Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Lena Birmingham  (Read 1438 times)

31 review(s) for Cheeky-Lena (27 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JackJones]

Offline ibs83u23h43h4

Communications
Were excellent by both text and Mobile - I made a booking for 60mins 100 quid

Location is in a modern apartment just of Mason Way just of Five Ways Island in B15 area

Girl
is Thai, i would put her age at mid to late 30's around 5'3" a  very chatty and pleasant good command of English language having arrived in England around 10 years ago

Service
Second time I have stripped off in front of the lady in a week  :wacko:  and having Sorted out the paperwork £100 for the hour  and Lena had texted me to be aware of what she was available for

met me at the door in a dress and blouse as requested and so not a hide behind the door scenario - so as she had said by text we started with an assisted bath.... this concerned me in as much as did this eat into the hour?

IT was a good rub and scrub especially around the bum...

so after an assisted rub down its into the bedroom where she says lye down and i will give you a massage which i have to say was very good, not the best but very good and when she got down to the bum area she went to town with her tongue inserting it into the hole which was a first for me and i must say very enjoyable

then it was my turn and enjoyed her nipples and giving RO after she had come a couple of times which surprised her she pushed me off and performed Oral on me - then we had a good bang both doggy and mish where she pushes me off again for more oral... where i finally cum

then its back to massage again and then she starts tugging at the little deflated one and hey presto it wakes up and she is away again...oral sadly not to completion but not for there want of her trying - two pops these days are a little beyond me in an hour...

So another massage and then an assisted bath again

And looking at the time when i left i had been there for a total of an hour and 3/4's so not a clock watcher

Overall
Coms 10/10
Location 10/10 ( free parking)
Girl 10/10
Service 10/10

So would I return???
yes ...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jasonk71

Is she still using the no that ends in 515

Offline shed

Is she still using the no that ends in 515

Yes the full number is showing on her ad.

Offline Jasonk71

I forgot you had to use the +44