Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage - Taunton  (Read 7451 times)

Offline Mij

Thought I'd wander around Taunton earlier today and check out what was there.

Found 2 places...the 1st, on East Gate right by the lights (Traditional Chinese Healthcare & Acupuncture Centre...no link) seems totally legit, so would not expect anything on offer there...I could be proved wrong though, but doubt it. Met by a very polite, but straight-laced young receptionist who wanted to know exactly what needed healing, and said also that the doctor would decide the right "treatment". Made my excuses and left! :)

The second used to advertise on Gumtree as Sin Thai massage (External Link/Members Only), but is now also linking to External Link/Members Only

One of their ads that I saw specifically stated "No Hand Relief!!"...as well as the usual "This is not a sexual service"....but was intrigued so thought I'd call in. Not easy to find...turns out it shares the same doorway with a cafe and a barbershop. Walk in, turn left for the cafe, right for the barbers, and straight on up the stairs for the massage place. Both the others were quite busy, and a queue in the cafe, so not very discreet. Was just about to launch myself up the stairs then noticed at the top a placard for it which may normally be sited outside when it's open, drawing people in...so guessed it may have been closed. Decided not to run the risk of running up the stairs to be met by a locked door, then having to come down again.....may try again on a quieter day, and if the sign is outside.

Cheers,
Mij

Offline Punter Griffin

I'm sure when you get in there, you'll have a threesome with a full on service while unicorns dance around you, coz you're a jammy sod!  :D

Offline Mij

I think the unicorns may be a by off-putting! I'd be wary of where their horns may end up!  :D

Offline lewis666

I've been passed there a couple of times recently, first noticed when I used the sandwich shop and that board was at the top of the stairs then so think it lives there, wouldn't have thought they would be allowed to put it outside due to the small paved area

At least when you come out onto the street it looks like you've either been for a sandwich or a hair cut if unlike me you can get away with that.   :cool:

Offline Mij

Thanks for the info Lewis......might be tempted to pop up one day then!

:drinks:

Offline Punter Griffin

Thanks for the info Lewis......might be tempted to pop up one day then!

I don't want to know how you get on!  :P

Offline Mij

I don't want to know how you get on!  :P

Oh..OK! Fair enough..... I will tell you that it involved a Snickers bar though! ;)

Offline Punter Griffin

Oh..OK! Fair enough..... I will tell you that it involved a Snickers bar though! ;)
I hope it was up your arse!  :D

mikewilson

So has anyone tied this massage?

Offline Mij

So has anyone tied this massage?

Welcome to the forum Mike!

Yes, a couple of us have been a few times now....seems a strictly legit place....lovely massage though. I'll be going back just for that in future.

Mij

nick090

Just thought I should update the Sin Thai Massage threads as it is neither up stairs or shared with a barbers and cafe. It has its own entrance and is far from legit as i was asked outright if i wanted a cock massage.

Offline Mij

Just thought I should update the Sin Thai Massage threads as it is neither up stairs or shared with a barbers and cafe. It has its own entrance and is far from legit as i was asked outright if i wanted a cock massage.

Interesting! Where has it moved to, and was it Sin herself who asked you that?

Plus, how much was it if you accepted the offer?

Mij

Offline andyf2341

i went last week, I've written a review of my visit, hope it answers any questions

Offline Mij

Looks like things have changed there then, location and services!

Used to be a completely legit place, but probably understandable as the workers from the shops below used to pop in to her kitchen at the old place and use her toilet too....plus she had only a curtain pulled across the doorway.

New premises...more staff...still same name and number though so will def have to pay another visit! Anyone know if Sin herself provides extras now too?

Cheers,

Mij