Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy Luscious / London / Tottenham Court Road  (Read 1145 times)

36 review(s) for Sandy luscious  (19 positive, 8 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline musicmakeraxis

Obviously this is my personal opinion, I know Sandy has her fans but she just wasn't for me.

External Link/Members Only

£80 for half hour.

Comms - Sent her a text, arranged a time for half hour later that day, she came back with and address. All fairly quick responses. Got to the venue and sent a text saying I'd arrived, nothing. Sent another, nothing. After about 15 mins I was about to walk and text her to say so when final details from her came in.

Venue - Fairly discreet, busy area so nobody pays attention.

Girl - It was quite dark when I entered, I was also flustered because of the waiting around so took me a few mins after I gave her the cash before I really saw past her massive boobs and talking. For me she isn't really that attractive, she looks a lot older than her stated age and the way she constantly talked made her irritating to me quite quickly.

The Action - Quick shower and she was all over my cock, kissing me, on bed blowjob, sex in 2 positions and I came in the bag. Could't really wait to get out after because I just found her so annoying.

She's good at what she does but I've had far more enjoyable punts for less money.

YMMV

Offline Kool Keef

So her in Manchester & felt exactly the same, didn't find her of her service sexy or a turn on at all.

Offline tantraman

... saw past her massive boobs and talking. For me she isn't really that attractive, she looks a lot older than her stated age ...

Photos collected here :music: