Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybexs68 & Annie from bathbabes  (Read 1491 times)

CritiCal

Does anyone have a link to the vid that Bexs and Annie made and posted a couple of years ago? Recently had a threesome with those two but got no vid or pics!! Absolutely well worth every penny and will do it again soon but would love to watch them in action... Anyone help me out?

Offline happy as larry

Do they have AW profiles? If so can you post a link or even do a review.

Offline pddy

Does anyone have a link to the vid that Bexs and Annie made and posted a couple of years ago? Recently had a threesome with those two but got no vid or pics!! Absolutely well worth every penny and will do it again soon but would love to watch them in action... Anyone help me out?

Does this mean Annie is working again?  Also, how was your experience with Bex? Last time I saw her she didn't seem to be doing to test and it was my first bad experience with her. I told myself I wouldn't go back, but I'd be tempted if she is back to providing a good experience.

pking_paul

I think all their vids came down at the same time as their pimp was jailed. Wasn't he a known musician or something too??

Offline pddy

I think all their vids came down at the same time as their pimp was jailed. Wasn't he a known musician or something too??

I have seen them still live on a few of the popular video sites - just not sure what the keywords were that brought them up.  But they are still out there if you can find them

Silverado

I have seen them still live on a few of the popular video sites - just not sure what the keywords were that brought them up.  But they are still out there if you can find them

xhamster  has some clips using searchwords Annie or Bex. Some of the longer clips aren't currently loading though.

External Link/Members Only

I've got some of the DVDs at home. They kept on giving them to me whenever I saw one of the girls in the house. I quite often see some of the girls around Bristol with their kids in tow.

CritiCal

pking_paul

and this one

Well done Silverado - good search skills!! That dark haired skinny girl called Bonnie knew how to suck, ah memories  :dance:

CritiCal

Does this mean Annie is working again?  Also, how was your experience with Bex? Last time I saw her she didn't seem to be doing to test and it was my first bad experience with her. I told myself I wouldn't go back, but I'd be tempted if she is back to providing a good experience.

Bexs is still working and is easy to get hold of. I dont have contact details for Annie but if you mention it to Bexs she is alway hapoy to arrive a threesome meet like the old bathbabes days... I gotta say, will worth the money and a great punt. Alway go for an hour as you just end up wanting more if you go for less!!

Great exoerience, i highly recommend  :lol: :thumbsup: