Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inclement weather  (Read 3871 times)

Offline Ridiculousiknow

I had cancellations today and tomorrow and work has given me the days off . I have signed up to help the homeless tomorrow ( no sure if can post links?) so instead of moaning why not do this. or simply enjoy the time off with your loved ones!! x
Ignore them Rebecca, you'e doing a very noble thing. I'd join you, but it's not just the weather but worse - man flu! I hope you have a rewarding day.

Online myothernameis

I had cancellations today and tomorrow and work has given me the days off . I have signed up to help the homeless tomorrow ( no sure if can post links?) so instead of moaning why not do this. or simply enjoy the time off with your loved ones!! x

I think it brilliant with what has been going on around Glasgow, places covered with snow, temperatures dropping below 0, and many homeless sleeping on the street would freeze to death

A local business man opened his gym, and had bed laid out for the homeless, and other person went looking for rough sleepers, and brought them there, so it shows you people pull together

holland

oh do fuck off you judgementle prick !

i dont want to be thanked for it , im doing it because i want to help . stop fucking being a hater

im heading to st mungos in bristol tomorrow to help for a few hours, maybe you should give it a go, goodnight .

I think you should bring some soap with you. Give them a little clean and then a little wank to each of them.
If you want to make them happy that would be the best for them  honestly.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 01:01:31 am by holland »

Offline purple_t

I tend to pre-plan my punts about a week in advance, and was going to book a girl for this weekend. Glad I didn't now, as the snow has hit pretty bad where I live - trains will be cancelled, had to fucking abandon my car halfway home this afternoon, and no doubt some girls will (sensibly) choose not to work until things are back to normal

Offline Plan R

'The Beast From The East' - sounds like something HP would fuck..

Offline randydandy2013

When the weather is bad I do tend to think that the girls will be a lot quieter than usual, that is if they can get to their flat or hotel in first place. I suppose it’s like a lot of businesses that are affected by the wether and the customers have problems getting there.

Offline S.X. MacHine

When the weather is bad I do tend to think that the girls will be a lot quieter than usual, that is if they can get to their flat or hotel in first place. I suppose it’s like a lot of businesses that are affected by the wether and the customers have problems getting there.

Indeed. I met a regular WG of mine at an hotel on Tuesday, just before the heavy snow started. Having booked the room for two days, she was pretty pissed off that the snow next day would cause her booked clients to cancel.
I guess the weather is a benefit to sellers of skis and winter tyres..

Offline The_Don

In London, the side roads are not great, if driving or walking and those riding on bikes  :scare:

The main roads are better, than the side road and people just need to slow down. As traction is shi+ and allow more time. Public transport (bus and tubes), seem to be running. I think, some people that don't need to make a journey. Just don't bother doing it, due to the cold and snow, (IMO).

Looking at A/W, in a few searches, I don't know if its me  :unknown:  But I see, a sea of green lights up, and I do wonder how many are waiting for a phone call or booking.

Offline RobinBrod

Had to cancel a meet planned for today. Can't get out of the village to the station. However, I have a booking to meet her in 3 weeks time - the anticipation makes it all the better.

Offline Marmalade

I think it brilliant with what has been going on around Glasgow, places covered with snow, temperatures dropping below 0, and many homeless sleeping on the street would freeze to death

A local business man opened his gym, and had bed laid out for the homeless, and other person went looking for rough sleepers, and brought them there, so it shows you people pull together

This is one thing if they are actually found to be sleeping in conditions where they could freeze to death. But a large proportion of so-called homeless people are not without somewhere to stay. Others will use the weather as a selling point.

I think it’s a good experience to do some charitable work: but no-one has an obligation to do it, much less judge others for not supporting their preferred charity.

We know that Rebecca makes grandiose statements. She gets routine flak in return. But she’s somehow managed to survive on this site for quite a long time (as you know). In other words she can take care of herself: newbies don’t have to worry about her.

Online Sparta Prada

I called a regular and managed to get an appointment for this afternoon. Usually she would be someone I have to book at least 24 hours beforehand so I am guessing that the current freezing weather has meant she may be less busy.

holland

This is one thing if they are actually found to be sleeping in conditions where they could freeze to death. But a large proportion of so-called homeless people are not without somewhere to stay. Others will use the weather as a selling point.

I think it’s a good experience to do some charitable work: but no-one has an obligation to do it, much less judge others for not supporting their preferred charity.

We know that Rebecca makes grandiose statements. She gets routine flak in return. But she’s somehow managed to survive on this site for quite a long time (as you know). In other words she can take care of herself: newbies don’t have to worry about her.

I agree.
Expecially in london most homeless are a joke.
Drug users or romanians who live happily outside the city.
I feal sorry for the people who give them money.
They are so naive.
Ps
I hope rebecca followed my advice
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 05:46:19 pm by holland »

Health and Fitness

How many of you turn your thoughts to punting disruption?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Work and domestic responsibilities kept me occupied so going for a punt was well out of question.

Offline Marmalade

I hope rebecca followed my advice

Let's hope she doesn't freeze half to death and treat us to another round of hospital-gate.