Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recent trip to Aus  (Read 2359 times)

Offline CookieMonster425

Hi all - just documenting my experiences after my recent trip to Aus where I got a chance to check out the scene there. It seems as though brothels are legal in Aus and although they’re not as ubiquitous as in places like Germany, they were still good to visit. I was in Sydney and Melbourne and went to two places.

Sydney - the penthouse - External Link/Members Only
Right in the centre of Sydney so super easy to get to. Not really the most inconspicuous of entrances but it was fine the times I went there. Free entry unless there is an event on and also free beers which is pretty cool. It’s open 24hrs and on week night there are probably 5-8 girls there - weekends a few more. Girls range in attractiveness, some local, some foreign from south east Asia, etc. It’s pretty relaxed as you sit in the lounge/bar area drinking your free beer and the girls come up to you to chat. If you’re interested, you go with them to a private room and pay on you way to do so. Prices on the website but you’ll prob end up paying a little more as most will only offer their ‘deluxe’ service. Pretty expensive by UK standard but it’s Aus so par for the course. Service was decent each time I went and never came out feeling disappointed so worth a shot.

Melbourne - place called Gotham city - External Link/Members Only
Fairly central too but not as central as the place in Sydney. More expensive but the standard is higher on average. All great looking girls. Entrance fee here - don’t remember how much, maybe 30$ or so. Less chilled vibe here - you go in and up to the bar but it’s alcohol free and was very quiet the day I was there and only one other guy and about 5 girls. They will all approach you and chat but it’s fine to wait for the one you want. Best to withdraw cash here as they surcharge heavily for card. Service was decent again and girls all very attractive so no issues. Would prob go again as it’s quite easy but it is pricey.

Hope this is helpful for anyone going to Aus. This was all in July and August.

Offline Finalist2020

Moved to Sydney 2 months ago and really struggling to find good options in Sydney compared to what he in London. Is pretty much everything included in the price?

Offline tommy_zeno

Moved to Sydney 2 months ago and really struggling to find good options in Sydney compared to what he in London. Is pretty much everything included in the price?

I suggest looking at the selection on the ivy societe website. I had great success in the past, although the encounters were more expensive than in London.

Offline walras

Thanks OP.

I found a gem in Sydney  - Vitality Charm Massage on 227 Broadway Glebe. Entrances on the main road and the back street.
 [url]https://www.massagebroadway.com/[url]

They offer massage with B2B and HJ inclusive for $130. The first time I didn't book and was offered a choice of two Thai girls - both attractive - and was told their English and massage ability. Chose Ashley who was pretty and toned. The 45 minute massage was excellent - she had proper training and tried hard. She stripped off to reveal perfect tits and a 9/10 firm body. The B2B was amazing.

Superb vfm and I returned the following week to see the same girl.

The profiles on their website are pretty accurate and it's great not to have to haggle over extras (though some girls offer BJ).

Offline Mr Doodle

Gotham City is still going, eh? That is cool.. Went there about 14 years ago. About the same time, they had sponsored a local Aussie Rules club and had the bollboard up at the local ground (pitch/stadium).. They had to take it down and withdraw their sponsorship as it wasn't the right message to be sending the juniors, apparently.

Brothels have been legal in most states in Australia since the late 80's/early 90's.

When I last lived there, in Melbourne, my go tos were the Pink Palace (there was a lovely Brit girl there at the time) and the Harem, both of which had a nice selection of girls across the age range )have always preferred  slighlty mature aged women, even as a young-an). I also visited a brothel in Dandenong, which is an outer Eastern industrial suburb - can't remember the name of it, but it was reasonably priced. However, the service across the board I found was often bland and sterile.. although it is transactional sex, some zing wouldn't go astray. 

It looks like I will be back in Aus for an extended period again later this year.. Not looking forward to it compared to the punting here, although happy to be told it has improved markedly since I was last there.

Online Cambridgy

Marker in for Showgirls Bar 20 - Strip Club in Melbourne CBD.
Like going back 30yrs - welcoming, reasonably priced drinks and dances. No hassle from dancers and predominantly mixed clientele.

Offline Itsonlyme

I was in Oz recently and went to 227 Glebe place had an excellent experience there lovely looking girls and reasonably priced definitely worth a visit