (although thankfully some members have provided links in some her reviews - External Link/Members Only)
- Has track record of letting people down and radio silence
- Is apparently much older than her claimed age of 23. Larger size than she claims too.
- Had a terrible attitude in her one and only post on here (rightfully banned) - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58549.msg904556#msg904556
- Doesn't offer proper DFK (based on some of her reviews although there are some suggestions otherwise)

Anyone is free to correct me, that's just the impression I got from some of what's written on this site. Bear in mind that I'm pretty much taking the view that anything negative is correct (which is the "safest" but not necessarily best way to do punting research).

Very helpful post Nigel.

As you highlight, this young woman has a chequered past, it is wise to do research and see all the reviews / comments including those from previous profiles to the one she currently has.

By the way Nigel, give the EU hell, enjoy seeing them squirm when you take centre stage  :lol:

Ming  :hi:

Chuckman

She's also known for giving the radio silence treatment once you have the postcode. Avoid this time waster.

Offline booby

If she had a bigger tits I'd be tempted.

Offline BlueRock

Isn't this lady a lesbian in the non punting world. Sure that's been mentioned before.

Offline Digger1965

Have seen her twice. The first time at her old place was OK, but the second time was pretty poor, it was probably a couple of years ago to be fair. Wouldn't bother again though.

Offline bbois77

Never saw her, stood me up too, avoid

Offline dsr

Was all ready to book. Explained was on public transport.  Despite being listed as central Brum, turned out to be nowhere near.  She told me this on day of punt. 

Offline Conviolo

I have seen her, will throw a review up in time.

She was pleasant, had a good time with her.

Agree about her being older than her age on Adult Work though, did not know she had such a checkered history.

Offline Bhammale39

Saw her once and was ok to be fair but only got tiny tits and is definitely at least in her 30's. Second time got the silence after booking so bollocks to her, also (was) based in a shithole area of Birmingham.

Roadster

Sorted a meet, (time date etc).  She then failed to send her address despite messages on AW and texts.  Time waster I think.