Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sierra_xx - Tower Hill (now moved)  (Read 1758 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7446293) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4915641) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Momodan38

Link - External Link/Members Only

Old Link with not so favourable reviews - External Link/Members Only

Price - £170 for 30 mins

The Girl - Minus the obvious filtering, the pics are a good representation. She makes an effort to look good. Nice natural titties, guesstimate would be b-c cups. Very attractive feet. Overall she has slutty look to her IRL that really worked for me. Friendly enough girl.

The Session - Decent kissing, a slow start at first before her mouth opened up and she offered more tongue, LFK to DFK in the end. OWO was ok some eye contact no ball licking. A bit more foreplay on her titties and feet before finishing up in missionary (covered)

Overall a positive experience.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 11:20:04 am by Momodan38 »

Offline Momodan38

« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 11:20:36 am by Momodan38 »

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Negs have always put me off seeing her but shes an itch i need to scratch

She looks 10/10

Offline Momodan38

Negs have always put me off seeing her but shes an itch i need to scratch

She looks 10/10
Me too, hence why I went in for 30 mins. Also her location at the time was very convenient.

She’s risky, given her history of ghosting.

Offline tj87354

« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 09:46:50 pm by tj87354 »

Offline arrow0404

OP - do you think she is mixed- has a Latina / Mediterranean look about her ?

Offline Momodan38

OP - do you think she is mixed- has a Latina / Mediterranean look about her ?
She May have some Mediterranean (guessing) blood in her, but she’s mostly white IMO.

Offline jkandjol

There's one old advert/profile pic in particular plus the Rampant TV stuff that put me off.
I won't/can't link as to not get in trouble with mod but you will find on her neutral review.
She looks stunning, facially and all, in current profile pics IMO. But the above shows her not to look like that all the while/in reality.