Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bournemouth Bella?  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Shortandsensible

External Link/Members Only

Just seeing if anyone has seen her yet? Or does anyone know if this is a ify profile?
It’s not going away lol so thought it would be a shame to miss in the unlikely event it’s all legit
Ta

Offline houseboot

"Legit" is bad word to use as it can mean something totally different in other situations.

"Genuine" would avoid any ambiguity as it would have done here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202258.msg2084493#msg2084493
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 03:57:01 pm by houseboot »

Offline Shortandsensible

Offline Jamboney

I'd noticed her profile, looks hot and is relatively cheap for a Bournemouth based WG. I know AW feedback should be taken with a pinch of salt but she's got quote a lot of feedback in a short amount of time and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

For a change the verification photo for this Lady is better than her profile ones  :thumbsup:!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wombat42

Yes she does look seriously pretty.

Online rickyponting

Pretty but £180 p/h no thanks !!

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Pretty but £180 p/h no thanks !!

What!! I'm sure that was only £140 yesterday??? Plus it wasn't just outcalls either??

Offline wombat42

What!! I'm sure that was only £140 yesterday??? Plus it wasn't just outcalls either??

It was £140 this morning and incall. Presumably her incall setup has fallen through.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 06:17:28 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

It was £140 this morning and incall. Presumably her incall setup has fallen through.

Thanks Wombat, it was late last night post vape I looked and was pretty sure I remembered correctly. Cheers, that's a bloody high % rate rise!!

Offline nigel4498

She was doing outcalls in Southampton, Basingstoke last month so I'm guessing she has no Bournemouth base to work from.

Offline wombat42

£140 incalls are back  and i notice her verification photo is no longer public. External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:28:27 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Barzerk

Any update or reviews about Bella?

Offline wombat42

She has again flipped back to outcalls only.

Offline Barzerk

she is back in Bournemouth as Isabella Celeste.

Offline Shortandsensible

Yes this is her new profile External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+ -

She’s offering incalls again. And I know can’t be always treated, but has built up 17 Aw reviews.... hmmm she is really fit