Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One to avoid? Love-Ashley  (Read 402 times)

Offline Late Starter

Admin - please delete if this sort of speculative thread is not allowed.

I know we are in lockdown and many (including me) won't be punting but I saw this new profile and thought it was worth a mention on here.

External Link/Members Only

I am 99% certain this is the same Ashley who has been around for several years as part of the infamous Greenford crew - Mimi, Tina, Annabelle etc.

I saw her before I was aware of UKP in the apartments by LIDL and it was one of the worst ever for me. Came to the door naked and was clearly annoyed, rushed back to the room and I followed and she barked "How long" and "can I smoke a cigarette first?" I was a smoker in those days, so I let her in the hope that her mood would change afterwards. The details are a bit sketchy now but I assume I gave her the money after she finished and she went to hide it away before coming back.

The punt itself consisted of her just laying on the bed and pretty much refusing to engage on any level. I tried for some minutes but she was having none of it, so I decided to end things and get a refund - even if it was just a partial one. She was having none of it. As far as she was concerned, I ended things, could stay the full hour if I wanted to and I wasn't getting any money back. I was furious but, rather than stand my ground, I walked - something that still grates with me to this day. I would handle the whole situation differently now but at the time didn't have the intel that UKP provides.

Anyway - this is food for thought for those who may contemplate seeing her, either now or when the Covid situation changes

Offline NuruGuru

Admin - please delete if this sort of speculative thread is not allowed.

I know we are in lockdown and many (including me) won't be punting but I saw this new profile and thought it was worth a mention on here.

External Link/Members Only

I am 99% certain this is the same Ashley who has been around for several years as part of the infamous Greenford crew - Mimi, Tina, Annabelle etc.

I saw her before I was aware of UKP in the apartments by LIDL and it was one of the worst ever for me. Came to the door naked and was clearly annoyed, rushed back to the room and I followed and she barked "How long" and "can I smoke a cigarette first?" I was a smoker in those days, so I let her in the hope that her mood would change afterwards. The details are a bit sketchy now but I assume I gave her the money after she finished and she went to hide it away before coming back.

The punt itself consisted of her just laying on the bed and pretty much refusing to engage on any level. I tried for some minutes but she was having none of it, so I decided to end things and get a refund - even if it was just a partial one. She was having none of it. As far as she was concerned, I ended things, could stay the full hour if I wanted to and I wasn't getting any money back. I was furious but, rather than stand my ground, I walked - something that still grates with me to this day. I would handle the whole situation differently now but at the time didn't have the intel that UKP provides.

Anyway - this is food for thought for those who may contemplate seeing her, either now or when the Covid situation changes

I can confirm it it her - reviewing now so will follow up shortly