Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Sexy Charlotte 27, Earls Court - excellent GFE  (Read 2011 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5517132) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline yonimax

External Link/Members Only

Saw Charlotta recently in Earls Court
She is Slovakian, blonde with fake tits and may be lip fillers? but nothing unattractive. Really nice eyes
Comms were good on text. I had arrived early and asked her if we could start and she promptly replied yes
My first impression of her was that she would be a bit standoffish (like some Eastern/Central Europeans) but after chatting for a couple of minutes and paperwork sorted she became friendlier.
Solid DFK all through out, OWO, fingering her, sex in different positions and she did as I asked ... and I always ask nicely :yahoo:
She is reasonably well built, muscular as a woman but she is still slim and nicely shaped. She was sensitive about her nipples as she has fake ones but overall she offered an excellent GFE
After punt she was quite nice to talk to and told me about her fitness regime etc

It's a positive for me but I might not visit her again in a bit as I have others to check out ;-)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 07:56:20 am by yonimax »

Offline Bornslippy