Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carly - South Kensington - Incall  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Alexmck

Girl
External Link/Members Only

Price
£750 for 1 hour

Services
Positive
Petite. Good body with fake tits that suit her frame. Well done tits with no visible scarring but could feel something like a wire framework when grabbing her tits
OWO enjoyable - gentle and soft but not enough to get the sap to rise
Only cowgirl and missionary. Came missionary. Claimed she came
DFK when went looking for it

Neutral
Face average/below averageSlight smell of stale urine when went down on her. Changed to weird roasted nut type smell after a while. Got me thinking about a pack of nuts to go with a pint
Squeaky bed. Thought springs were going to break during cowgirl - sank in very deep

Negative
Slight smokers breathe

Light positive. Did the job and pleasant. Worth £750 - probably not. Once upon a time would have been solid £250. Think she might have been a Diva girl couple of years ago - face looked same as a girl on Diva site - dark hair and heavy make up like on outer corners of eye to make the look wider

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22
Surprised this is a positive. Any sort of smell for £750 is a no no. Would even be fine at 100

Offline Alexmck

Surprised this is a positive. Any sort of smell for £750 is a no no. Would even be fine at 100

Maybe right. Maybe previous was so bad anything better was going to be positive

Online patelprat

Do you see much difference in this price range vs say £250 in terms of looks and service?

I mean in general - not necessarily just for this girl.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 11:34:24 pm by patelprat »

Offline Alexmck

Do you see much difference in this price range vs say £250 in terms of looks and service?

I mean in general - not necessarily just for this girl.

Looks usually better but some are taking the piss. Service - used to be better but in past few years complete lottery and seems to be converging