Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lotus Massage Dorchester  (Read 383 times)

Offline JamMasta

I'm booked in tomorrow, is it worth me doing another review or is it not nessecary. I'll happily just comment below with the outcomes.

Offline houseboot

It would be helpful if you posted a Review.

Thanks.

Offline anon1989

Another review would be great. i am on the fence with these places

Offline southcoastpunter

is it worth me doing another review or is it not necessary. I'll happily just comment below with the outcomes.

Your last review of this place was less than one month ago. Doesn't the site rule about repeat positive reviews for the same supplier apply to massage places as well as WG's? So if its another "positive" be mindful that this might breach site rules - don't claim to be an expert on site rules!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 09:59:06 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline JamMasta

Your last review of this place was less than one month ago. Doesn't the site rule about repeat positive reviews for the same supplier apply to massage places as well as WG's? So if its another "positive" be mindful that this might breach site rules - don't claim to be an expert on site rules!

Exactly why I asked.

Offline houseboot

If it is a different lady then post a new Review.

If it is the same lady and another Positive then tag it onto the original Review.

If it is the same lady but a Neutral or Negative then post a new Review.

"Only one positive review thread can be posted for a service provider by one member per 12 month period, the exception is if the new positive review is for a threesome or more booking. This 12-month restriction only applies to positive reviews, not neutral or negative (they can be posted anytime after a positive review). During the 12-month period a member can add their new positive reviews to their existing review thread in the form of a reply."
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 10:38:59 pm by houseboot »