Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Cougars?  (Read 3734 times)

Offline LanceVance

Hello All,

I have been thinking about punting a Milf/Cougar type for a while, and it is about time I did something about it.

I have been doing the odd search here and there, and while I have noted a couple of options, no-one has jumped out at me yet. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I am looking for the following:

- Age 30-50
 - Max Price £150ph
 - NO BAREBACK
 - London or Surrounding Areas
 - 'Enjoys' Foot Worship

Any tips are appreciated.  :hi:

Offline davidgood

The Don has already given you a link to one of my reviews. If you look at my reviews you will find some more mature SPs to consider.

Do please let us know if you find what you want and do a review.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline JamesKW

Hello All,
 - 'Enjoys' Foot Worship

Any tips are appreciated.  :hi:

Why not try a fetish party there are plenty of old,reasonable looking girls at these who enjoy attention to their feet,some guys go from one girl to another and at the fraction of the cost of a WG.

Offline davidgood

Why not try a fetish party there are plenty of old,reasonable looking girls at these who enjoy attention to their feet,some guys go from one girl to another and at the fraction of the cost of a WG.

James,

Just out of interest, can you provide links or identify these fetish parties.

We may need to add them to Punting Wiki.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline agcnospam

This MILF has generally good reviews but is £170 p/h - £250 for 90 mins - had her on the HL for ages but not met her yet myself.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline asianfun

This MILF has generally good reviews but is £170 p/h - £250 for 90 mins - had her on the HL for ages but not met her yet myself.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes. Vanessa is a good punt. Saw her a year ago. She was one of my first punts and she was very accommodating and the owo was very good. I been meaning to see her again, but too many choices and not enough time or funds.

A good all round punt. Nice place. Good hygiene.

Offline jeezyuk

Yes. Vanessa is a good punt. Saw her a year ago. She was one of my first punts and she was very accommodating and the owo was very good. I been meaning to see her again, but too many choices and not enough time or funds.

I also highly recommend

Offline The_Don

You have been a member of UKP , long than me.

Did I, miss your review of this  (£170 P/H)  W/G :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 01:46:20 pm by The_Don »

Offline beanfarmer05

I too recommend Vanessa, see my previous review of her. Excellent owo to completion, tight milf body and heavy tits. Also despite her age a very tight pussy if you end up fucking her. I usually book half hour with her now and let her spend the whole time sucking and licking and then cum in her mouth. Worth a punt.

Offline JamesKW

James,

Just out of interest, can you provide links or identify these fetish parties.

We may need to add them to Punting Wiki.

Regards,

davidgood

The big ones are Torture Garden and Antichrist where most newbies begin.Then Subversion (London based) after this there are many local ones on a site called FETLIFE or London Fetish Scene.All these can be found easily on an internet search.

Offline davidgood

The big ones are Torture Garden and Antichrist where most newbies begin.Then Subversion (London based) after this there are many local ones on a site called FETLIFE or London Fetish Scene.All these can be found easily on an internet search.
Thanks for the reply. I would see these as fetish clubs rather than sex parties.

Regards, 

Offline LanceVance

Therr is also London Foot Party, which is monthly.