Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana Luiza aka Abellaxo - Shepherds Bush  (Read 3633 times)

vt

I saw Ana recently at her flat in Shepherds Bush. I paid £120 for 45mins, which suits my slow one-pop style.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

The pictures posted here on previous reviews and on her UKE profile drew me in. I do love pretty caramel-skinned mixed-race girls and Ana definitely doesn't disappoint there.

She's tall and has big bold features and a mass of dark curls, very strikingly beautiful. She has a lovely figure with pert naturals, a full booty, long legs and a dark pussy. Classy black lingerie, stunning make-up and an immaculate manicure, very well presented. Looks early 20s.

Nice open kissing and a light sensual BJ with good eye contact.

RO on her dark, musky pussy was met with natural wetness and some encouraging gasps & moans. My finger got some hip-twitching responses and she wanted to suck it afterwards which was a naughty touch.  ;)

Sex in various positions, then finished on her chin in front of the mirror, a very happy ending!  :)

She's an easy girl to talk to, quite open and chatty without being overpowering, a very nice person.  :kissgirl:

So, in summary, a very beautiful young lady, with a sweet personality & a gentle touch. Her youth perhaps doesn't endow her with a fully developed inventive skillset or much in the way filthy encouragement beyond her natural muted responses, but her stunning looks and pleasant personality will delight in full measure.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 09:35:21 am by vt »

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review VT.  :hi:
The 45 mins is a good idea. I’ve started doing that in France where most of the decent looking Russians and Ukrainians charge €250 hr but seem happy to do 45 for 200. If they are having a good time they will often overrun anyway.  :thumbsup:

vt

Thanks for the review VT.  :hi:
The 45 mins is a good idea. I’ve started doing that in France where most of the decent looking Russians and Ukrainians charge €250 hr but seem happy to do 45 for 200. If they are having a good time they will often overrun anyway.  :thumbsup:

I like 45min punts, 30mins sometimes feels rushed as my body seems slower now and 1hr can be a waste as I only plan to cum once.

No overruns, I got in a minute or two early, had a quick shower and was out pretty much on time. She didn't noticeably clock-watch or rush me though.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 06:59:03 pm by vt »

Offline Bassman

Restricted profile on UKE means I can’t see more of her pics. How accurate are the ones on AW? Seems like a good SP though. Abellaxo rings a bell for some reason. Maybe I have her on my hot list

Online Gentlelovemaking

Restricted profile on UKE means I can’t see more of her pics. How accurate are the ones on AW? Seems like a good SP though. Abellaxo rings a bell for some reason. Maybe I have her on my hot list

Pics accurate Bassman as is OP’s description of her

SeekingtheTruth

Wasn't she asscociated with YLF little agency at one point?

Online Gentlelovemaking

Wasn't she asscociated with YLF little agency at one point?

Yeah she was part of the Secret Agency.

Which was Megan’s Agency

Offline Bassman

Yeah she was part of the Secret Agency.

Which was Megan’s Agency
Hmm, any cause for concern with her you think? Can’t temember the details was she the one who posted saying she was out and not associated with them any more?

Online Gentlelovemaking

Hmm, any cause for concern with her you think? Can’t temember the details was she the one who posted saying she was out and not associated with them any more?

I saw her and wasn’t concerned, Megan has a bad rep on this site as does Yaboah and Nany May. I feel Ana Luiza is guilty by association more than anything. I’ve never seen her make any remarks that would worry me.

vt

I saw her and wasn’t concerned, Megan has a bad rep on this site as does Yaboah and Nany May. I feel Ana Luiza is guilty by association more than anything. I’ve never seen her make any remarks that would worry me.

Ana is a sweet girl, I think she just got mixed up with the wrong crowd there. Gave me no cause for undue concern, seemed very open, understanding & easy-going.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 06:29:55 pm by vt »