Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gaby Latina Hot - Hackney  (Read 1964 times)

6 review(s) for HOT_LATINA_ (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

15 mins @ £40

Comms: sms

Location: Flat above shops, dodgy entrance down a narrow back alleyway.

Gaby: As pictured. Slight softness to her stomach like the after-effects of childbirth but all-natural body. Facially found her cute as fuck especially when she smiled which she did a lot, limited English spoken. Said she was Brazilian.

OW, lubed up then straight to doggy. She really got into it as I sat back on my heels and she pushed herself back all the way to take it balls deep. No idea what brand of condom was used but it felt great, so good we both stopped the action a few times to check it hadn't broken or slipped off.

No need to change positions, felt so good I plowed on like this for duration. Whenever I stopped thrusting she took over the work and pushed back into me, seemed well into it. Went over time by about 5 mins and wasn't rushed.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 04:01:41 am by kefcseries »

Offline LLPunting

:drinks:

The pics you posted aren't on her profile which is devoid of a gallery at present.

She's now in Camberwell.

She's not new, she's been round this block more than once, probably had at least one other profile in AW.

Offline peter purves

The pics you posted aren't on her profile which is devoid of a gallery at present.

She's now in Camberwell.

She's not new, she's been round this block more than once, probably had at least one other profile in AW.

VS profile

NEW GABY LATINA HOT IN CAMBERWELL SE5
Posted by Ibizaeufui

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 10:44:01 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

VS profile

NEW GABY LATINA HOT IN CAMBERWELL SE5
Posted by Ibizaeufui

Hidden Image/Members Only

Give that guy a badge... oh wait...

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kefcseries

The pics of the girl with straight blonde hair might be her after a visit to the hairdressers but the ones I've posted, frizzy blonde with highlights, are exactly her.