Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyJoy - Bristol  (Read 1803 times)

Offline willabe

Afternoon all.

Anyone seen this lady yet?
External Link/Members Only

TIA

Offline rudolph hucker

Yep, two years ago. She talks a good game but was sullen and disinterested during the punt.
Seems to change profile names fairly regularly.
Says she’s French, but when I talked to her in her ‘native’ language she was clueless about what I had asked her. Romanian, me thinks  :thumbsdown:

Offline gthunter

She delete her profile everytime. I've spoken to her, never met. She says is french, but is Romanian, it seems she lives in London and does meets in Bristol only once in a while when she needs. There was a review on here but I can't find it, I remember it wasn't good. I've been always interested in her because pics turn me on a lot, I would meet her even if I know it's a bad punt, but she always rent an hotel room and I can't go where she is usually. But probably it's better if I can't...

Offline B4bcock

She was in Bristol  back in January under the name of Desiree from France.   I reviewed her on here.   Sorry, can't do a link, but it comes up on a search.   Photos are genuine, really fit bird but crap service.

Offline houseboot

She was in Bristol  back in January under the name of Desiree from France.   I reviewed her on here.   Sorry, can't do a link, but it comes up on a search.   Photos are genuine, really fit bird but crap service.

Desiree Review:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270442.msg2764152#msg2764152

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 09:18:13 am by houseboot »

Offline BogBog1

I saw her a couple of years ago and also wrote a review at the time. She was shite. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=242345.0

Offline willabe

Bullet well and truly dodged then..... thanks guys!!!  :hi: