Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Lydia - Edinburgh  (Read 1385 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5297437) (6 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jayf

External Link/Members Only

Had a 15 minute punt with this one. Tried a few others during the day and never got any responses. Seems to be getting quite difficult to get a decent punt these days. Some of them don't even reply or pick up the phone .

Booked this one last minute. Good comms. Sent a text, and I got a reply instantly.  So decided on 15 minutes, just in case . £50. Flat is in dumbiedykes. It's not the best area.

Got to the door, buzzed in straight away. Usual hiding behind the door. Gave her the cash and stripped off. She's not bad looking, small tits but quite friendly. Wiped me down with a wet wipe, started licking my nipples and worked her way down to my balls, which I thought was alright.  On with the bag, she started sucking me off. Her blow job skills aren't great and extremely toothy. Was actually getting sore, her teeth scraping my cock. Eventually, she put some lube on and got on top of me.  She was riding me then she stopped and tried to wank me off . I told her to get back on. Instead, she stood up and sat on my face, which I didn't really want . Also her pussy was covered in lube, wasnt that pleasant and by this time it was becoming a turn off.  So I gave in and just let her furiously wank me off until I came .  Wasn't a great punt . Glad I only went for the 15 minutes.  I ll give it a neutral, as I was in there longer than 15 minutes, and she was reasonably friendly .

Offline Jayf

Noticed on her profile she's moved on. I forgot to put Edinburgh in the title .

Offline Thepunteruk

You'll need to ask admin to change the rating.
You've stated neutral, but it's showing as a positive.

Offline Jock D

Glad I only went for the 15 minutes.  I ll give it a neutral, as I was in there longer than 15 minutes, and she was reasonably friendly .

Sorted.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

'difficult to get a decent punt these days.'

I've got to agree with you on that one. Very few replies. Frustrating on all levels.