Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Adult Party Club (LAPC)  (Read 9855 times)

7 review(s) for Roxy_Lace (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5148260) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4548572) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Beanhead

Profile of the Club:

External Link/Members Only

Date

February

3 Hours @ £100

Comms

Rang on the morning and got myself booked in, mentioned ratio of about 3:1 and can come/go anytime during the 3 hours

The Girls

Roxy Lace - External Link/Members Only
Busty Starr - External Link/Members Only
Minna Hayley - External Link/Members Only
Taylor Rose - New Girl
Random Couple

Pretty central - notorious party location not far from Oxford Street

Service

Only one bell to ring and greeted by security, friendly enough and you settle payment. Can leave bags/valuables with him and take towel and head down.

There's a corridor with a sofa everyone undresses and leaves their clothes. Further tunnel leads to three toilets and sinks.

Central party room with sofas which has two further smaller 'private' rooms to play. This leads to a central kitchen where John hosts. Plenty of soft drinks, water and lots of nibbles. John is a great host tbh. The other side of the kitchen has another play room with two beds and leads to the shower rooms (two).

As it was my first time I had a quick reccy, the couple were in the central party room and she was getting worked out, one of the 'private' rooms was getting used (Starr). The other play room had Roxy, Minna and Taylor; it was pretty busy.

Got undressed, grabbed my towel and filled my boots.

Starr - went to the private room as it was cooler, great hand job, BJ and took her doggy to pop.
Roxy - she was great fun, could have a laugh with her, sat with her and felt her up whilst chatted; her with a HJ the whole time. BJ and then fucked in mish till pop.
Minna - got a BJ from her but didn't go any further by this point as it was late and I was knackered.
Taylor - this one I never got a chance to as she was pretty busy the whole night and from her screams she was clearly enjoying it  :D
Couple - They were pretty boisterous and loud; not my thing tbh, she played but he watched and chatted to everyone.

Everything was covered except handjobs. You can't got wrong for £100 and 3 hours. There were 11 men there max, one or two came and went at different times. Very relaxed and could get a breather with John in the kitchen having a drink and nibble, some gents brought their cans of beer. I don't think I shagged as much as I probably should've in hindsight, but will plan better the next time.

Overall pretty good and would definitely be up for another go.

Conclusion

Good location, good lineup, pretty relaxed; can't go wrong for £100/3 hours.

Beans

Offline smiths

Profile of the Club:

Date

February

3 Hours @ £100

Comms

Rang on the morning and got myself booked in, mentioned ratio of about 3:1 and can come/go anytime during the 3 hours

The Girls

Taylor Rose - New Girl
Random Couple

Service

Only one bell to ring and greeted by security, friendly enough and you settle payment. Can leave bags/valuables with him and take towel and head down.

There's a corridor with a sofa everyone undresses and leaves their clothes. Further tunnel leads to three toilets and sinks.

Central party room with sofas which has two further smaller 'private' rooms to play. This leads to a central kitchen where John hosts. Plenty of soft drinks, water and lots of nibbles. John is a great host tbh. The other side of the kitchen has another play room with two beds and leads to the shower rooms (two).

As it was my first time I had a quick reccy, the couple were in the central party room and she was getting worked out, one of the 'private' rooms was getting used (Starr). The other play room had Roxy, Minna and Taylor; it was pretty busy.

Starr - went to the private room as it was cooler, great hand job, BJ and took her doggy to pop.
Roxy - she was great fun, could have a laugh with her, sat with her and felt her up whilst chatted; her with a HJ the whole time. BJ and then fucked in mish till pop.
Minna - got a BJ from her but didn't go any further by this point as it was late and I was knackered.
Taylor - this one I never got a chance to as she was pretty busy the whole night and from her screams she was clearly enjoying it  :D
Couple - They were pretty boisterous and loud; not my thing tbh, she played but he watched and chatted to everyone.

Everything was covered except handjobs. You can't got wrong for £100 and 3 hours. There were 11 men there max, one or two came and went at different times. Very relaxed and could get a breather with John in the kitchen having a drink and nibble, some gents brought their cans of beer. I don't think I shagged as much as I probably should've in hindsight, but will plan better the next time.

Conclusion

Beans

John is a great host, he must of had a full brain transplant then as for years and years he was a shit host in my experiences letting the WGs do what they wished including having long breaks all together bringing the parties to a shuddering halt. He even used to shag his WGs in a locked room during the Spa party sometimes, the nowhere man. :rolleyes: However his parties were always ok VFM to me at the following prices and got a positive review off me on here years ago now.

LAPC at the Spa in Dagenham and near Hatton Garden always used to have 1 or 2 sometimes more WGs who offered OWO, so only OW now, thanks for this info. :thumbsup: Gone up from £60 for 3 hours at the Spa which had a higher ratio for 3 hours, and £80 for 3 hours near Hatton Garden but £100 for 3 hours isn't bad dependent on the WGs as ever.

The venue sounds fine, a very far cry from the council flat he used near Hatton Garden which had 1 toilet and in which there was a bath and shower attachment, and 1 bedroom where we all crammed in for the punting, with the most threadbare towels I have seen. I may give LAPC a look at this new venue and will review if I do so. Thanks for the review. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 02:44:20 pm by smiths »

Offline Discoballs

Blimey are lapc still going !!!  How?

Offline Beanhead

John is a great host, he must of had a full brain transplant then as for years and years he was a shit host in my experiences letting the WGs do what they wished including having long breaks all together bringing the parties to a shuddering halt. He even used to shag his WGs in a locked room during the Spa party sometimes, the nowhere man. :rolleyes: However his parties were always ok VFM to me at the following prices and got a positive review off me on here years ago now.

LAPC at the Spa in Dagenham and near Hatton Garden always used to have 1 or 2 sometimes more WGs who offered OWO, so only OW now, thanks for this info. :thumbsup: Gone up from £60 for 3 hours at the Spa which had a higher ratio for 3 hours, and £80 for 3 hours near Hatton Garden but £100 for 3 hours isn't bad dependent on the WGs as ever.

The venue sounds fine, a very far cry from the council flat he used near Hatton Garden which had 1 toilet and in which there was a bath and shower attachment, and 1 bedroom where we all crammed in for the punting, with the most threadbare towels I have seen. I may give LAPC a look at this new venue and will review if I do so. Thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

Ha! Didn't know about any of the history, can only comment on my one visit so far. He was pleasant enough, but I get your point on lack of control/authority and allowing the girls to do what they like; there were some times it felt like that.

The one thing I'd say is at Phoenix, the ladies are constantly asking if you're OK and being taken care of; I didn't get any of that from LAPC, it was almost like you had to wait your turn or push to see if the ladies up for a shag, not the proactiveness from some other parties.

Overall I thought it was good enough and considering both Rebecca's and Phoenix is more expensive thought this was better value for money (not necessarily the best action/ladies).

Offline markfin

The girls At LAPC look rough as fuck!!! :scare: No thank you!

Offline Chorley

The girls At LAPC look rough as fuck!!! :scare: No thank you!
Agreed. :hi: The brunette with the big tits looks like a bloke!  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline smiths

Ha! Didn't know about any of the history, can only comment on my one visit so far. He was pleasant enough, but I get your point on lack of control/authority and allowing the girls to do what they like; there were some times it felt like that.

The one thing I'd say is at Phoenix, the ladies are constantly asking if you're OK and being taken care of; I didn't get any of that from LAPC, it was almost like you had to wait your turn or push to see if the ladies up for a shag, not the proactiveness from some other parties.

Overall I thought it was good enough and considering both Rebecca's and Phoenix is more expensive thought this was better value for money (not necessarily the best action/ladies).

Indeed, to me LAPC has always been no frills budget partying, as long as punters are aware of that up to them to give it a go or not. There were always some WGs who I didn't fancy at LAPC which rarely occurred at LMP when I used to be a regular years ago, but always enough I did fancy to bother still attending.

Offline davidgood

Profile of the Club:

Date

February

3 Hours @ £100

Comms

The Girls

Taylor Rose - New Girl
Random Couple

Service

Conclusion

Beans
Hi BH,

Pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself and you did a review. Well done. I would have liked to be there myself but had other commitments that day.

If you are really, really,  interested in the history of LAPC then I can tell you everywhere they they have held parties  since they were at Chancery Lane / Leather Lane and the Spa at Dagenham. But if you want that info please PM me, as despite the repetive posts by one poster it is not really of interest to genuine current party goers.

Moving on to today and  reality, yes,  John is proably the most laid back party organiser around in London and can be a bit disorganised  and not the most assertive. But then, that is part of the fun or charm of 3 hour LAPC parties.

Regards the line ups, yes they do not include many, if any, ravishing beauty queens but the do inculde some very horny women who could make the toes curl of most real hot blooded men.

Regards,

davidgood

As regards

Offline workingtone

Dagenham was a dump, some of the girls are rough, however I used to enjoy these parties especially at the private residences.

Offline Steely Dan

Davidgood: Great comments.  History is good.  Why not add it to their puntingwiki page?  Or cut and past your notes into a PM and I will do it for you.

Offline cultvoid

Hell I went here about 6 months ago and meant to review. I'm bloody kicking myself. It would not have been positive.

[Edit to add - it was last May according to my calendar. It's too late. I'm sorry, I had serious work problems at the time and it got lost in the mess. I remember it well though, I'll leave this here in case its useful. You are free to ignore it all, maybe I went on a bad day].

It's probably too late to review now, but here's the edited highlights. I'm only posting this because the earlier poster who said that John is a shit organiser but he might check it out again in the future. DON'T.

1) yes the security was a decent young lad, and I think he'd be able to handle trouble. That's the last positive.

2) If you've checked the website and see that a lady you fancy is on duty, make double sure her name is NOT in brackets. That means she's in charge of the sandwiches - she won't be doing any fucking (with the definite exception of John. He'll be fucking her). He kept making it very clear that "oooh you're just doing the sandwiches - keep your pussy closed". I like most people I meet, John made me want to be sick in the back of my mouth.

[Edit: today there's noone listed in brackets, maybe this nonsense has been dropped, but I've looked at the site since May and the brackets were still there - check this out if you are going]

3) Of course the girl-in-brackets-in-charge-of-sandwiches was very fuckable, the rest less so, with a couple of them being most definitely not fuckable. And there weren't even any fucking sandwiches. There was a half empty packet of French Fancies. Out of interest, my week's "sandwich girl" is listed as Shala on the website and although she's as cute as a button in real life, her photo on the site does not reflect this. At all. She was great, fun to talk to.

4) Beer was most definitely not allowed, because I asked in advance if I could bring a couple. I was told that this always leads to trouble, and I when I was chatting to his co-organiser at the actual event, it became very clear that they both have a serious issue with alcohol. My guess is that this person in the opening poster's review who brought beer didn't ask permission and John, being a spineless bastard, didn't dare to tell him no.

There was, however, lemonade. Or at least, John kept bragging that lemonade would made available at some point. When he eventually emerged from a fucking, he gave the sandwich girl 20 quid to go buy some. This involved her taking off her working clothes and putting on her civvie clothes (a long drawn out process that was repeated in reverse on here triumphant return) - nice to see the pussy that presumably John would be opening later.

5) Towels were indeed threadbare, and manky, and there weren't enough to go around. I'm sure they remember the Hatton Garden days well.

6) And now the real problem: the venue was absolutely filthy. My feet were covered in dirt; that's because I made the bad mistake of visiting the bathroom, which had not seen a mop for months. I hadn't noticed however - my bad but it was dark (the toilet is towards the back of the venue). On my one attempt at hooking up with one of the non sandwich girls, I was told to get off the bed due to mucky feet (the other WG on the other bed could see my feet and she started making a right fucking fuss). I was mortified and left, less than halfway through. (Note: I'd had a very thorough shower before leaving my b and b which was only round the corner. I went in very clean).

I don't know how bad that Hatton Garden flat was, but if this was an improvement, Hatton Garden must have resembled the set of Steptoe and Son.

To be fair, I'm trying to find a positive because he seems to have his fans - I think this was one of the first events run by John at this venue and that might explain the lack of organisation. But I agree with the earlier poster, if John's an excellent organiser then I'm Prince Andrew's PR consultant.

You CAN go wrong for 100quid. You might as well throw 95 quid out of the window, and buy a round of sandwiches with the change.

I'd have been happy with a half decent one of either a party or an orgy, this fucking sucked at both.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 10:15:03 pm by cultvoid »

Offline Jellaby

I used to go regularly in the Hatton Garden days. Yes, it was cramped and comments above about the ladies are fair, but IMO it was good vfm - 3 hours, £80 in those days and often there were only 4 or 5 men with 3 SPs. Yes, John was laid back - his only strong line was no booze, and he did exercise droit de seigneur, but generally they were reliably run - and good fun. Although the flat was fairly basic I don't remember it being dirty. Can't comment on the new venue as haven't been - the timing isn't so convenient for me now, and I reckon my tastes have changed too!

Offline smiths

I used to go regularly in the Hatton Garden days. Yes, it was cramped and comments above about the ladies are fair, but IMO it was good vfm - 3 hours, £80 in those days and often there were only 4 or 5 men with 3 SPs. Yes, John was laid back - his only strong line was no booze, and he did exercise droit de seigneur, but generally they were reliably run - and good fun. Although the flat was fairly basic I don't remember it being dirty. Can't comment on the new venue as haven't been - the timing isn't so convenient for me now, and I reckon my tastes have changed too!

Hatton Garden wasn't a dirty flat, just totally unsuitable for sex parties in my view due to its size and the fact their was only 1 toilet which was also where the bath/shower attachment was. Didn't stop me going though, and they did have a few good WGs, 1 was called Gaia, a very tiny WG who was very good, and at a few parties there was a stunning black WG. I agree it was at least decent VFM and sometimes there were only a few punters to 3 WGs in which case the fact all the action was in the 1 room where there was a double bed, a single and a mattress on the floor didn't matter space wise to me.

Offline davidgood

Davidgood: Great comments.  History is good.  Why not add it to their puntingwiki page?  Or cut and past your notes into a PM and I will do it for you.

SD, my comments about history were a bit tounge in cheek to make the point that things have moved on a lot for LAPC parties since they were in the small flat in Leather Lane. I never had a problem with going there as it was very easy to get to, had a reasonable sized lounge and bedroom. Yes it only had one bathroom but that was and still is quite common for party venues unless they are a fully fitted swingers club. The parties held there were by invite only so they were fairly low ratio and I never had a problem getting into the shower and John provided decent towels.

LAPC continued to hold parties at the Spa at Dagenham upto the time it closed a couple of years ago. I never went to their evening parties there but went to the Spa's own brunch parties a few times.

After the Leather Lane flat was sold LAPC were without a place for the smaller parties for a while until John got a house in Wimbeldon. Again this was easy to get to by public transport. It was a clean modern house with 2 bedrooms and one bathroom but not a problem as these were low ratio parties and I had some very enjoyable times at them both in evenings and afternoons.

After that house was taken back to be sold, LAPC were without a venue for a while but then started using short term let AirBnB type flats which were often very luxurious with a couple of bathrooms. These  were expensive places and could have problems with entry systems and cartakers. And parties were not held regularly.

Next LAPC used a small flat in Barking on Friday afternoons.This was not very luxurious but was close to public transport and easy for me to get to from I was working by then.

I might be a bit confused at this point but I think around this time John was also holding low cost parties at The House in Sutton. I never went to them as they were in the evening. They were not popular so folded.

Then John started using the Party Mansion in Fitzrovia and I have become a regular attender as they are easy to get to and I actually like the laid back atmosphere and most of the girls.

Happy if you want to add any of this to Wiki.

Regards,

davidgood