Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 4304 times)

Offline thor555

Good post OP, lots resonated with my situation, few eye openers, although not suicidal, definitely done some "dumb shit", that could have possibly put my self in danger. (ie squaring up to car full of youths by myself..) may be to get some other excitement.. fight  or flight..
Have not punted for a while, something missing dunno what it is. Relationship with OH getting better, dont hate her as i once did. However still no sex. To be honest dunno if i even want sex with her. Prefer an SP, although punting pot is healthy, feels like a waste of money though.
Lots of things in the head, all road leads to "I dont know what i really want?". What do i want?
dunno..

Offline BingoHJ

Funny enough, I have just been caught up in a similar situation where my wife found my punting mobile and wanted to know why I was using a separate mobile which then escalated into a full blown argument. Not going into detail but after much shouting, we have decided to give our non physical marriage another go and I will not go punting! However the addiction is too strong and I am not sure that I can live up to the promise.

To top it all, I now realise that some mobiles allow dual Sims and parallel apps so I could have kept everything on one phone.

Be careful out there and don't get caught. OP situation is very different - it sounds like his wife still cared for him and was trying to support him. My situation is different but we will see whether this latest incident will drive any behaviou change in our relationship.

Offline Home Alone

Good post OP, lots resonated with my situation, few eye openers, although not suicidal, definitely done some "dumb shit", that could have possibly put my self in danger. (ie squaring up to car full of youths by myself..) may be to get some other excitement.. fight  or flight..
Have not punted for a while, something missing dunno what it is. Relationship with OH getting better, dont hate her as i once did. However still no sex. To be honest dunno if i even want sex with her. Prefer an SP, although punting pot is healthy, feels like a waste of money though.
Lots of things in the head, all road leads to "I dont know what i really want?". What do i want?
dunno..

I can identify with the bit I've highlighted above. Some of the time, I really enjoy the variety which punting offers; other times, I can come home and think, "Is that all there is?" - and that's quite often after a good punt, too.

I've not punted nearly as much this year for reasons I've described on other threads and I'm quite enjoying looking at the bank balance. But there are things I still want to experience before I stop punting and at my age, I doubt I'd ever pull an attractive civvy who'd let me do them so I guess I'll still be checking AW for a while longer.

Offline MrMatrix

Funny enough, I have just been caught up in a similar situation where my wife found my punting mobile and wanted to know why I was using a separate mobile which then escalated into a full blown argument. Not going into detail but after much shouting, we have decided to give our non physical marriage another go and I will not go punting! However the addiction is too strong and I am not sure that I can live up to the promise.

To top it all, I now realise that some mobiles allow dual Sims and parallel apps so I could have kept everything on one phone.

Be careful out there and don't get caught. OP situation is very different - it sounds like his wife still cared for him and was trying to support him. My situation is different but we will see whether this latest incident will drive any behaviou change in our relationship.
Does she know you punt now after the arguement then. If your wife cares for you perhaps she can step up the physical side- You could try counselling for both of you as it frequently works. Alas not in my case.
I too am in Thors dilema, but I prefer to punt hot young 20-30 year olds who as a rule, dont give me a hard time if I want sex or come out with stupid excuses. I made my decision years ago and once a punter always a punter.. I hope the OP has the strength of character to see his decision through. :hi: