Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Delight - Hayes - TOFTT  (Read 1133 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4628164) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wlondon1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd had this girl on my HL for a long time. Unfortunately, she didn't have a number on there and didn't respond to any messages on AW. So when her number came up again recently, I thought I'd take the plunge.

£70 for 30 mins.

Located in Hayes town, in a block of flats. Discreet enough, parking a few minutes walk away.

Call was answered by 'a friend', arranged time by text. I was suspicious at first, as I had messaged her day before with the number that was on the profile, and the number the next day had changed.

The meet: Door was answered with usual hiding behind. Was led to a room, pretty sure other girls are also working in the flat. Room was decent enough, small but well kept. Upon seeing the girl though, I do not think she's the one in the pictures. Her English is good, and she may well be some Belgian/African/Latin mix of some sort. In truth, the pictures on AW are quite mixed themselves, but the girl did not really look like any of them to be honest. She is black, she's quite slim and her face is OK but she seems slimmer than the girl in some of those AW photos.

As far the service itself goes... No shower offered, so none taken. Had showered just beforehand anyway. No kissing AT ALL. No OWO. No RO. This one is on me, to be honest, having misread her profile where she states "for bookings of one hour or above". However, her reasons suggest that she wouldn't provide this service even then. She made clear that kissing was a no generally, and the same with RO - that she did not like how it felt. Given a few seconds to think about it, I decided to still go ahead as the girl in front of me had a pretty decent body and she seemed pleasant enough. Started with with a covered blowjob, which was decent increased in pace, but a lot of hand involved too. Once I'd had enough of that, asked her to get on top. Again, she was pretty good. She obviously got tired and asked for doggy. But to my disappointment, she really couldn't take it, despite her profile suggesting how much she loves it! I'm not big by any means, nor am I particularly aggressive, and whilst she didn't technically ask me to stop, she did moan as if in some pain and occasionally pushed back with her hand. In the end, I asked her to get on top for some RCG, at which point it was quite enough for me and I finished in the bag. 20 minutes in total. At least she looked like she was going to have a shower after I'd finished though, so there is that.

Overall, I'd say a neutral, partly because I'm not convinced this is the girl in the profile and partly because she couldn't really handle my very average sized cock. She was pleasant and polite enough and does have quite a good body though and I can't blame her for me misreading her profile.

If anyone is thinking of seeing her, it goes without saying but I'll say it anyway, make sure you're very clear about what's included up front and have a double take of the girl as you enter to make sure it's her, or something close to her. If I had known it was going to be the girl I saw in person, I don't think I'd have parted with £70 for her, especially with the lack of service offered.

I shall not be returning.

Offline Muff licker

To be honest this reads like a negative

I have been looking at this profile for a while and now after reading your review i have removed her from my HL.

Thanks for the TOFTT anyway

Offline finn5555

Sounds a negative all the way  :hi: