Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry2835 - Lyneham  (Read 780 times)

Surplus2018

External Link/Members Only

Comms- Made by AW email. Prompt replies giving location and details.
Booking- Half an hour in call, consisting of owo and facial.
The meet- Very pleasant woman, i didn't get a look at the body as it was a basic owo to facial service. But i i had to give an appraisal it would be a fair reflection of her profile.
The Act- Very good deep throat, has no issues with you holding and guiding her head, although she will gag if forced too deep. She was still wearing a top but at the finish wasn't a cum dodger at all.
Very good time had for the price. Down side is she lives in the sticks.

Offline LondonPete

Thanks very much for the report.  Shame she doesn't do CIM or I would have tried to book her.

Offline DrConners

i didn't get a look at the body as it was a basic owo to facial service.

Her profile states :

Dress Size:    14
Height:    5'8"
Chest Size:    40"

So she's a big ole unit with DD tits.

Very good time had for the price. Down side is she lives in the sticks.

Thats fair, her rates are reasonable - I have to say, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Christ she ain't no stunner  :scare:

May be a positive for some but not for me - she's selling her used knickers for a tenner!  :vomit:

Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Surplus2018

Her profile states :

Dress Size:    14
Height:    5'8"
Chest Size:    40"

So she's a big ole unit with DD tits.

Thats fair, her rates are reasonable - I have to say, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Christ she ain't no stunner  :scare:

May be a positive for some but not for me - she's selling her used knickers for a tenner!  :vomit:

Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Thanks Dr for dissecting my review.
Felt like a student having their homework marked. So Teech, did ya find any spelllllling mistakes?  :thumbsup: