Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata Brunet - Mill Hill East  (Read 2162 times)

16 review(s) for Renata_brunet (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So even after getting messed about by her last month i still wanted to see her going by her pictures on here she is just my type, and if her services matched what has been reviewed i figured as long as i got a plan B what do i have to lose.

- Comms rang up 3 hours before fixed a time and it was straight forward after that surprisingly met her on the dot for time agreed.

- She is as her pics an extemley preety friendly girl easy to get along from the moment you meet, outgoing type.

- I just go for standard gfe fk/dfk cuddle sex and chat, she had to be one off the best i met, all done with great conversation etc i can see how some off the fluffy reviews come from you do feel a little bit 'special' with her and if it wasn't for the other review's giving you a dose off realty its easy to get lost in the act.

- I did mention about getting fucked about last month and how shes getting a bad rep for it..  she apologised and said she gets a lot off time wasters no shows etc so i guess for some girls is just a vicious circle of they don't give a shit so why should i.

- in conclusion if you want to take the risk off a no show just have a plan B as service/looks wise i don't think anyone has had any complaints.  She said she will save my number so they won't be a problem booking her next time if that is the case i will definitely be back.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Online alejang

I have seen this girl before but she has stood me up and cancelled appointments as well....so many good stuff out there....no point in risking wasting my time (plus I hate the fake eyebrows...she was so pretty before... what are this girls thinking with this ugly pumped lips and tattoo eyebrowns????)