Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol - massage full service  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Vida15

Hi, will be in the area in a few weeks time, anyone able to recommend a massage parlour offering full service for drop in?

Offline houseboot

Hi, will be in the area in a few weeks time, anyone able to recommend a massage parlour offering full service for drop in?

There are many Massage PARLOURS in Bristol, i.e. the sort of place where you get FS and they wouldn't know what massage is.

These days there are a number of Massage SHOPS too. At some you may get a HE, at others maybe B2B too. FS is unlikely and certainly unpredictable. You might get lucky, you might not.

Offline Vida15

There are many Massage PARLOURS in Bristol, i.e. the sort of place where you get FS and they wouldn't know what massage is.

These days there are a number of Massage SHOPS too. At some you may get a HE, at others maybe B2B too. FS is unlikely and certainly unpredictable. You might get lucky, you might not.

Thanks for the speedy reply. I went a few years back to a 'parlour' there where they had a selection of girls come out for me to choose from, it was fine. Looking for one that I can just tip up at as won't know when I have free time until the day.

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:58:35 pm by houseboot »

Offline southern punter

Similar thread "Bristol question" a few posts down https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=243792.0

Summarised - I've had best experiences at Bath Road and 60 West Street, average at Ambassador and Shadows, and worst in the Old Market.  Always something of a lucky dip though so YMMV.