Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Amelia Leigh B&S - Tower Hamlets  (Read 190 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6784557) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline twointhehand

Haven't really been punting recently since Olive left but saw External Link/Members Only pop up in the searches and that no one had reviewed her before on here and thought why not.

Comms were decent enough she answered my phone call on the second try. However this is where the first red flag popped up. On the profile it says British, which is why I was intrigued in the first place. But unless Poland was annexed by the UK and I didn't know about it, then she has no business putting British on her profile. Her pics were decent enough for me to take the plunge anyway.

I get to the postcode, she gave me and it's pretty discreet so no problems there, get let up and I was disappointed as she looked like the wish version of 'her' pics, to the point I'm not sure if it was her or a friend (2nd flag). I'm still horny though so I'm about to go ahead with it, but something tells me to confirm everything with her service wise and then she rattles a list of extras including cim for £30 that wasn't mentioned on her profile and at that point I see it as a strike 3 and make my exit.

It would have been a wasted trip into london if sexyyy laura (reviewed already) wasn't available.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 08:17:55 am by twointhehand »