Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joy Summer. e16/e14  (Read 1736 times)

7 review(s) for MissVictoriaWinter (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Titti Tatti

External Link/Members Only

Have seen this girl a few times and really think its time for a review.

She likes to travel and will be away next week, but when she returns she'll be in E14. Always chooses discrete clean modern places.

Communications always excellent. Very good English and no messing. Will direct you to her flat if required.  I think she likes to talk first time then texts fine.

Once in the flat she'll offer a drink and a little chat and will warm to your approach, some how its never been a rush but it doesn't feel like time wasting either. How a  GFE should be. (Each time I've seen her for an hour)

Dresses really well, she's tall and moves nicely. Great smile, eyes and hair. Yes I find her most attractive.  Possibly more than 5'8" tall. As others have described she's slim from the waist up 10-12, with perfect small tits. Nice waist but she gets bigger around the bum and has thunder thighs, 14-16.

Her kissing is French but not really deep. However her playfulness makes it a good experience   Great eye contact during pretty decent OW. IN mish she can fold her legs behind her ears or wrap them round you.  Cowgirl is exceptional and she kisses for Hungary all the way through sex if you like that. I did once pay extra (£60?) for Anal but frankly her pussy is tight enough so I haven't repeated.

£120 for the hour, which has run well over if she's not busy.   

Recommended if value someone who doesn't just lie back and think of what she can do with the money.